• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine addiction

Weed can be consider for some people as not being a hard drug. It depends a lot on the user. To me, weed is a hard drug, highly addictive, it changes a lot the personality and once you start smoking frequently is hard to stop.

Yes..there is certain group of people,that go in more severe canabis consumption&feel negative effects.upon my impression-they are often people,who use some stims at the same time."hashish madness"is not some uncommon in the East...but thats a certain people.At least around me most of the guyes,who used to smoke mj just quitt long time ago or just consume it irregularly..but,if thats ur case Jose...just abstain....if u menage to quit coke,weed shouldn't be problem for u👍

When I stopped meth in 06. In was damn near over night. God however gets the glory cuz even tho I had cravings sometimes really bad. He nourished me in a love that is in a whole another dimension. If you like coke which I prefere poor man's coke but still if coke was around my nose would fall off.

The cravings may last years. Once you tasted it it's forever until you die. It does get easier over time. I relapsed on meth but my plug kept rail roading me so I said f it and he can never tempt me again. That and I was getting clear signs that I should stop or I'm going to jail.

Guys, I need help, going out of control

Any advice is more than welcomed, how to deal with cravings, I do not know.

What medicine can I take, what type of benzos, to avoid using cocaine when craving? Alprazolam? Clonazepam? Quetiapine, perhaps?
I had to go to a treatment centre! Cocaine that I had access to was in Guatemala! It was pure stuff and I took it to another level by trying IVing and that’s when everything went down hill. I couldn’t stop I was out of control and did crazy things to get it! Sold my stuff …stole things! Lost my true self…. Separate yourself if you can from all people, places and things that can get you more! Try going to meetings and get around people in recovery! Seek God and ask for help, He is closer than the mention of His name and He helps me to deal with the thoughts! Deal with the thoughts because that’s where our actions come into play. Thoughts can become actions fast! So I would encourage you to renew your mind! The word says we are transformed by the renewing of our minds! Hope that helps

it's because weed isn't really detrimental to your health like coke or whatever else. i've been thinking what i'd do if i ever get any lung problems or throat problems. i think i'd quit smoking and turn to edibles even though i can't really say that i like edibles... just something different than being sober.

marijuana is definitely super addictive. i wouldn't consider it a hard drug though. .. sometimes i wonder if it's even addictive, i just don't have any reason not to smoke.

With Pure Cocaine. I mean 100% you can only IV it. Since it's so pure it'll kill you snorted. I had a friend in Va who talked to me about all the drugs he did thru the 70's He said he sat up and they said no stay seated, he said I'm fine then passed out cold this was the guy who IV it. lol. I was living w a K9 officer. He had a crush on me and in a military box he had cocaine Crack and weed. It was for his dog dude. I did probably two eight balls in two days. He said when he found out do you wanna die. That's 98% pure cocaine. Cocaine made by the Government for the dog, what's fishy is my brother in law said that should if never even been an option. Like maybe they where trophies that he collected. Cops do that. It was damn good coke. My bro in law is a sheriff. You have your good and had apples.

I never found cocaine that addictive. That normal?
Normal.Some people wouldn't have to touch coke at all-addiction&tollerance grows rapidly&starts heavy problems.Others use it from time to time(ocassional line with booze)&maintaine to hold on some control over situation.A lot of factors plays role here.Injecting the stuff or smokin' crack are speed highway to botomless pit almost always

Last edited:
Guys, I need help, going out of control

Any advice is more than welcomed, how to deal with cravings, I do not know.

What medicine can I take, what type of benzos, to avoid using cocaine when craving? Alprazolam? Clonazepam? Quetiapine, perhaps?
Real tobacco cigarettes. And maybe alcohol. There’s legal stimulants to use like phenylethylamine. This is why it sucks that Newports weren’t the same way.