• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine.

Only tried it a few times myself too, and it had been prepared by somebody else each time. Are there any nesessary steps to preparing it? Ive seen my mates hovering around a microwave before waiting for it???
------------------
Bom Shankar!

After Soma's response there...
*note to self: Take note of Fat Tony's note*
You sold me!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by *@ngel* (edited 29 August 2001).]

Pop pills Pills I pop
Pop two pills
On stilts I walk
Snort two lines that were filled with chalk
Thought it was Incredible I killed the Hulk
wanna roll away
Like a rollerblade
Until my eyes roll back in my skull for days
And when I'm old and gray
Look for coke to smoke
I overdose .
When I pack up my nose with coke
*cough cough cough*

Well, have to say i have had pills and coke and absolutely loved it.
I've found its good to have some c just as you begin to come down off a pill, not in the middle of a pill cos it will bring you back down rather quickly. You do have to get the timing right, which is why i say just as you start to come down. it sends you right back up there. weeeeeee....
If you leave it too late then yeah, what horsey said.
After about an hour when it wore off, blip! was pretty much staight, would go as far to say was as clear as a bell.
Didnt have to worry about the arrogance/asshole factor either, thanks to the pill.
Also with coke, remember what it is and dont go overboard.
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

Coke: pffffft
I PERSONALLY didnt like it. Plus I was tempted to rip my shirt off, put on some gold chains and dance like a meat head.
LOL.
Nah..seriously, I think it's over rated. i dont like the feeling and would much prefer the happy buzz I get from whizz or pills.
But that's just me.
P.S. The numbness is DEFINATELY coke. Unless you couldn't walk..then that's K... another drug I would prefer to coke.
But that's just me.
[This message has been edited by blufluffybunny (edited 02 September 2001).]

okies...have kept out of this one cos there was a very similar thread not to long ago, and i think the general concensus was that some people like to stereotype people who use coke, some people think its too expensive, some people think its fun, some people think it does nothing, etc. etc.
searched for the thread though and it seeeems to be gone??!?!
frown.gif
if anyone knows where it is please post, cos there were a few good comments in it i believe...
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

I usually only have it after a big night out it helps me relax and talk the morning away. Cut it into 4 lines 2 to start and the other 2 around 30mins later, talk for a couple hours, be carefull all your secrets will come out! then some slow mindblowing sex and sleep...

GhOst said:
coke lines (as done by cokefiend friends): 1g = 2 - 4 lines.

8( I am hard pressed to do a point in one. Five points in one would be crazy

I am a bit of a noob when it comes to lines though :eek:

Cocaine on the come-down may trigger serious health problems such as heart attack, heart failure. Be careful people, fun changes into fear of life in seconds. It happened to two of my friends, one of them is still alive. Both were very healthy.

cherry or vanilla???

just for the taste of it........ gee i must get good coke....and i dont think i became too much of a sshole......more like a socialpath...which i am anyhow....a 1/4 of a g and i was buzzzing...first time doh... you must be geting DIET COKE...bad joke i know,,,gee i really am asshole!

Throughout this thread there are good bits of advice and some interesting differences of opinion. All good stuff, but lets keep it on topic, and keep the humour confined to the drug itself. There's certainly enough absurd things that really do happen with coke.

I can definitely relate to pinger's comment though;

I generally find that i'm already enough of a prick that i don't need cocaine

After being offered 1 large (150mg) line of very, very fine cocaine on NYE, I was so grumpy the next morning. Seems that for me it's like; for every up time with cocaine, the down time is proportionally reflected as a lack of tolerance before reacting.

For party drugs nothing beats pure MDMA.

I have had plenty of coke and in my opinion its just a rich mans speed.

People might complain that the purity in Australia is crap.
That could be cause coke is dead. It went out of fashion a long time ago.

Which city/area gets the purest or best coke? I haven't tried it due to mainly hearing it isn't worth the money. Other than that, I'd probably give it a go, I have my doubts about me actually liking it much though, because I don't have the attitude, but I could be wrong. I hope I am :)

As i'm currently visiting the states, The stuff i've been offered over here is of VERY HIGH quality (doesn't everyone say that?) ... *EDITED* (dunno if that's breaking guidlines::[Yes, it was. BT]). All i can say is that over here coke is NOT a rich man's drug ;) It is A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT (you get the point) cheaper.

[Edit: Pricing discussion removed. Please review the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since that last post 2 or so years ago I've tried coke when I was overseas last year, due to the affordability of it, and my curious nature.

Well to my surprise I absolutely loved it, it didn't so much make me a nasty bitch, but it made me feel more confident, and more at ease with myself, also I found that it was nice to go out with and have a few beers on it, very nice.

As much as I loved it though, from what friends back here have told me I wouldn't bother buying it here due to the fact of the cost and also that it apparently isn't as strong here, meaning that it may have been cut with something else. Also I could see myself getting addicted to this lovely drug, so yes I think I'll just wait until I go overseas again, I'm content with that. :)

I've only done it the once, and didn't think i felt anything at the time - but the next few days I looked back at the night and realised that Id done a pile of things that i wouldnt normally do :)
Then i was like "ohhh, it *did* do something" LOL

LSP said:
Then i was like "ohhh, it *did* do something" LOL

Good or bad? I'm really considering trying this out, but I don't want to hate myself after it.

Many meth lovers seem to hate coke, saying it's half the high of meth or something equally derogatory. In many ways, pharmacologically included, there could be some truth to that.

This thread contains some good advice, as do most coke discussions on this forum. A common element which differs somewhat to accounts from some MDMA and meth users, is that you never hear from anyone who's used coke regularly for a few years or more, who has anything good to say about it. They might still tongue for it, but when coke enters the lives of those around you, almost without exception what is ultimately experienced is grief and peril.

I found my only true appreciation that came for coke (I spent years searching for that which is not there) is it's ability to pick you up when in the depths of a coke-hang-over. It was also the only drug which allowed me to disregard priority and responsibility. E or meth, alcohol or grass; I got up in the morning regardless and went to work. Coke simply made me feel nothing in the world was worth getting up for - unless of course that involved a line. The resentment, paranoia and hatred continued to develop for months after I went down and stopped using. It was seeing others start to fall that helped bring me back. That together with having lost my family and friends who'd I'd mistreated far beyond any degree of acceptable behavior, my business reputation, and a large degree of my self worth.

So I don't have much good to say about it. Being so expensive, you need to have money or be a dealer to use it regularly. So if the opportunity arrises and you're keen to experiment, try to keep the hype separate from your expectations. There is good which can be gained from coke, no doubt. I'm sure anyone who comes through a coke habit is a stronger person for it. But such great personal (and more) sacrifice is hardly worth it to learn something about yourself which can be realised so much easier from any one of several more gentle methods.

A last thing about the startling realisation that is the hardcore coke user. He/ she is not completely hooked on the specific and special chemical properties of cocaine. Not by a long shot. :\

From Goodman & Gillman'sThe Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics 6th Ed, page 554

Cocaine addicts describe the euphoric effects of cocaine in terms that are almost indistinguishable from those used by amphetamine addicts. In the laboratory, subjects familiar with cocaine cannot distinguish between the subjective effects of 8-10 mg of cocaine and those of 10 mg of dextroamphetamine when both are given intravenously (Fischman et al., 1976), and the toxic syndrome seen with cocaine seems clinically indistinguishable from that produced by amphetamines. In addition animals exhibit similar patterns of self administration of cocaine and amphetamine. In short, while it is commonly assumed that the subjective effects of cocaine are more intense and it's abuse potential more significant than those of the amphetamines, the similarities in terms of subjective behavioral, pharmacological, and toxic effects are more striking than the differences. Amphetamine is thus taken as the prototype of this class of drugs.

Consideration of these drugs as a class does not imply they have identical mechanisms of action or that drug abusers cannot distinguish among them. For example, after intravenous administration of cocaine the effects are brief, lasting only a matter of minutes, whereas those of methamphetamine may last for hours. With appropriate selected doses and tasks it is possible to demonstrate differences between the effects of amphetamine and cocaine on motor performance, aggression, and facilitation of self-stimulation with electrical current. It is often assumed that cocaine's local anesthetic actions are unrelated to its euphorigenic and reinforcing properties, but animals will administer procaine to themselves and subjects who have had experience with cocaine are unable to distinguish lidocaine from cocaine when both are used intranasally; they produce a similar degree of euphoria (Van Dyke et al., 1978a) It is not clear whether all local anesthetics are euphorigenic.

[COLOR=blue[Colour added for emphasis; p_d][/COLOR]

Maybe a mixture of procaine and meth would equate to super coke? It would certainly be a super-cost saver =D

Last edited:
the_Oracle said:
...novocaine soon showed that it had all the positive effects of cocaine with none of that drug's drawbacks.

^^ Am I missing something? Sounds a little too good to be true...

PS. anyone else agree that reading threads like this get you keen as for a big night?! It does fro me and Ive never even tried coke :D

Last edited: