• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke, too much?

Berend

Greenlighter
URGENT hey I just did 0.4 grams on my own in two hours, just wondered if people could comment on how much they use per sitting, honestly I don’t really know. Re assurance needed!

You'll be good just don't get all up in your head about the dosage. 0.4 grams is pretty safe for most people over 2 hours, as long as you aren't railing 0.2 grams+ at a time, that is.

Thanks guys, appreciate. I’ve got an oxazepam for the comedown, how long should I wait to take that? Just did my last line.

Thanks guys, appreciate. I’ve got an oxazepam for the comedown, how long should I wait to take that? Just did my last line.
anytime you like, no problem

EDIT dont take any other sedatives like alcohol, opiates etc with it though

Thanks so much. Did have a small glass of wine about three hours ago…danger?

I'd say 0.4g in 2 hours is still alot if the product is high purity and you are sniffing. Especially with no tolerance.

Aim to space out your doses 30-40minutes between them. Then take the benzo around 30minutes after the last line.

Listen to your body. If it feels like you've been overdoing it then you probably have been. Take it easier in future. Don't want to fuck yourself up with stimulants trust me.

mine is 84 right now and im not on anything

and then when i wake up in the morning - aka resting heart rate - which is the best time to check it - it's 58 to 60 - which is perfect

if you had a cup of coffee now - it would probably be about 100

even a couple beers raises it

you're good

mate you'll be fine - best practice is to not mix depressants but a benzo 3 hours after a glass of wine will be no problem

you did dose slightly high for a noob - my own dosing was similar to elgoucho's, perhaps 60-70mg every 40 minutes or so, always high quality gear though

half a g would have me high for around 5 hours

a little up there but youll be ok
Thanks dude, I think I’m dropping haha. Really appreciate all the help. Truth of the matter is I’ve got an anxiety disorder that just goes off the wall when I do coke. It’s a pity cause I treat myself to half a gram every few months or so, but honestly I always end up in a panic attack. Kingofffrogs made a good point about not getting in your head about the dose. Dunno, I might have to give it up.
Also, I’m away from my girlfriend and I knew I was going to use, and have been obsessing over it for a week, like a compulsion, and really craving it at the same time. I’m not an everyday user but I think there’s a bit of an addiction going on here. You guys rock btw.

mate you'll be fine - best practice is to not mix depressants but a benzo 3 hours after a glass of wine will be no problem

you did dose slightly high for a noob - my own dosing was similar to elgoucho's, perhaps 60-70mg every 40 minutes or so, always high quality gear though

half a g would have me high for around 5 hours
Thanks dude, in all honesty already not so high. Weirdly cause the guy normally sells top stuff, and this is Amsterdam. Immunity developing?

Thanks dude, I think I’m dropping haha. Really appreciate all the help. Truth of the matter is I’ve got an anxiety disorder that just goes off the wall when I do coke. It’s a pity cause I treat myself to half a gram every few months or so, but honestly I always end up in a panic attack. Kingofffrogs made a good point about not getting in your head about the dose. Dunno, I might have to give it up.
Also, I’m away from my girlfriend and I knew I was going to use, and have been obsessing over it for a week, like a compulsion, and really craving it at the same time. I’m not an everyday user but I think there’s a bit of an addiction going on here. You guys rock btw.
From what you've said there - cocaine isn't for you mate.

If it's pranging your anxiety now it's gonna be carnage in say two years

The bit I bolded above, that's your intuition talking. Listen to it. You've recognised you have an addiction brewing - now is the very, very best time to step in and just stop. There will never be an easier time to do it. Don't throw the next xxx years/decades away innit. And, it's just such a shit drug.

From what you've said there - cocaine isn't for you mate.

If it's pranging your anxiety now it's gonna be carnage in say two years

The bit I bolded above, that's your intuition talking. Listen to it. You've recognised you have an addiction brewing - now is the very, very best time to step in and just stop. There will never be an easier time to do it. Don't throw the next xxx years/decades away innit. And, it's just such a shit drug.
I hate to admit but I needed to hear that. So true how it pisses away so much. Shame, but alas.
Just out of curiosity does it truly sound like the beginning of an addiction to you? Imagine that, never ever thought I’d develop one.
Shit gets really dark when I’m daydreaming how I’m going to make crack from it (which I’d probably never do. But craving a more powerful thing ia probably also indicative

some ppl can do little lines all night and only need a half a gram or less - and some ppl can't pace it, and plow through a whole gram in 90 minutes or less

and who wants to feel like they're having a heart attack when all they intended to do was have a good time?

so yea maybe find something else to get into - besides meth or fentanyl

some ppl can do little lines all night and only need a half a gram or less - and some ppl can't pace it, and plow through a whole gram in 90 minutes or less

and who wants to feel like they're having a heart attack when all they intended to do was have a good time?

so yea maybe find something else to get into - besides meth or fentanyl
yeah I’m that guy, I plow through.
I wouldn’t try any other hard stuff tbh, would be just weed and wine. Oof, fentanyl, now there’s a dangerous drug!
Ketamine I’d try again if I get the chance though.