• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine Phosphate 30mg -Maximum Single Safe Dose

With that " fosfato de codeina", is there the word " hemihidrato" or " hemihidratada"?
If so, a 30 mgs pill of "codeína hemihidrato" contains like 23 mgs of actual codeine.
If you take 6 of them you are not getting 180 mgs of codeine, but only 138 or so.
"fosfato hemihidrato" is very common in codeine formulations over here.
Just codeine (fosfato de codeina in Portuguese)

With that " fosfato de codeina", is there the word " hemihidrato" or " hemihidratada"?
If so, a 30 mgs pill of "codeína hemihidrato" contains like 23 mgs of actual codeine.
If you take 6 of them you are not getting 180 mgs of codeine, but only 138 or so.
"fosfato hemihidrato" is very common in codeine formulations over here
Opa, vc fala ou pelo menos compreende português? Legal !
Esta escrito assim " Cada comprimido de 30 mg contem : fosfato de codeina 30 mg, equivalente a a 30, 68 mg de f0sfato de coeina hemi hidratado, excipiente q,s,p...1 comp".
Good news? Bad news? Need more info? I´m here. Thanks a lot!

Opa, vc fala ou pelo menos compreende português? Legal !
Esta escrito assim " Cada comprimido de 30 mg contem : fosfato de codeina 30 mg, equivalente a a 30, 68 mg de f0sfato de coeina hemi hidratado, excipiente q,s,p...1 comp".
Good news? Bad news? Need more info? I´m here. Thanks a lot!

Sāo espanhol mais moro muito pertinho da fronteira, tambem tenho trabalhado là na altura.

No bad news at all. I have not chemical background, but I remember reading like "hemihidrato" means that for each molecule of codeine you have, you have also half a water molecule.

So the 30 mgs pills of codeine phosphate " hemihidrato" are not actually 30mg of pure codeine, because there is water in them.
I have two codeine meds, one of them contains the weird amount of 28.7 (?!) Mgs of codeine phosphate " hemihidrato" equaling 21.4 mgs of codeine. The other has 30 mgs of fosfato hemihidrato and it states it equals 23 mgs of pure codeine.

I find it stramge that your brand states 30 codeine phosphate = 30.68. cod phosph hemihidrato, but I don't know. Maybe somebody in the know may help us here.

Anyway you have legit codeine, and the potency between hemihidrato or pure codeine in a dose of let's say 200/300mgs, isn't gonna be wildly different.

Mais ou menos quer dizer que os comprimidos têm uma pouca auga, então nem todos os mgs som codeina, acho eu...
Entendi mano muchas gracias! na duvida tomei ...390 mgs ( ou menos ja que tem esse pouco de agua) e to sentindo mais o efeito do Xanax que tomei em cima deles...quero meu OXy de volta!
Ja que estamos falando, O pessoal ta ainda produzindo e fazendo ópio la na Espanha pelo que vc saiba, na Andalusia ou em outros lugares, ou parou ? Era caro mas eu achava BEM melhor iso do que tomar essas coisas químicas ou a heroina dos gitanos.....
Mais ou menos quer dizer que os comprimidos têm uma pouca auga, então nem todos os mgs som codeina, acho eu...
I have lived in Brazil for 8 years now, nothing surprises me anymore, for good or bad . But yeah all my opioids are straight from the pharmacy, there is no black market of opioids in Brazil
.Gracias e abraços!

I'm honored that you consider me jasperkratom, but honestly I can't answer your question. I haven't taken codeine in decades and I never had much experience with it. I can only tell you that when I laid off the kratom for one day and then took oxycodone... well, it was a waste of money and oxy. 60mg felt like 10mg. Very disappointing. So definitely quit kratom for more than a day....something I knew already but tried to rush it anyway. That's me: always looking for a shortcut. Rarely works.
I am honored by your willingness to share your wisdom with us!
But dunno man, today codeine did...something, tomorrow hopefully I´ll get myself some oxy, 60 mg of which did little even the first time I tried the thing so imagine now...Rd Bali worked well with you but did little to me (blocked the physical effects but not the psychological ones) and paradoxically, I had better results with Maeng Da Red , which is supposed to be the more energetic one. Kratom is a strange duck and I think I am as well it seems...anyway ty as usual!

Entendi mano muchas gracias! na duvida tomei ...390 mgs ( ou menos ja que tem esse pouco de agua) e to sentindo mais o efeito do Xanax que tomei em cima deles...quero meu OXy de volta!
Ja que estamos falando, O pessoal ta ainda produzindo e fazendo ópio la na Espanha pelo que vc saiba, na Andalusia ou em outros lugares, ou parou ? Era caro mas eu achava BEM melhor iso do que tomar essas coisas químicas ou a heroina dos gitanos.....

I have lived in Brazil for 8 years now, nothing surprises me anymore, for good or bad . But yeah all my opioids are straight from the pharmacy, there is no black market of opioids in Brazil
.Gracias e abraços!
Obrigado, meu amigo!

Oh, yes, there is a big opium poppy production in Spain! They claim to make over 25% of world's legal morphine production. Poppies are so, so strong too... they make this concentrate of poppy straw for pharma, but, yeah, as you said there are people making opium too. Pharma crops are under severe vigilance, but, as seeds are so many and so light, there are a lot of wild poppies growing out of the pharma fields, and people make opium out of them. People come from all Europe to harvest in May. You can google " Vampiros del opio" (opium vampires).
And you are 100% right, that opium is expensive, but sooo good, so clean and long lasting....nothing to do with average street heroin and a more complex and complete experience than pharma morphine

Obrigado, meu amigo!

Oh, yes, there is a big opium poppy production in Spain! They claim to make over 25% of world's legal morphine production. Poppies are so, so strong too... they make this concentrate of poppy straw for pharma, but, yeah, as you said there are people making opium too. Pharma crops are under severe vigilance, but, as seeds are so many and so light, there are a lot of wild poppies growing out of the pharma fields, and people make opium out of them. People come from all Europe to harvest in May. You can google " Vampiros del opio" (opium vampires).
And you are 100% right, that opium is expensive, but sooo good, so clean and long lasting....nothing to do with average street heroin and a more complex and complete experience than pharma morphine
some friends of mine when I lived in Italy went there to collect the opium from these pharma phields once a year. Hot weather,hard work, the risk of the gitanos shooting in their asses, but still was worth it, both for their pockets and our general happiness. I think opium should be legalized weed style, I like also the " romantic" part of using and opium dens are kinda cooler than pharmacies....who knows one day....

Mais uma coisa, o senhor toma xanax regularmente? Ja sabe você o que ė que acontece coas benzos e os opis, embora seja codeina...

some friends of mine when I lived in Italy went there to collect the opium from these pharma phields once a year. Hot weather,hard work, the risk of the gitanos shooting in their asses, but still was worth it, both for their pockets and our general happiness. I think opium should be legalized weed style, I like also the " romantic" part of using and opium dens are kinda cooler than pharmacies....who knows one day....
Fuck my life .... the italians!! Hahaha
They allways are the first when it comes to opium...
One of them died in a pharma crop few years ago. Poor guy.
They also have made some shit, like going violent on a local poppy farmer who saw them harvesting his field. They were caught and got the leaving shit beaten out of them but that was a bad year for other peaceful harvesters.
I don't not why but Italy is the only euro country that I am aware where opium is ( or was) a thing, not massive, bit indeed a thing
Even, when I was living in Morroco they were the only people purchasing semi- serious amounts of opium

Oh, yes, and the gitanos (gypsies)!
Some farmers don't trust police enough and they find far cheaper to hire a gitanos family as vigilantes than a regular security company.

If police find you in the farmers/ pharma crops, that's not good news, but if the gitanos find you first you will spit the opium and the living hell you could have on you....

Fuck my life .... the italians!! Hahaha
They allways are the first when it comes to opium...
One of them died in a pharma crop few years ago. Poor guy.
They also have made some shit, like going violent on a local poppy farmer who saw them harvesting his field. They were caught and got the leaving shit beaten out of them but that was a bad year for other peaceful harvesters.
I don't not why but Italy is the only euro country that I am aware where opium is ( or was) a thing, not massive, bit indeed a thing
Even, when I was living in Morroco they were the only people purchasing semi- serious amounts of opium
dunno about the others but this Italian here and his mates prefer opium because:
Heroin is still surrounded by a HUGE social stigma . While coke is super socially accepted, heroin is a no no, even if you just smoke it ( as I do). Also, in many cities, like mine, heroin sucks balls, is not even heroin anymore. But....if you do coke, you need something for the comedown right? Plus, heroin is evil but the effects are nice, hence...it was decided that opium is natural hence good. Plus there´s no mafia involved in this trade so there´s more possibility of action for non mafia connected entrepreneurs.
I love my oxys but I´ll trade with opium anytime, smack makes me a puking useless zombie, with oxy I am energetic and do stuff, with opium the same and I also have amazing dreams. I should grow it doen here, they don t even know what opium here in Brazil.....DISCLAIMER : Policia Federal, foi so uma brincadeira, sou um homem de Deus e um honesto trabalhador :devilish:

Last edited:
Mais uma coisa, o senhor toma xanax regularmente? Ja sabe você o que ė que acontece coas benzos e os opis, embora seja codeina...
so uso xanax quando tento ou preciso me desintoxicar do oxycodone ( por falta de producto essa vez) ou quando cherei muita cocaina e preciso me acalmar. So que to fazendo uma merda atras da outra, to usando mais drogas agora que ...quando apenas tomava oxy. Ainda bem que eu tenho uma tolerancia muito alta aos opioides , so espero que amanha voltam os oxys, e fodase a coca o xanax e todo o caralho todo....mas gracias pelo interesse!

Never thought about what you say about opium trade in Italy not being mafia ruled, so could be seen as a more honest thing. It makes a lot of sense.

O pior que pode acontecer é ele me dar uma surra e pedir um suborno. As vezes rola até uma amizade. Acho mais civilizado do que rola na Italia, na qual os policiais so querem te fuder , ou na Espanha ( pelo menos na Catalunha) na qual os mossos d estrada me chutaram tipo bola de futebol por meia hora ( mas eu tava tão bebado que nem reparei)

Never thought about what you say about opium trade in Italy not being mafia ruled, so could be seen as a more honest thing. It makes a lot of sense.
especially in the South, at least during my adolescence (ed of the 90´s) it was IMPOSSIBLE to sell even weed without the permission of the local boss. Nowadays, they are focusing on cocaine, even heroin is hard to find ( opium is so niche, they are not interested I guess.... alas, I made peace with the fact that my vices (oxy excluded) finance the worst people ever, hence why I a strong supporter of the legalization of EVERYTHING, but that´s another story....

Did catalonian police beat you so badly??
I have heard about them being real bastards, yes.
Fuck them.
são uns merdas! e não so eu,bateram feio um amigo meu que jogou uma lata de plastico perto deles por erro!E olha que eu adoro a Espanha, bem mais do que a Italia, para mim vcs son como los italianos sin las tontarias dos italianos. Um tiempo até tinha uma novia na andalusia. So que teve que desaprender espanhol para aprender Portugues, ja falo portiliano, portiliancastillano ficaria feio demais! Se posso perguntar, vc é gallego ja que entende português tão super bem?

Sím, săo galego! 😎
Somos irmăos dos portugueses, como sabe. Lembre que foi no Norte onde Portugal se fez...
Ha coisas distintas pero temos muita cultura partilhada