• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine stoppage cold turkey advice needed

Thanks! You too. How are you doing? You stayed off the dhc? I'm off the opiates etc too, except my methadone of course.
Edit, sorry I didn't see the post before this. A very well done to you, this is outstanding and honest as long as you taper to a very low dose before you stop (like 10mg a day) it should be a breeze.
Best of luck to you and your child. x

Last edited:
Didn’t see your update until you tagged me there!!!

I am SOOOO delighted for you! Congratulations on the pregnancy and I hope all goes well! I will be sending all my positive vibes your way! I’m honestly so delighted with your update! I knew you’d do it! Listen to your Dr and you will get there! Keep up the good work!

Please let us know how you’re getting on, we are still here for you if you need to talk about anything else!! Grá mor (big love) to you! ❤️

Hey guys I know it's been a while but thought I'd come check in with ye all, taper went okay but was still having wd so my doctor has lengthened my taper that I pick up from my pharmacy on a every other day basis, I've never in 10 years feel so clarified honestly I feel 100% better even on the worst days, I just wanted to come back to say I'll never forget your guys support, ye all made me feel welcome and at ease, and I've saved the best for last.... I'm pregnant again 💜💜💜 docs says to take it one day at a time and not completely come off the taper, as long as the taper is finished by the time I'm 30 weeks gone, anyways peace ☮️ and love ❤️ guys, I'll keep you all updated 🥰😘
So nice to hear from you and congrats on taper and being pregnant again . A slow taper is good lkess of wd at end .

I know what you mean by feeling better i did heroin 13 year straight before first wd and after wd the sex drive was back with a vengeance and the colors were more vibrant keep doing what your doing any advice you need its here from us

@mimi89 we're all here to support each other. I'm thrilled to hear you're doing so well. You've got an opportunity to raise this new child. My Mother was and always has been there for me. I don't know what I would've done without her. I don't know if I would be sober if it weren't for her support.

I hope you're able to give that same feeling to yours. We're all proud of you!

Hey guys been a lil busy all is going well 🙂🙂 have my scan on Friday so will update you all again then ✌🏼 and ❤️ xxxxxx