• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine addiction

Do you remember just a few days ago you posting pics of changes in your nasal structure in a thread of mine? Yeeuup, I have officially joined the club, only in a much shorter amount of time, literally overnight lol. Long, even more depressing story short, went too hard for an entire day. Bad cut too, swelling and stiffness subsided after a few days, but that was cool compared to double nasal valve collapse.

At least that means it's even on both sides I guess, lol. It's significantly skinnier now, uniformly, straight down to the nostrils, but not noticeable to anyone but me I don't think. It's just that breathing makes my nostrils flare a lot along with the slight indents right above them. That's bound to be noticeable, and breathing in really hard, everything goes in, badly. Hoping once my congestion and internal swelling goes down I get enough airflow that things don't move as much, but I doubt it, my nasal passages were hardly any better before this. Funny thing is I strongly considered switching to crack last night, sad thing is I'll still end up using coke, whether it's plugging or mixing with some water and spraying/dripping in my nose. Fuckin coke, I thought i was doing good getting off opiates, but I could've used those forever with no problems.
FUCK!!! Dude, you just described what I am currently going through. I've been off heroin for over 2 months now. Went hard, every day for 18 years. IV only. Now I
find myself snorting baby lines of coke. I'm guessing I am trading one addiction for another. The thing is...I have NEVER been interested in the high that uppers
produce, as I suffer from anxiety among other issues. Someone at my job does it and she gets good shit. I thought, fuck it. And it actually starts to make me a little
drowsy after awhile. I tested it for Fent and it comes up negative. I am not addicted to it. I just fucking miss the ritual of fixing that I had with heroin. Always want to be down, not up. So, the coke is good for the type of work I do. Other than that, I believe I could walk away from it unscathed. I do the nasal/saline wash also.
And have been using for about a month. Am I kidding myself????

Do you remember just a few days ago you posting pics of changes in your nasal structure in a thread of mine? Yeeuup, I have officially joined the club, only in a much shorter amount of time, literally overnight lol. Long, even more depressing story short, went too hard for an entire day. Bad cut too, swelling and stiffness subsided after a few days, but that was cool compared to double nasal valve collapse.

At least that means it's even on both sides I guess, lol. It's significantly skinnier now, uniformly, straight down to the nostrils, but not noticeable to anyone but me I don't think. It's just that breathing makes my nostrils flare a lot along with the slight indents right above them. That's bound to be noticeable, and breathing in really hard, everything goes in, badly. Hoping once my congestion and internal swelling goes down I get enough airflow that things don't move as much, but I doubt it, my nasal passages were hardly any better before this. Funny thing is I strongly considered switching to crack last night, sad thing is I'll still end up using coke, whether it's plugging or mixing with some water and spraying/dripping in my nose. Fuckin coke, I thought i was doing good getting off opiates, but I could've used those forever with no problems.
Were you snorting daily? If so was it every day without a break?

FUCK!!! Dude, you just described what I am currently going through. I've been off heroin for over 2 months now. Went hard, every day for 18 years. IV only. Now I
find myself snorting baby lines of coke. I'm guessing I am trading one addiction for another. The thing is...I have NEVER been interested in the high that uppers
produce, as I suffer from anxiety among other issues. Someone at my job does it and she gets good shit. I thought, fuck it. And it actually starts to make me a little
drowsy after awhile. I tested it for Fent and it comes up negative. I am not addicted to it. I just fucking miss the ritual of fixing that I had with heroin. Always want to be down, not up. So, the coke is good for the type of work I do. Other than that, I believe I could walk away from it unscathed. I do the nasal/saline wash also.
And have been using for about a month. Am I kidding myself????
I would say the fact your even asking the question are you kidding yourself, you are

Were you snorting daily? If so was it every day without a break?
No, I mean I'd binge for like 2-3 nights at a time yes, not even a crazy amount.. but this particular day I began in the morning and just went all day. I think it was either the cut or the coke itself hardening and just coating my nose for all those hours without me flushing it well enough.

Last edited:
Hey guys been trying to beat my cocaine addiction really hard but finding it hard lately, a friend told me he knows of somebody that mixes DMAA/DMHA/SYNEPHRINE/NOOPEPT/CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS/BENZOCAINE takes it intranasally and it's almost identical to cocaine and it's helping him beat he's addiction, need advice on wether this would help/work beat this disease
Thank god you never escalated to smoking or IV use because to me at least those two were much,much harder to stop

Forget snorting some other crap because your still chasing it with what i know now id just get a week of benzos to help you chill out and hopefully make it a little easier on the mental side of things …
I wish you well

I looked round me one night when I was using a lot of coke iv, and thought, what a mess. I went to Greece for 10 days, and did not touch it for 20 years.
Now I take it from time to time, but not all day and every day.
It is not physically adictive, but very psycholigically adictive. So you need to get it out of your head... not easy if it's all around you.

His nose is a bit crooked. Even if you try to be super careful and snort the purest coke, eventually you'll get a hole. Just think about it, you're putting up microscopic lil shards of a salt+ the vasoconstriction=kills tissue. I've met far too many ppl already with uninostrils in my life or ppl with horrible crooked noses(and they all snorted good blow).

My nose is crooked from snorting. It’s a reality.

-GC

I looked round me one night when I was using a lot of coke iv, and thought, what a mess. I went to Greece for 10 days, and did not touch it for 20 years.
Now I take it from time to time, but not all day and every day.
It is not physically adictive, but very psycholigically adictive. So you need to get it out of your head... not easy if it's all around you.
It's garbage in the end tbh. It only reminds me of a dark period. There's better drugs that leave less impact on your body.i mean physically speaking' Cocaine fking batters you really bad in any of its forms(RoA).
I'd rather eat mdma or smoke some good weed from time to time but no thx for blow. 😂

Sorry for the delay in replying, darling. I work from home so it varied.I don't eat breakfast, haven't for years. Rusks are an evening meal. Extremely nice too, do try it. It's yum.
PS and yes, daily, bar the odd 2-3 day break, which are rare. I don't do lines, I do small bumps.

Thanks ever so for replying x

It's garbage in the end tbh. It only reminds me of a dark period. There's better drugs that leave less impact on your body.i mean physically speaking' Cocaine fking batters you really bad in any of its forms(RoA).
I'd rather eat mdma or smoke some good weed from time to time but no thx for blow. 😂
I wish I could say the same but I'm on c