• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Combating Severe Vasoconstriction encountered with Stims (Mainly Meph)

couple grams a weekend and the occational lines during the week , 6 weeks-ish, last week :)

How much did you take when those symptons kicked in? or did they start to appear gradually? Do those symptons last when your sober?

it happened the first time after a 2 day binge approx 3g+

but it happened the other day after minimal amounts, probably 200mg snorted in 3 lines?

I had an Ecg + blood test so i know my heart if fine, but the cold thing is beging to worry me, if thats the word.

it happened the first time after a 2 day binge approx 3g+

but it happened the other day after minimal amounts, probably 200mg snorted in 3 lines?

I had an Ecg + blood test so i know my heart if fine, but the cold thing is beging to worry me, if thats the word.

There's not much you can do except exercising, eating healthy etc, it could last a while before it goes away, but ive read about someone mentioning that all the symptons disappeared after 2 months of exercising regurally.

Oh and dont touch mephedrone again;).

Unlike the nervous system, it is MUCH easier to fuck up your cardiovascular system by taking several drugs which act on it. It is also faaaar more difficult to estimate if something will work or not - for example, beta-blockers can actually increase the heart rate in certain circumstances. It is very complicated and the simple answer is that your heart is less forgiving than your nerves if you fuck with it. Simply don't take that which is causing the problem.

I don't see why a few shots of alcohol wouldn't help.

It won't because alcohol causes severe vasoconstriction after the transient vasodilation.

ah well, my mephadrone days were short lived :( thanks for your quick replise MeD,

I am still very intrigued about the recent boom of the drone and its longevity,

However the upside to this clearly harmful and bewildering drug is that it must certainly be aiding the credit crunch's demise.

I cannot think of any other more substansial recent source of revenue to the uk. :p :D :S :)

The only problem is that it might increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier. Im not 100% on that, but it could negate the benefits of improved circulation.

It's a good point, nevertheless...

Nitroglycerine causes major migraines or cluster headaches, don't try that :\

I bought L-arginine for this purpose but I fail to notice any significant improvement. Still I have been known to supplement this in conjunction with certain chems.

I take Taurine, large amounts of pomegranate juice & slabs of dark chocolate. Dunno if it works but it feels good.

Have decided to give up the mephedrone anyway, or make it a once in a 6 week treat.

I certainly wouldn't recommend the meph/alcohol route, unless you want to get dehydrated. I did this and had a terrifying, engorged vein on my forehead. It was gone the next day but fairly freaked me out.

Nitroglycerine causes major migraines or cluster headaches, don't try that :\

I bought L-arginine for this purpose but I fail to notice any significant improvement. Still I have been known to supplement this in conjunction with certain chems.

I would be suprised anyway that some OTC supplement can prevent this potent vasoconstriction.

I'm not even sure were dealing with vasoconstriction either anyway.

A short acting beta-blocker like propranolol at low doses might help. Don't take if you have asthma though, it can mess up your breathing. They're good for combating the physical stimulant symptoms like tachycardia (fast heart beat), tremors etc.

A short acting beta-blocker like propranolol at low doses might help. Don't take if you have asthma though, it can mess up your breathing. They're good for combating the physical stimulant symptoms like tachycardia (fast heart beat), tremors etc.

Its actually very dangerous to take a beta blocker on a stimulant as they only block a specific adrogenic receptor.

Its actually very dangerous to take a beta blocker on a stimulant as they only block a specific adrogenic receptor.

True. Low doses wouldn't be too dangerous because it would only partially block out the B-Adrenoceptors so you wouldn't get complete A-Adrenoceptor activity. Would be safer than an ACE inhibitor or Angiotensin Antagonist cause it causes a less marked drop in BP.

If your in the UK you can buy nitrate based angina meds and sprays which may be of use if used responsibly.

You want to be careful really, anything too strong might be worse. If you open your veins and arteries when the heart is racing and pounding it can't be good.

I have had it really bad in the past, best thing is to keep on the move before it gets to that state, i also drink a bit of alcohol and try and keep my arms warm etc.

The main thing i keep an eye on is the amount i take dont take too much at once or over a long period.

True. Low doses wouldn't be too dangerous because it would only partially block out the B-Adrenoceptors so you wouldn't get complete A-Adrenoceptor activity. Would be safer than an ACE inhibitor or Angiotensin Antagonist cause it causes a less marked drop in BP.

If your in the UK you can buy nitrate based angina meds and sprays which may be of use if used responsibly.

I can only say that a guy on another forum tried taking beta-blockers after some legal high pills (no ino on the content but surly beta-ketones) and ended up paicking all night, costantly fainting, posting that he was going to die, and with blood pressure costantly jumping up and down.
So DEFINITELY not a good idea!

I was about to say opiates, but they are dangerous combining uppers and downers.

I am unaware of any vaso-dialators that wouldnt have many complications...

tried the opiate route. I'm on Methadone maint (135mg/day) and i dont get discolored limbs, but do get uncomfortable tightness/squeezing/irregular heartrate i didnt get before...

THC really sounds like the best you can do; if you're doing stimulants to the point where panic attacks become a problem, it's time to quit.

I was about to say theobromine but then I remembered that's a fucking terrible idea.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned vitamin E...

Its not an instant fix but 4-600 IU of mixed d-tocopherols (alpha and gamma, no dl) will prevent extreme vasoconstriction without any major side effects... Its all the way around good for you besides the vasodilator benefits it has, which aren't forced anyway.