• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine really digging it’s hooks in me

I think cocaine is definitely one that some gravitate more towards than others. I was uh doing cocaine before I was even out of the womb. My mom liked her sniff. So I’m sure my biochemistry is geared towards absolutely loving it. Even then I still gain tolerance quickly but it always reliably goes away after some months.

Cocaine after a long hiatus. Soon after I do a line I’ll feel this tingling sensation traveling up my brain stem and then it’ll hit right in the center of my brain and it’s like an explosion of euphoria. I’ll have a huge grin, may even begin to giggle with pleasure.

Only the best cocaine will give me all this though. Garbage in, garbage out right?

-GC

I'm on the spectrum, and I have racing/ OCD thoughts. Coke made that worse, and for the couple weeks that I was doing it, I felt like s*** all the time.

MDMA, MDA, and some benzofurans, are to me like Adderall is to an ADHD patient.

Can't explain it, never get the blues, always get after glow, and it's been that way for 24 years and over 500 pills

Never did IV coke but I remember this feeling from after a crack binge, especially a prolonged one. That’s when you start carpet surfing because it’s all gone and you’d give anything, ANYTHING, for just a lil bit more
Yikes..
Been there. And did almost "anything" for another line. And I don't even like coke very much.

If only someone could come up with a cheap, simple compound that produces the same dopamine release/reuptake inhibition AS cocaine. Oh, wait a minute, someone did. 2 in fact. But those are kind of consigned to history because they proved impractical for the medical uses they were intended for...

I would LOVE to try animal models of these 2 compounds - to see if said animals could differentiate between real cocaine and the synthetics....

If only someone could come up with a cheap, simple compound that produces the same dopamine release/reuptake inhibition AS cocaine. Oh, wait a minute, someone did. 2 in fact. But those are kind of consigned to history because they proved impractical for the medical uses they were intended for...

I would LOVE to try animal models of these 2 compounds - to see if said animals could differentiate between real cocaine and the synthetics....

I gotta see it to believe it. To me Cocaine is an extremely unique drug that can’t be matched by anything I’ve tried thus far. I’ve never loved and simultaneously hated anything more. Any drug people say is similar, hasn’t been.

-GC

Quit IV coke while your ahead. That shit is fucked i had atleast 2 seizures from shooting to much. Unlike opiates i never had any control over my coke use

Dude Cocaine is a motherfucker and slammin that shit is so hard to manage without looking like a fucking MANIAC in the worst way. The comedown is so fucking shitty and you WILL end up shooting dope. No judgement just my path. Cocaine is so good then so bad for so much longer. I hope you get a handle on it not that I have any idea what the fuck is going on. I just know that when I start slamming that shit all bets are off. I fucking get it. But I’ve had so many shitty experiences with IV Cocaine that I wish it upon no one. I hope you get a handle on your pain as well. I know that thats why I get Fucked up, also cause it feels great lol. Anyway best of luck
Do you know why after my first shot I can’t seem to get another one in…. I register and pull back blood but when to push the plunger I miss. So I try again and same thing pull back blood but I still miss. Any suggestions

Does anyone know why after my first shot of coke I can’t seem to hit the others. I register but as soon as I push down I see my skin bubble. I try again a pull back and I know I’m in but for some reason I miss.

Cocaine was always a drug I could take it or leave it, never felt the need to reup once it was done..

But I’m finding my IV cocaine use is becoming seriously overwhelming.

Friday I even did a fat blast at 6 am right before work and needless to say it was not good. Not good at all.

Cocaine is a bitch man I’d rather be shooting dope..
Man I remember when I used to break down hard in a solution and shoot that shit when I couldn’t get good coke but could get fire hard.

So glad I managed to quit that shit. It IS very hard to quit. So hard.

And wanting to redose every 15-20 minutes my arm looked like a it had pocadots all over it.

Yeah man, I hope you can break free. The first three days are the hardest with this but it gets alot easier. Just really really addicting…

Does anyone know why after my first shot of coke I can’t seem to hit the others. I register but as soon as I push down I see my skin bubble. I try again a pull back and I know I’m in but for some reason I miss.
No clue. Probably a sign to either use it the traditional way or give it a break for awhile and let your veins heal.

Quit IV coke while your ahead. That shit is fucked i had atleast 2 seizures from shooting to much. Unlike opiates i never had any control over my coke use
No clue. Probably a sign to either use it the traditional way or give it a break for awhile and let your veins heal.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I usually give up and try again the next day and the same shit happens….. I should take a serious break

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I usually give up and try again the next day and the same shit happens….. I should take a serious break
Yeah man…that’s a hella a habit if you do it regularly. Extra important if doing coke to do it in extreme moderation. Especially that way.

IV coke will fuck your cardiovascular system to shit man.

I gotta see it to believe it. To me Cocaine is an extremely unique drug that can’t be matched by anything I’ve tried thus far. I’ve never loved and simultaneously hated anything more. Any drug people say is similar, hasn’t been.

-GC
I got 3 gs of fire stuff coming in a bit, the first line is in ur name G. Hxhzgzhx

Vasoconstriction makes your veins look smaller.

That's clearly due to vasoconstriction. Make sure you stay hydrated and try not to do too much over a short period of time.
IV cocaine is extremely damaging to the cardiovascular system anyway so unfortunately there isn't much one can do.

yea that seems really short minded to start IV'n coke with sniffing it is just as good without risk go infection etc

yea that seems really short minded to start IV'n coke with sniffing it is just as good without risk go infection etc

Sniffing it is not the same thing....

Shooting Cocaine has a rush to it that is a whole other beast entirely one of the strongest imaginable, way more addicting than snorting it. Smoking Crack is pretty similar and "healthier" considering the risks of abscesses and whatnot from shooting. But both are terrible for you.

If your gonna be using Cocaine, sniffing is deff the less of the evils. But its just not the greatest drug for you period, its very hard on the cardiovascular system.