Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^we don't have vicoden in australia. you'll be luky to get endone (5mg oxy IR) for a tooth extraction. panadeine fort seems to be frontline treatment.

also i would edit your last couple sentences as it's giving advice on how to score drugs which isn't what we're about here:)

^we don't have vicoden in australia. you'll be luky to get endone (5mg oxy IR) for a tooth extraction. panadeine fort seems to be frontline treatment.

also i would edit your last couple sentences as it's giving advice on how to score drugs which isn't what we're about here:)

I didn't mean to make it appear i was helping to score, I have a high tolerance to pain medications and require larger doses to get the same level of pain reduction then the average doctor is willing to prescribe. I meant to imply that you can tell them if the medication or dose prescribed is not effective for pain relief. I will edit my post though.

Is panadeine Forte the 500mg apap + 15mg codeine?

Last edited:
^nah 30mg codeine/500mg apap.

it's cool we all make mistakes. it just came off as helping people score more drugs is all. thanks for editing, it's worded much better now:)

Smiggle I crushed my pills for a while until I realised most of them dissolve in less time than it takes to crush all of the bloody things, plus you don't have to worry about having lost any before you even start if your putting whole pills in compared to powder where you probably don't get it all.

Smiggle my brother, when I got Nurofen I would crush because those motherfuckers just take too long otherwise. Anything else I just throw in water and let them dissolve. :D

Also APAP = acetaminophen, what they call paracetamol in the States. I think it sounds cooler. :)

Smiggle my brother, when I got Nurofen I would crush because those motherfuckers just take too long otherwise. Anything else I just throw in water and let them dissolve. :D

Also APAP = acetaminophen, what they call paracetamol in the States. I think it sounds cooler. :)

So would u say that a CWE on nurofen plus are as effective like most other generic brands?

no, they're much more hassle. have a read through this thread man and you'll see all the complaints. they're the worst of the lot to perform extractions on.

no, they're much more hassle. have a read through this thread man and you'll see all the complaints. they're the worst of the lot to perform extractions on.

Hahaha yea i was one of them who complained about it getting clogged up. Im just wonderin if it does actually work (if adding more water) as i could never chug that much extract.

^ I used to put them in a coffee grinder, powderize them, and use plenty of water. I didn't notice any loss of potency but the sludge of ibuprofen and the process was a bitch especially since I could get Chemists Own and those would dissolve if I spit on them.

I don't get why anyone would buy N+, its more hassle AND more expensive. There really is no benefit to using them whatsoever.

^ Even when they were splittable I probably would of just done a CWE on cheaper brands to save money, although I do understand there are those that would rather fork out and not have the hassle of CWE.

^they were the days. though i was just started on pain management with codeine/doxy and really had no interest in opiates as i was a pill poppin, meth needle junkie till i hit 20 and fell in love with benzos and opiates pretty much simultaneously. i'd rather be a slave to the downers, a tweakers life isn't for me :p

oh god. i rememeber the days of codeine extractions. codeine gets boring fast. try getting yourself a nice tramadol addiction instead. its much easier and better.

I found tramadol was excellent for potentiating codeine if crushed and taken about an hour before you drink your CWE. Its pretty useless on its own after the first couple times I found, can go pretty well with some coffee and valium in the morning and makes for a quick day.

i heard you can buy poppy pods and make a tea. its meant to give you a really good opiate high but ive never tried it.

has anyone tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.