• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the_Oracle ...novocaine soon showed that it had all the positive effects of cocaine with none of that drug's drawbacks.[/i][/QUOTE] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pinkanga said:
^^ Am I missing something? Sounds a little too good to be true...

...as an anesthetic, not in the euphoria sense.

Anyone want to compare the molecules of the common local anethetics? I'll draw up some pretty pics of them if there's interest.

Last edited:
I'd just like to know how coke compares with mdma. I'm starting to get really sick of mdma hangovers and have heard from people that coke gives you next to nothing. Is the euphoria (off good coke) as good as a pill? I'm looking specifically at taking it in a nightclub environment.

have heard from people that coke gives you next to nothing

Well, if that's confined to 1 or 2 lines of relatively pure then maybe. But if you like 4-5 hours of euphoria, and if that stretches to being once a week (or more often), then even with cleaned up almost pure coke, you'll be hung over. I'd betcha any amount of money, and I know just the tests to indicate it.

Think about the amount of coke you're actually insufflating over a few hours in order to stay up. The high of MDMA is nothing at all like the high of coke, and it's nothing to do lines like bongs - all night long. Me and a mate, after partying hard with friends and consuming a fat amount, sat on the porch and watched the sunrise. "Feel like a toot" he said. Ten minutes later we'd gone through a gram of premium. I hardly felt a thing. But like always I was fucked in the morning. Drained of stimulant, depleted of NE and DA, miserable and full of subtle paranoia and devisive planning.

There are no fluffy clouds with coke, but then again you don't really miss them either (unless you try and do both together), but beleive me, when that 1 or 2 lines a night eventually turns into what you (or someone else) can afford, the hangover complete with pounding sinus related headaches, is there.

I've read up on here before that other adulterants can be added to coke which can give the same feeling of numbness. I'm guessing if your mouth (when you test it) goes numb, this isn't much of a way to identify whether it's pure or not?

Because me & my friend bought some coke a few months back (Total of 3 grams in a week) & the numbness feeling was there & we were very confident/talkative. All I got was a bit of a buzz, not fully fucked (as in say from speed or pills).

So is coke just a mood lifter, or can the feeling of the high be similar to speed or ecstacy? I also read up that coke might not work properly/at all the first few times, so yeah, I had that in the back of my mind as well. In relation to whether we were getting ripped off, or if this is what it feels like.

^ I split your post off the Cocaine - A joke in this country thread because it was more about what cocaine feels like than the other topic. Try this thread for answers.

BigTrancer :)

follow me...follow me.. That's where that post went :)

As said previously, coke can produce the nastiest of hangovers together with a throbbing headache caused by sinus congestion. It's also made much worse with any added dehydration due to alcohol. Being in this state tends to mean that responsibility, no matter how well it's normally prioritized, easily takes second place to personal wellbeing and recovery needs (often sleep).

But waking up in this state isn't a problem if there's more coke around

All it takes is one line and everything is instantly cleared. You're then once again spinning your ankles will-e-coyote style, & ready to go !! Some people even say that it's not until this "fix up" is experienced that coke is truly appreciated. Yeah right

Coke is not supposed to be psychedelic or anything like it. In low amounts it can relieve mental tension & fatigue through actions as a central nervous stimulant (CNS). At low dosages, cocaine may actually slow the heart (through central vagal stimulation) but moderate or high doses result in an increased heart rate. Too much and your heart is loaded big time as at high doses coke is a heart muscle toxin.

I've never seen, or known of anyone who's had a heart attack on whizz- close perhaps - but I've known 2 people who have had heart attacks while on the charlie.

Just a little note regarding the sexual enhancement powers of cocaine. In moderate amounts, yes coke is great for arousal for both sexes. But it does have some limits for most males. Too much will produce a numb penis. Stimulation is still noticed and enjoyed, but erectile function goes the other way. If this ever happens, it usually just takes a bit of time (to come down before it goes up again). But it also should be realised that at these dosages, there's also likely to be severe strain on the heart.

Less is definitely better with coke, although there's no magic threshold as with other drugs. This can tend to have some gluttons striving for something which doesn't even exist. In case you're ever unfortunate enough to be included in someones spurge of reckless spending, there's a simple time proven rule for survival with cocaine: Never turn it down, but never ever buy it !

Ref: Goodman and Gilmans' The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics 6th Ed

BigTrancer said:
^ I split your post off the Cocaine - A joke in this country thread because it was more about what cocaine feels like than the other topic. Try this thread for answers.

BigTrancer :)
Ah, I wondered where it went;)

Well, think i'm 10 men on coke, and would like to belt every asshole who has ever persecuted me for anything, i also come up with big elaborate plans and corperate takeover schemes :) i filled my mates white bored with a plan to take over Amway, nice huh? i also tend to throw volleys of punches at the air at an amazing speed... just seems to do to me what speed never could! i enjoy coke sometimes, but much prefer a pill to go out on, coke is just good when u wanna go kill someone, or something - or take over a megacorperate like microsoft :)