• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine , disolve & dry tips

I had to look that up! Too funny! And a new one for me! :ROFLMAO:

Agreed on the above.

Had you asked me that question 20 years ago I would have said not many. But who the fuck knows nowadays. Suppose the good news: anything that's not soluble in water will be visible and could either be siphoned off or filtered out. Point being: anything that does not dissolve isn't Cocaine HCL. Matter of fact somewhere around here there's a thread that was started by some dude while on a break in Mexico and had been supplied with some cut shit. So he tried this water idea and apparently, surprisingly, he ended up leaving the shit to evaporate overnight (I'll try find the thread), and it was "better" by the time he'd gotten his HCL back. Edit: just searched exhaustively for that thread and it's disappeared seems to me.

Actually: it'd be a good experiment or bit of research i.e. to take all of the old tried and tested and popular adulterants and see if they actually dissolve in water. Just for the hell of it. Problem: I don't have Levamisole lying around nor amphetamines. And I'll have to go through the various lists of "preferred" adulterants that I have lying around.

Anecdotally: even back in the day (late 80's and 90's and early 2000's) when preparing HCL for the freebase conversion with ammonia and ether: the initial phase of dissolving a gram in water and shaking up never ever. even back then, resulted in a clear solution. It was either cloudy or even had bits of shit floating in it. But by then the quality was already nosediving (that being the only reason for me even going down that route in the first place i.e. to prove a point).

This thread has had me smiling privately to self. I suppose one could be a right cunt and dissolve, say 10g in 20 litres of water, and ship that. You know how long it'd take for 20 litres of water to evaporate? Imagine being the recipient and sitting waiting in anticipation for that to happen? Or you could be 100% evil and just ship a 20 litre bottle of spring water without adding anything! :ROFLMAO: Sick huh!
Good morning Dalpat077, yes that would be, being a "right cunt" doing that, but fucking funny:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: very sick.

I remember the thread from the geezer in London, I will have a look to.

I had a break for a long time from HCL and when I started again a few years ago, I was surprised how much it had changed and not for the better. I am very lucky in the fact that I have very strong willpower and if I decide to stop I can. I was saying to a mate the other night that I can't remember what a good hit feels like anymore and he agreed. Having said that it does stop me from sticking it up my bugle.

I have a couple of question if you wouldn't mind clearing them up for me please. It is a very basic question of:-
Is "freebase" the same as "Crack" ?
Also when you convert Cocaine Hydrochloride into "Crack" the Hydrochloride is removed, is the end product then Cocaine Sulphate or Sulphide or neither?

I have been using Le_Junk's acetone wash process with very good result and very clean HCL. My mate can't believe how clean it is, no blocking of the hooter, lovely warm feeling, not wired just happy. So must be doing something right.

I have been reading that Levamisole is a dog worming preparation and is poisonous and can be fatal! Do you know if this is true or is it just being exaggerated?

Thanks again for replying and helping me and hopefully other who are reading the thread. TTFN

I had to look that up! Too funny! And a new one for me! :ROFLMAO:

Agreed on the above.

Had you asked me that question 20 years ago I would have said not many. But who the fuck knows nowadays. Suppose the good news: anything that's not soluble in water will be visible and could either be siphoned off or filtered out. Point being: anything that does not dissolve isn't Cocaine HCL. Matter of fact somewhere around here there's a thread that was started by some dude while on a break in Mexico and had been supplied with some cut shit. So he tried this water idea and apparently, surprisingly, he ended up leaving the shit to evaporate overnight (I'll try find the thread), and it was "better" by the time he'd gotten his HCL back. Edit: just searched exhaustively for that thread and it's disappeared seems to me.

Actually: it'd be a good experiment or bit of research i.e. to take all of the old tried and tested and popular adulterants and see if they actually dissolve in water. Just for the hell of it. Problem: I don't have Levamisole lying around nor amphetamines. And I'll have to go through the various lists of "preferred" adulterants that I have lying around.

Anecdotally: even back in the day (late 80's and 90's and early 2000's) when preparing HCL for the freebase conversion with ammonia and ether: the initial phase of dissolving a gram in water and shaking up never ever. even back then, resulted in a clear solution. It was either cloudy or even had bits of shit floating in it. But by then the quality was already nosediving (that being the only reason for me even going down that route in the first place i.e. to prove a point).

This thread has had me smiling privately to self. I suppose one could be a right cunt and dissolve, say 10g in 20 litres of water, and ship that. You know how long it'd take for 20 litres of water to evaporate? Imagine being the recipient and sitting waiting in anticipation for that to happen? Or you could be 100% evil and just ship a 20 litre bottle of spring water without adding anything! :ROFLMAO: Sick huh!
That thread as from Throwdown on 7th Oct. Regards BCL

That thread as from Throwdown on 7th Oct. Regards BCL
Thanks for that. Yep. That's the thread. Found it using the username now.

Odd how the mind plays tricks huh i.e. all I could remember was "cocaine mexico water overnight" and which, needless to say, didn't return any results with the search function! :ROFLMAO: Oh well. In just reading through that thread again I wasn't THAT far off i.e. I still had the gist of it! :unsure:

Thanks for that. Yep. That's the thread. Found it using the username now.

Odd how the mind plays tricks huh i.e. all I could remember was "cocaine mexico water overnight" and which, needless to say, didn't return any results with the search function! :ROFLMAO: Oh well. In just reading through that thread again I wasn't THAT far off i.e. I still had the gist of it! :unsure:
No dramas dude, bloody search function, should have pick up on one/two of those words. Maybe I am just getting to old and wanting too much;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah the main points were there! I think from what Throwdown was saying he struck a bit lucky that it worked, however even putting that together he did well, as he must of had a reasonable knowledge of the reactions that were going to take place.

I was on Amazon and I came across an "IOUQ discrete Herb/spice tin
smell/water proof" 2 for £4.99.

Did you see my other message and could I PM you when convenient please.
Thanks