• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine occasionally

That's what happened to me. I bought weed from someone and he offered me coke. I was the same mind set "just the odd day here and there", now it's travelling 20 miles on buses and taxis just to get half a g of coke.

I'm the same coke isn't my drug of choice, but one line and I can take on the world, in my deluded mind state. I should have just stuck to the weed, but I'm a bit of a polydrug user. If he had had heroin on him I might have been tempted. Alcohol and prescription drugs are my thing mainly, but I'm easily led at times. I don't need much persuasion to use any drug.

I am skint now so can't buy anymore, I need to stop this before it gets out of hand. I am not going to IV, just a stupid thought I got the other night. My house is wrecked because of coke rage and alcohol, benzos as well. I'm beginning to realise after buying last night on a Monday, occasionally isn't going to work. My table is full of prescription drugs and a bag of coke. I'm in the gutter and it used to bother me but now I'm just sitting here not caring. Waiting for payday so can have a drink.

I have a drugs worker but they don't really help. I hope to get clean and sort my life out. Your right man just play the tape.

Whatever you do, please don't shoot coke.

I've been addicted to alcohol, benzodiazepines, methamphetamine, opioids, and IV cocaine. They were all rough in their own ways, but IV coke hooked me the quickest and took me down the fastest. Psychologically it was THE MOST addictive thing I've ever done.

I snorted coke now & then for years. I could take it or leave it. Then I shot it and BAM! It was on! In less than a year I was broke, unemployed, homeless, and my veins were wrecked. Horrible experience. Never again.

Incidentally, if you drink alcohol while taking cocaine it complicates things. Look up cocaethylene. That stuff will fuck up your world.

Good luck on your journey.
✌ ❤ 😊

100% agree with Jasper. Never, under no circunstances IV cocaine.
What he said is true. I can not fucking believe the extreme danger and misery I brought to my life doing it.

To answer Jumbo,'s original question, I think yes, cocaine can be used now and then safely.
There are loads of responsable user out there.
But they don't ask in BL if it can be done.
A lot of us BLers, if not most, have a problematic relationship with drugs. If you know you have a addictive mind, cocaine can fuck you really fast, hard and deep.

To be honest, I do use cocaine occasionally. By that I mean I use it for a couple of days every six to 8 months.
I just got a gram from a buddy at work today-- there's another thread where I talk about this.
But I only snort it or put a pinch under my tongue. Never, ever will I inject cocaine again.
It's one of the very few things I've absolutely sworn off.

sleeping in my car with no house and still getting marks at school that would let me into harvard :)

life is hard but if were harder it doesn't have a chance of beating us.

That has blown my mind.
It is incredible. Get those marks sleeping in your car!!
You have to be so, so, proud.
Don't know the reason for you to be homeless, but I hope you can fix the situation asap
Again, well fucking done!!

To be honest, I do use cocaine occasionally. By that I mean I use it for a couple of days every six to 8 months.
I just got a gram from a buddy at work today-- there's another thread where I talk about this.
But I only snort it or put a pinch under my tongue. Never, ever will I inject cocaine again.
It's one of the very few things I've absolutely sworn off.

Yes, I have used it that way too. Very few times, because I am ageing and the coke- night- alcohol combo has become more taxing the next day.

But I wouldn't dare freebased it on foil, nor even stay in the same room with it or crack. That was how my last IV binge started.

I don't IV anything anymore. Maybe having pain and morph pharma ampoules would I use them.
But you could not pay me enought to inject cocaine again, even if it were ( was?) posible to find pharma grade, wich is not

I don't IV anything anymore.
Same here.

Partly because it became such a hassle after I destroyed my veins and partly because of all the problems that IV use has caused me.

But mainly because I'm too old for that shit-- I turn 63 in a week. I just don't care much for "rushes" anymore. I take kratom, smoke a little weed, and drink a few beers. That's plenty of excitement for this old man.

I've decided not to IV it, just try it occasionally. And I'll ask what I want mate, my names jungo, yours I couldn't even pronounce. Jasper and all the others with the exception of Sandra thanks for advice.

Oh sorry, Jungo!! Not jumbo...

Sure you will ask want you want, of course!.
English is not my thing as you can see and maybe I missused words.
What I wanted to mean with "they don't ask in BL" is just a lot of us, myself for sure, have problems when it came to use hard drugs safely, while there are a lot of people who do it no problem.
Asking about using drugs in BL is not only ok, it is the main point of the site.
I am sorry if it came as some rude or harsh answer. Because it was not my intention, not at all. It was me using English badly, maybe. Just "lost in translation" you know?.

So, you decided to not IV as a regular route but you want to try it? Is it that, right?

I think not using IV cocaine is the point, but if you want to try it and what you need is harm reduction advise, I understand but it will be better that you get it from a proper English speaker. There is not place for a missunderstood when it came to IV matters.

English is not my thing as you can see and maybe I missused words.
Senor Moreno, I think your English is excellent despite some minor misspellings (misused for instance). English is a tough language with "rules" that all have a lot of exceptions. English speakers screw up all the time!

I think misunderstandings are common when we converse via text-- this happens between people who grew up using the same language, too.

Just wanted to throw that out there. I'm always impressed with people who are fluent in more than one language. Keep up the good work.

Senor Moreno, I think your English is excellent despite some minor misspellings (misused for instance). English is a tough language with "rules" that all have a lot of exceptions. English speakers screw up all the time!

I think misunderstandings are common when we converse via text-- this happens between people who grew up using the same language, too.

Just wanted to throw that out there. I'm always impressed with people who are fluent in more than one language. Keep up the good work.

You are so kind, Jasper.

Sure it is not Shakespeare here lol, but you lot help me with it so much, you won't imagine.
Yes, it is allways a fuckery to look in your mind for the right word and not finding it😂

Thank you very much.

as someone with plenty of experience with amphetamines, benzos, psychedelics i thought handling coke will be easy; after strategically using a G for week i concluded that coke is boring on its own and not really worth the price; yet, there i am, with another bag of it; compulsively trying to catch the golden middle ground between up and down, understanding that what i'm doing is stupid, yet... that shit has grip on me already.

coke is no joke man, with all the experience i have with other stuff, this stuff is very hard for me to handle, responsibly...

“With my problems I thought a one off would be OK”

This here is every addicts famous last words!
I bet you every user on here at some point usually in the beginning have said those oh so famous words . I only want to try it once, just one won’t hurt, having one coz I can control it. Just this one time n that’s it!

Your on a slippery slope mate , and as for ya saying you’d never use crack but want to inject coke once . This is just my opinion but I’d smoke crack over injecting coke anyway it will destroy everything you have including your health n mind , or to mention all the risks with injecting,
If you want to feel like your being blasted into space the cook up a rock n smoke that , has to be safer n better the injecting thing lusnthe high is so intense nothing comes close

Just my 2p worth mate 💯

Everything changes, and sometimes you wish you could rewind the clock, but I've started to except it. I've wrecked my house due to coke rage, alcohol and benzos. I don't want to be using IV all the time, with my problems I thought a one off would be OK. I have mental health problems so psychosis is the last thing I need. I was going to do a little. Snorting is OK I usually wait a while before doing more. Is shooting comparable to crack, which I'd never do
Nothing is ever a one off

and iv’ing high lasts a smaller amount of time then snorting it

you need a break and to fix your house up

In my opinion if a drug makes you destroy your home it’s not the drug for you

Having read the recent comments, your right. Coke is highly addictive, sweaty palms lol. As far as smashing the house up goes, even benzo rage wouldn't have caused that. I won't IV coke, after reading the comments, seems to be dangerous. I knew a guy years ago that done coke and smack together a speedball. I need to get sobered up and off this shit before it fucks me over. Had 3 lines today on top of half bottle of jack Daniels, can't feel a thing off it. Done 100mg tapentadol for genuine pain relief, mouth is bad. Then done my 600mg pregabalin got a tolerance. Then there's 2mg clonazepam got a tolerance. Smoking cannabis and feel fine.