• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine OD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treat the symtoms

Are there any substances that reverse the effects of a cocaine OD? Heroin users have Narcan, but what is used to on cocaine ODs? This would be a nice thing to know because it seems myfriends and i have been doing lots of the shit lately

I OD'd recently, went into convulsions, was loseing vision. Really call 911.

but what I did was yell like hell (unable to speak but was able to yell). Had a bottle of asprin, Valium, and Klonopin next to me. because I was convusing I took the bottle of Valium and downed it like a drink (not the who bottle but a lot); I did not swollow te Valium. Think I would have choaked on it. I chewed it to increase absorbsion and then took the powder sublingually. I also chewd to powder some aspran and injested simotainously with the Valium and Klonopin.
{while writing this I passed out. will fix spelling, context soon}
I had turned blue and was heperventlating so I made myself breath deeperwhich seemed to help.

I have OD'ed many times but never on coke befrore. In my opinion coke is the os the worst drig to OD on. Damn scary, worse than Benydriyle. I sat on a bed and tried not to move. The efffets of the ddid not take ongg to are ere off but to me `5

If you IV cocaine and don't know this than you need to

The problem with getting this high injecting cocaine is that it is a very fine line between heaven and hell.

So very true esp. if you are going for a Bell Ringer, as many IV yayo users do.

No booze

Yes, shortie got it right.

Liq will calm you down..not sure about when you are OD'ing, because when you are OD'ing you want to be in a hospital, fuck making yourself stop, go to a fuckin hospital.....but to get the anxious feelins down drink a bit of liq.

peace.

1. For harm reductions sake alc. plus 'cain is worse than 'cain alone. I have mixed the two but it is not the healthiest combo

2. Never drink alc. if you are ODing. If not for your life then consider how difficult it would be.

stopping back by to see how the feedback is.

There is some seriously bad advice on this board.

Several things happen in a true Cocaine OD. Puking is one of the first indicators. Especially if you have built up a tolerance. Most people do puke the first time they boot pure cocaine. But quickly build up a hefty tolerance and can ring the bell(shoot the moon) often without puking and puking(actually more like dry heaving) is no longer an issue. However, towards the end of my recent binge -- about 7 days, I began dry heaving on every boot. Well in my state i was taking huge hits since I had been booting for a week, every boot was an OD. I was just in control enough to be pissed. I had this great coke, searching for bell ringer territory but could not find it. Kept a couple of Ice Tea pitchers handy to york into. In my delusional state I actually called Betty Ford Center, I wanted help. delusional fucked up idiot that I was -- I did not want help getting off coke -- I wanted them to tell me how to stop puking on every hit. I thought they could help me get high.

Shortly after I hung up on the dude at Betty Ford, I loaded a hit that was sure to take me to the place i wanted to be. WRONG. I found a new place. Not the cocaine induced psychosis of a month prior. No. This was simply another reality. Hallucinations. Mostly just AMAZING colors at first. Colors that do not exist in nature. Some of the most beautiful scenes I have ever witnessed. Nothing was real. And then the champagne bubbling and popping inside my head. The bubble popping inside my head became as loud as a jet engine. And I am suddenly scared, screaming incoherently and positive that I had just killed my self. Deteriorated into horrific insanity. I would guess I was gone for an hour or more. I really don't know how long the insanity lasted. I remember my entire backyard coming to life --- all of the plants were armed with swords and such. Huge trees walking over and slaying smaller trees. My Breath of Heavens were SCREAMING at the top of their lungs threatening all plants with destruction. I stumbled back into my living room -- my carpet had become a sea of tiny ants. I could see every ant with amazing clarity. The hallucinations got a lot worse, but, I think that is enough.

Is anyone surprised that I awoke in the hospital?

Last edited:
I share the above story not for entertainment, but, to point out that maybe I can comment with some degree of certainty regarding some of the comments that have been posted on this thread.

Just for considerations sake -- my most recent two posts happened quite recently. That night? That is the night that I had graduated to level 3 in my rehab program. They let me go home. What a fucking joke. They actually believed me when I told them I did not have any coke left? Idiots. Turn and burn rehab facility. Do your time, make the meetings, graduate with a fucking key chain then go home and teeter on the edge of the abyss. I failed almost EVERY urine test and they still graduated me?????????????????

The medical community has no clue what to do for a true substance abuser.

Last edited:
alcohol just adds another problem to solve -- if someone has reached the stage of paranoia from cocaine use, guide them to the hospital. They have not truly OD'ed yet, but, that is an early indicator. DO NOT TAKE ALCOHOL if you are close to OD'ing on Coke.

The hospital staff was OUTSTANDING on both of my visits. EKG's and Ativan is all they can do for you.

Check cocaine anonymous for more complete info on the signs of a cocaine OD.

So very true esp. if you are going for a Bell Ringer, as many IV yayo users do.

Once you have found the special place that you call the "Bell Ringer", I believe you will search for that place every chance you get. Unless you are strong enough to just walk away. I think it is impossible to be satisfied to get "kind of high" once you have rung the bell.

We used to call it"shooting the moon" -- or the "electric fence".

I wish I had never found it.

Take rivotril

Taking rivotril and cocaine relaxes the effects of cocaine, and with scotch on the rocks...better

If ya shoot coke its very easy to OD. Ive done it two times, and its Scarey as shit. I use to mix up shoot then mix up a nother shot put the cap on and in my pocket, so I had a shot already in the needle in my pocket. So after a couple times I go back in the bathroom pour out some powder and I forgot that I already mixed a shot in the needle,thinking it was water doubleed my dose. shot it couldnt move , started convulsing all ofer the place fell down ,Lost all control of body and mind. Scarey shit shooting that coke. Thats why its up there on the list for people od ing

As always, if you think you are overdosing on cocaine, call an ambulance.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.