• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine occasionally

How long does the stimulation take to wear off, took a load of downers still wired 😆

How long does the stimulation take to wear off, took a load of downers still wired 😆
Depends how much caffeine, meth, speed or other stimulants you snorted along with the cocaine lol.

Coke itself has a very specific duration, erowid is accurate. Anything beyond that is other drugs that have been mixed into your coke.

I done the line an hour ago and my coke is good, rubbed on lips they go numb. Might have/will have been cut a lot but its good coke long after the euphoria is gone the stimulation goes on for an hour after I've had the coke. And took alcohol earlier which makes another more potent drug. I've taken 30mg of nitrazepam, a zopiclone and 6mg clonazepam seasoned with 20mg diazepam. Heard clonazepam strengthens other benzos

All coke people - I discovered that using a manual pill grinder to turn my blow into a super fine power virtually eliminates all my node bleeds and stuffiness. You may lose some in the process, but it's negligible, I put 0.3g in, and get 0.25 out, with some stuck to walls and press which can be recovered. Best $16 I spent - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KYTYBRV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Stay safe, and make sure you set your poison.

100% agree with Jasper. Never, under no circunstances IV cocaine.
What he said is true. I can not fucking believe the extreme danger and misery I brought to my life doing it.

To answer Jumbo,'s original question, I think yes, cocaine can be used now and then safely.
There are loads of responsable user out there.
But they don't ask in BL if it can be done.
A lot of us BLers, if not most, have a problematic relationship with drugs. If you know you have a addictive mind, cocaine can fuck you really fast, hard and deep.
I tip my hat to you, sir. Even as a cock n00b, I realize how bad this drug can be. It's financially draining, and while not a super killer (like heroin) - it will mess you up. But yeah, people can do it safely. Look at Sigmund Freud - he drank that stuff for decades and died at age 83.

usually 1 hr or less - if still jittery and wired - your coke's probably cut with meth or ketamine. I'm still a n00b, but I learned to keep a xanax or diazepem handy for emergency comedowns