• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine on gums instead on nose

new2drugs

Bluelighter
How effective is this in terms of feeling the high? Is there much of a difference between these 2 ways in terms of onset and effect?

How effective is this in terms of feeling the high? Is there much of a difference between these 2 ways in terms of onset and effect?
You’ll get a bit of a numbing sensation but no “high” compared to sniffing, slamming or smoking it.

I disagree, I feel one can get a pretty good high. The problem comes from the fact the amount you’d normally snort is a fair amount of bitter powder in the mouth, especially as tolerance comes from line after line. Also your entire mouth will go numb and it makes speaking extremely difficult, kind of an issue when you actually want to talk with people.

I’ve done this cuz my nose has taken fair amount of damage over the years, or when I’m later in a session and my nose has so much vasoconstriction it’s no longer absorbing properly. When you get to that point in a session with sniffing, it actually works better.

-GC

I don't know about gums, but taking coke sublingually definitely works. Not a big rush, but it hits fairly quickly, lasts longer, and you don't lose any in your nose hairs and boogers.

So you just put it under your tongue? Seems like it might taste awful and be like a paste 🤮🤮

So you just put it under your tongue? Seems like it might taste awful and be like a paste 🤮🤮

It’s definitely far from tasty, but good Cocaine will dissolve almost instantly so no paste.

Yea it’s what you do when your older and you don’t want your nose any more crooked than it already is.

-GC

Sublingual stuff, including coke, definitely works. I think the caveat is that there is a limit as to the quantity absorbed before you end up swallowing much of it. Prolly why people just do a little on the gums as a "dessert".

Sublingual stuff, including coke, definitely works. I think the caveat is that there is a limit as to the quantity absorbed before you end up swallowing much of it. Prolly why people just do a little on the gums as a "dessert".
Yea. And swallowing it has no effect I assume

Applying on gummies is more of a common practice after snorting and using the residues for this cause it feels kinda good to feel ur mouth all numb while the high is kicking in.
U can do this everyone in a while, but not too often unless you wanna be missing some teeth before the age of 30. Furthermore, doing this does damage to your gummies and make em more prone to bleeding.

Yeah, whole different beast, such unnecessary suffering let me tell u. Feels good the first 3 hits, then it's a fucking nightmare and when it's gone its pure misery. Completely avoid getting into other RoA, in fact, don't do cocaine. Lame drug
I don't smoke anything and never tried it. Not even one puff. Same with injecting

Cocaine on my dick and her pussy, that I really loved! Wtf is with gums? Just eat it! A lot! Be it from pussy or not. I wish that wish upon anyone into coke :)

But I ain’t normal so who cares xD