• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

College / uni days - Let's here about the fun ;£

I had so much fun, I forgot to learn the difference between here and hear.

Older student usually are the most successful. Just go to your lectures and tutes, do the work, start assessments as soon as you get given them (this really is the key..it takes so much pressure off and results in higher grades) and keep organised notes for exam study. If you do those things you can not fail. You will blitz it. Once you get a few D's or HD's it becomes addictive and second nature to get stuck in early and knock things over. When you are not under so much pressure it allows time for fun to be had. Dont however let fun to be had come before uni work. Thats my advice. It certainly worked for me.

Yep, this. Did my psych nurse training at 30 after fucking up multiple uni attempts and it was obvious that the sooner you get the work done the better. You're more relaxed, achieve more and life is better. Although to be honest I can't remember doing many of my assignments due to mum's little helpers.

Yep, this. Did my psych nurse training at 30 after fucking up multiple uni attempts and it was obvious that the sooner you get the work done the better. You're more relaxed, achieve more and life is better. Although to be honest I can't remember doing many of my assignments due to mum's little helpers.

I did my RMN Dip HE at Wolverhampton uni while on a secondment and full pay so i just kept my usual weekend discoramatic behaviour going as standard

I was only 22 when i qualified. To much responsibility and money for a stupid drug addled yoot.

I was telling this story the other day. So swim went to the university of Kentucky a school which sucks a football. I was at a game and we were playing Florida a much better team. Well this brazen little Florida fans comes to the student section and is hooping and hollering making a scene that they were so much better than us. So me being drunk and sipping a beer I snuck in decide I could make the toss of this half empty about 10 sections down maybe 40 feet or so. Nail the dude in the back of the head. His face was so red and he started frantically yelling "I'm bleeding I'm bleeding" while the entire student section roars in laughter. Feel bad now but I was hero for a day that day. Fuck Tim tebow

I went to a small uni in the same town as a major pharmaceutical manufacturer. And lots of workers with sticky fingers. Amazingly, I managed to graduate and get serious post BA.

I am thinking about going back next year. Pushing the career envelope a bit further. I think i want to end up doing my PHD. It's a big decision but i am in the position financially to go down that route.

Been to uni 3 times but on my came out with 2 degrees...Financial Economics and Paramedic Science....dropped out of medicine....

Best times of my life

my first attempt was just all fun an no work and i left to go live in paradise. Nursing degree was just get in and smash the fuck out of it. Which i did. If i go back it will be all study no play. Well by that I mean less play ;)

My economics degree I got salmonella poisioning and missed my finals....had to do an entire years work from a textbook and then sit the exams....to get a 2:1 you needed 60%....i got 59.5% with a 1% uplift for "extraordinary circumstances" so scraped through by the skin of my teeth.