• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine on gums instead on nose

But if you only put it on your gums will it work?

Seems the answer is no
It was already written, in this very thread! Yes, it’ll work at least to some extent, I think main reason it can’t work that good bucaly or sublingualy as with some other things is vasoconstriction. That’s the same reason coke fucks up your nose more than average drug even nose likes the taste and feel of it.

As for oral use. I’ve eaten a lot of coke with my ex. Usually when occasion wasn’t appropriate for railing lines. We would prepare capsules with about 0.25g, some a bit stronger and some a bit weaker and would eat some every so often, at least every hour and a half max, usually more often. That was pure coke and high was fantastic even when used like that. Wasteful, maybe, but it was a great time, at least from a point of a coke fiend.

It's a very effective way to need dentures. The vasocontraction would lead to gum necrosis so fast
If someone decides to use that ROA regularly but I don’t think there’s a lot of missing tooth among coca chewers nor I’ve noticed problems with people rubbing a bit on their gums after snorting (ad I’ve seen that a lot). Still I’ve done no research so who knows, maybe they’ll really lose teeth a lot faster. I’ve never seen a point in rubbing coke on gums but as I said I loved it orally. Also fucked up my nose using it nasally and that happened a lot faster than with just about any other drug I’ve snorted for too long and in too big amounts.

I heard it was just a mild buzz that they get and very slow release. Probably similar to a cup of tea.
More due to the alkaloid levels and the fact that part of the dose is oral. Think about it, a mucus membrane is a mucus membrane. Of course it would be a less efficient mucus membrane and part would get swallowed, but the statement was.
But if you only put it on your gums will it work?

Seems the answer is no
Ya ever hear of, "A pinch between your teeth and gums."?

So often people want things to be binary. Not working as well does not mean not working at all.

Also, I've never seen anyone rub a couple lines worth on their gums.

Epilogue:

More due to the alkaloid levels and the fact that part of the dose is oral. Think about it, a mucus membrane is a mucus membrane. Of course it would be a less efficient mucus membrane and part would get swallowed, but the statement was.

Ya ever hear of, "A pinch between your teeth and gums."?

So often people want things to be binary. Not working as well does not mean not working at all.

Also, I've never seen anyone rub a couple lines worth on their gums.

Epilogue:
Thanks