• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cocaine and amphetamine, comparison of addictive potential

For me I love stimulants like Cocaine and also Methylphenidate. I never really cared for Amphetamines. I get more euphoria off Coke and Methylphenidate. Amphetamines just seem to be more stimulating and less euphoric. But I will take Amphetamines if it's the only thing I can get my hands on.

Very interesting. Although I’ve never tried psychostimulants, I am planning to do so at some point and a short-acting dopamine reuptake inhibitor like methylphenidate would be my first choice. this is for a few reasons, but the main ones are the reduced/possibly non-existent neurotoxicity of reuptake inhibitors at reasonable doses but much more importantly The short duration of action should allow me to enjoy such stimulants without disturbing my sleep too much. hopefully I shouldn’t run into many problems whether I use methylphenidate or amphetamine, as I only ever intend to take them orally and wouldn’t even consider snorting, smoking or injecting them. I can’t remember if it was on this forum, but I remember reading about a guy who used lots of amphetamine via oral ingestion on many occasions to get high, with no major tolerance or come down. however, he claimed that after snorting the drug, he got an unpleasant rush which was followed by prolonged insomnia and a terrible come down after which he developed quite a high tolerance to amphetamine. I don’t know what to make of that story, but I would appreciate anyone else’s experiences or knowledge.

I’ve been reading a lot about ephedrine recently and it sounds quite interesting. I know it can have nasty side-effects so I would never intend to use it long-term. could anyone explain how ephedrine when used alone compares to caffeine? I don’t really like the idea of combining both caffeine and ephedrine, mostly because of increased side-effects but also, because I’ve always been curious about the effects of ephedrine and I want to experience the substance on its own. was going to start a new thread on this, but I’ll see what responses I get here first.

Well Ephedrine along with Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine are all stimulants, but there know as non-euphoric stimulants. Other than using them for a runny nose they really don't have any euphorgenic effects. If it was me I would just stick to trying out the euphoric stimulants such as Cocaine, Speed, Methylphenidate or MDMA.

Well Ephedrine along with Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine are all stimulants, but there know as non-euphoric stimulants. Other than using them for a runny nose they really don't have any euphorgenic effects. If it was me I would just stick to trying out the euphoric stimulants such as Cocaine, Speed, Methylphenidate or MDMA.

Thanks for that. One stimulant I really want to try is Fencamfamine as I’ve heard it is quite gentle but very euphoric as a stimulant. of course, I still want to experience methylphenidate and cocaine as well as amphetamine, I guess I’ll just have to make sure to watch my usage.