Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

College / uni days - Let's here about the fun ;£

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya EADD<3

I made a tgread awhile back on school so thought I'd do one for college or, n uni - talking about the fun, mischievoous things we got up to.

I went to college in shropshire n we had mighty fun doing things like sneaking on chat rooms etc (yes that was exciting in 98 when the Internet first became big over here.

Anyhow will report more later. Has anyone any stories?

Evey

Leaving uni today, gonna miss Snowdonia so fucking much :'( I've got plenty of stories regarding drug-induced shenanigans, like my friend who continuously hugged a tree on 2C-E, even though it was 3am; it took 3 of us to both pull him physically and to talk him around, not sure how much C-E he took but it was a belter of a dose lol

Oh, another big thing I learned is that most women will suddenly change their minds if you show them some flake... :p

I'm sure I have plenty of stories about gouching out in lectures - but I can't remember any of them :\

I may or may not have been involved in doing naughty things. I shagged my brain out. Got great grades. Made great friends. Got my degree. Bought a house. Retired from doing naughty things. Became an upstanding John Citizen. Look back fondly amazed i pulled it all off. Ancient history now.

Last edited:
I may or may not have been involved in selling my arse for drugs. I shagged my brain out (which explains a lot). Got shit grades. Made no friends. Fucked my degree up. Bought a cuntpuncher 5000. Retired from being a heterosexual. Became an erect penis. Look back fondly amazed i pulled myself off. Ancient history now.
So how come you ended up a right fuckin cunt then? ;)

Last edited:
You still do - You owe me for 16 tons...
Like fuck i do. I acquired (stole) that fair and square. Nothing quite as easy as greasing a few Turkmen's palms. You need to do more third world travelling. Corruption makes the world go round.

Like fuck i do. I acquired (stole) that fair and square. Nothing quite as easy as greasing a few Turkmen's palms. You need to do more third world travelling. Corruption makes the world go round.

Bah! Can't argue with third world corruption (and that's just you Aussies...)

We talking about college or uni? I spent the entirety of my first year sat on the other side of this big grass bank that surrounded the college smoking badly rolled spliffs made of golden virgina, kingsize red rizla and manky soapbar from back when you could get a teenth for a fiver. I didn't bother going back for my second year.

Went back a few years later and did basically same thing only we all had cars and part time jobs by then so we blazed decent weed instead of soapbar and hotboxed people's cars instead of hiding behind small hills. Only did art related courses so actually got on alright and made it to uni that time.

Uni was basically the same only we had our own houses so we blazed in them instead. We also had better access to class A drugs and student loans to spend on them, happy days! It's a wonder I ever passed anything really.

My above statement was as a mature age student. My first degree when i was 20 was spent in a haze of weed and acid. We actually had a room at the uni that was the unofficial weed smoking venue. Good times. Me and 4 mates shared a house. We each went to the Student Representative Council after $250 student loans. We went in as a group. The guy in charge we kind of knew from the band scene. We said we wanted money for textbooks. He looked at us and asked what it was really for. We said "a grow room" . He said now thats what i like to hear. We got the money and set up and lived the student dream. I never finished that degree though. Byron Bay and the hippy surfer life was calling so i bailed.

Attempted college twice, when I was 16 and 17, and dropped out both times. Spent most of the time too stoned to function. Had a child at 19, and had anxiety and addiction to deal with, so never furthered my education. Went back to college in 2014, and my course finishes this month, then I'm off to uni. Very much looking forward to it. Haven't done anything too naughty, this time around, unless you count taking speed most days I'm in college (mainly for beneficial reasons, and not just fun), and dropping a bit of a pill one Monday morning. I mainly get my head down now, and try to get it done right. Had some top nights already, with my newly made mates, and will have many more when we go off to uni.

Attempted college twice, when I was 16 and 17, and dropped out both times. Spent most of the time too stoned to function. Had a child at 19, and had anxiety and addiction to deal with, so never furthered my education. Went back to college in 2014, and my course finishes this month, then I'm off to uni. Very much looking forward to it. Haven't done anything too naughty, this time around, unless you count taking speed most days I'm in college (mainly for beneficial reasons, and not just fun), and dropping a bit of a pill one Monday morning. I mainly get my head down now, and try to get it done right. Had some top nights already, with my newly made mates, and will have many more when we go off to uni.

Older student usually are the most successful. Just go to your lectures and tutes, do the work, start assessments as soon as you get given them (this really is the key..it takes so much pressure off and results in higher grades) and keep organised notes for exam study. If you do those things you can not fail. You will blitz it. Once you get a few D's or HD's it becomes addictive and second nature to get stuck in early and knock things over. When you are not under so much pressure it allows time for fun to be had. Dont however let fun to be had come before uni work. Thats my advice. It certainly worked for me.

Cheers for the well wishes and advice, both of you. It's certainly my intention to follow that advice, I just know my track record is appalling. I fucked around far too much last year, and I've now got a load of work to finish, before the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

Cheers for the well wishes and advice, both of you. It's certainly my intention to follow that advice, I just know my track record is appalling. I fucked around far too much last year, and I've now got a load of work to finish, before the end of the month. Fingers crossed!
My track record was not great with study either and i am a fucking loose cunt at the best of times but i just decided I was paying good money to go to uni, I was getting old and simply did not have the time to fuck around. I became determined to smash it and thats what I did. You can do it bro. It's only a few years of hard graft and it really does fly by. It's worth it thats for sure. It gave me a career I fucking love and a huge amount of self worth. Go for it brother. the past is the past. Dont let it become the future

Yeah, that's pretty much my way of thinking now. Cheers, mate, I hope to have reports of success, in a few years! I just need to not get carried away with the nights out, which will be easier said than done in a new city.

Conee gives good advice. When I first went to uni i dropped out with a HNC bevause I spent most of time on the net. When I was 26 I wemt with the open university because I wanted a psych degree with bps recognition. Took 6 years through my pregnancy n daughter's first few years but got there in the end, was so proud of it.

Evey

Never went to uni or college, got into building engines around 13yo, wanted to race mororbikes (short track) couldn't afford a bike so spent the next few years learning to build frames, learning the geometry and welding so I had a bike to finally race!
Was really gifted as a child, I knew most of what was being taught before I was taught it, this made me misbehave through boredom. Never did any home work, course work or revision.
GCSE exams results ranged from 60-100% in one exam but cuz of no coursework only got Bs and Cs.
Hated every minute of education!!

Started working mediocre jobs at 16, hated that also!

Realised I could make 1-4K a week welding and focused on that. Now I'm bored of that after 13 years as there's nowhere else to go to. So now have a new project on the go and projecting to have made my first mil by end of 2017.
This latest business venture stimulates me. I find being stimulated hard, probably why I have ducked around with drugs like mushrooms and acid etc for so long!

Haha