• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine addiction

Jayzo2891

Greenlighter
Hey guys been trying to beat my cocaine addiction really hard but finding it hard lately, a friend told me he knows of somebody that mixes DMAA/DMHA/SYNEPHRINE/NOOPEPT/CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS/BENZOCAINE takes it intranasally and it's almost identical to cocaine and it's helping him beat he's addiction, need advice on wether this would help/work beat this disease

Hey man, i lost allot of things in my life because of cocaine. My job, wife to be, house and got 50K dept to show for it all at fuck all else. Ive had the odd line or two a few times of year but i look back and i cant understand why i was hooked to to it. 3gram a day 120 sheets. I think youll just get sick of it in the end. I tried acupuncture a little bit and it kinda helped a bit. Good luck man, its evil stuff when its overused

I would recommend that you take up a hobby or find something that you really enjoy and are interested in. I would recommend you take a daily vitamin. Replacing the cocaine with more drugs whether they are addictive or not probably isn't the best idea. You are just switching and in this situation it would be better than cocaine, but still.

Good luck

Hey guys been trying to beat my cocaine addiction really hard but finding it hard lately, a friend told me he knows of somebody that mixes DMAA/DMHA/SYNEPHRINE/NOOPEPT/CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS/BENZOCAINE takes it intranasally and it's almost identical to cocaine and it's helping him beat he's addiction, need advice on wether this would help/work beat this disease
Poor nose,
In no time it's gonna become a uninostril with that much shit.

Go Google, cocaine addiction in Google and watch all those perforated septums.
You'll be cured in 5 minutes.

Omg, every time I read about these fake-caines. When you need benzo/lido/etc-caine for your good old nose to tolerate some mixture then you know something's seriously wrong. Good substances don't need that. It's just a bunch of random uppers mixed together, honestly. Of course you can distract yourself a while with them but we have enough bad coke around...

That said, let's see what we have here.
DMAA was/is used in the bodybuilding scene and must be some kind of adrenergic,
DMHA same.
NOOPEPT is a nootropic which shouldn't be mixed with strong stimulants, in my experience this feels toxic
CAFFEINE just strip the anhydrous, then you'll know what it is.
BENZOCAINE is a cardiotoxic localanesthetic much like lidocaine etc
SYNEPHRINE alone is a mixture containing some upper like 3-FPM <-- ah! That's what we want.

HEY GUYS I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY NOSE....FOR SOME REASON EVERTIME I DO COCAINE I FEEL LIKE IT DOESNT GET ABSORBE THROUGH MY NOSE ANYMORE BECAUSE THERES NO TISSUE LEFT INSIDE MY NOSE...FEELS LIKE THERES A HUGE HOLE AND EVERYTIME I DO A LINE IT GOES STRAIGHT TO MY THROAT AND I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING...EVERYONE SAYS MY COCAINE IS FIRE BUT FOR SOME REASON I DON'T FEEL IT ANYMORE BECAUSE THERES A HOLE INSIDE MY NOSE OR SOMETHING...ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE RELATING TO THE DAMAGE FROM DOING COCAINE ON THE THROAT AND NOSE....

There is actually a legitimate, reasonably well researched and tested, pharmacological co-treatment for cocaine addiction. It involves the use of low-dose dexamfetamine (around 30 mg / day - around the same dose as for adult ADHD.

There is quality peer-reviewed research (in The Lancet for example) showing the efficacy of both sustained release and instant release dexamfetamine.

However, it is still not yet recognised as a first line treatment in many places - so you might be looking for a psychiatrist willing to prescribe it off-label.

Anecdotally, about 10 years ago I had a pretty unbreakable daily IV coke addiction. I went-cold turkey and detoxed in a good rehab which helped a lot - but was also simultaneously diagnosed with adult ADHD and given 30 mg dexamfetamine a day. I haven’t really touched coke or had any desire to ever since (excluding 1 or 2 sociable snorts at a party a few years back.

Go Google, cocaine addiction in Google and watch all those perforated septums.
You'll be cured in 5 minutes.
I wish it were that simple. If you flush your nose with saline before and after you'll be just fine - according to Bradley Cooper. He did coke and booze almost daily for years, and his nose looks good. He recently came out and exposed his addiction and how he used to do an 8ball/day....Happy he's sober now.

I wish it were that simple. If you flush your nose with saline before and after you'll be just fine - according to Bradley Cooper. He did coke and booze almost daily for years, and his nose looks good. He recently came out and exposed his addiction and how he used to do an 8ball/day....Happy he's sober now.
His nose is a bit crooked. Even if you try to be super careful and snort the purest coke, eventually you'll get a hole. Just think about it, you're putting up microscopic lil shards of a salt+ the vasoconstriction=kills tissue. I've met far too many ppl already with uninostrils in my life or ppl with horrible crooked noses(and they all snorted good blow).

He didn't do an 8ball a day for years, trust me. His nose doesn't look that damaged, only a bit. He was probably a twice a month user or probably he went into periods of use/quit for years. He would have a fucked up nose if he had done an 8ball for years, trust me. His face would look totally different in fact. Fuk blow anyway, I'm past thst stage in my life :p cheers

He didn't do an 8ball a day for years, trust me. His nose doesn't look that damaged, only a bit. He was probably a twice a month user or probably he went into periods of use/quit for years. He would have a fucked up nose if he had done an 8ball for years, trust me. His face would look totally different in fact. Fuk blow anyway, I'm past thst stage in my life :p cheers
happy to hear you defeated the coke 'demon' - hope to say that one day myself. Stay safe.

happy to hear you defeated the coke 'demon' - hope to say that one day myself. Stay safe.
Thank you brother, altho I'm still scared of it. I've snorted, snoked and injected massive amounts of thwt shit. It nearly drove me insane but I'm 2 years free from it. I don't miss it a single bit tbh.

I am a subscriber to the possibility of stimulant maintenance and for that matter "stimulant detoxification", if you will. I say "detoxification" in the same vein as Opioid or Alcohol detoxification. I can speak much less to the idea of long-term stimulant maintenance, but I do believe that a low-dose of a weaker drug substituted for the more potent one has a time-tested value in the world of addiction medicine. In short, I think that softening the blow or otherwise taking small steps is a better way of setting one's self up for success. People bite off more than they can chew sometimes and even with the best intentions, make no progress,

For what my opinion is worth, the supplement idea you're discussing is not a logical solution to Cocaine addiction. What you need is to completely fix your thought process and lifestyle. Could supplements help you do such a thing, I'm sure they could, but they are not going to do the leg work, the hard work for you. Supplements do not fix people, they are for people who have things basically figured out, but want a little boost on top. I believe in the use of supplements, but I think we need to check our addictive minds sometimes. We are working on problems associated with going through life looking for quick, immediate fixes to problems and this logic and philosophy often lead to ruin for us.

When we see supplements and all that stuff advertised, what flashes through my mind is "shit, maybe I don't have to do the work after all!" So, maybe it will help, but you are going to need to do some deeper digging and meditating on things to determine how to reach the life you're truly after.

Coke addiction is hard. No I mean like, literally hard to maintain. How do people do it everyday for years? Would be physically impossible for me, by the third day my nose seals itself shut. And I do all the saline and neti pot maintenence. This last binge, 4 of the last 5 days, I think has done some serious damage that I can only hope will partially improve once some things heal, think it was a pretty nasty cut though. I binge less than a dozen times in like 6 months and I feel like my shit is falling apart and others go years just fine, not fair, I wanna do a lot of coke too!

Coke addiction is hard. No I mean like, literally hard to maintain. How do people do it everyday for years? Would be physically impossible for me, by the third day my nose seals itself shut. And I do all the saline and neti pot maintenence. This last binge, 4 of the last 5 days, I think has done some serious damage that I can only hope will partially improve once some things heal, think it was a pretty nasty cut though. I binge less than a dozen times in like 6 months and I feel like my shit is falling apart and others go years just fine, not fair, I wanna do a lot of coke too!
When you progress to crack is when all shit goes loose, you can smoke smoke smoke and keep smoking fir days, weeks on end. That's when u really go to shit. Also ppl who snort everyday generally areppl who have access to pretty pure blow that it's not that harsh on your nose and you need less to get high. Still, coke Is a fucking time bomb and it can fuck you up really bad the more you use it. Stay away from it kiddos, that drug nearly destroyed me completely. Made me feel fucking miserable, pure fucking agony and despair. Totally don't recommend it.

When you progress to crack is when all shit goes loose, you can smoke smoke smoke and keep smoking fir days, weeks on end. That's when u really go to shit. Also ppl who snort everyday generally areppl who have access to pretty pure blow that it's not that harsh on your nose and you need less to get high. Still, coke Is a fucking time bomb and it can fuck you up really bad the more you use it. Stay away from it kiddos, that drug nearly destroyed me completely. Made me feel fucking miserable, pure fucking agony and despair. Totally don't recommend it.
Do you remember just a few days ago you posting pics of changes in your nasal structure in a thread of mine? Yeeuup, I have officially joined the club, only in a much shorter amount of time, literally overnight lol. Long, even more depressing story short, went too hard for an entire day. Bad cut too, swelling and stiffness subsided after a few days, but that was cool compared to double nasal valve collapse.

At least that means it's even on both sides I guess, lol. It's significantly skinnier now, uniformly, straight down to the nostrils, but not noticeable to anyone but me I don't think. It's just that breathing makes my nostrils flare a lot along with the slight indents right above them. That's bound to be noticeable, and breathing in really hard, everything goes in, badly. Hoping once my congestion and internal swelling goes down I get enough airflow that things don't move as much, but I doubt it, my nasal passages were hardly any better before this. Funny thing is I strongly considered switching to crack last night, sad thing is I'll still end up using coke, whether it's plugging or mixing with some water and spraying/dripping in my nose. Fuckin coke, I thought i was doing good getting off opiates, but I could've used those forever with no problems.

Do you remember just a few days ago you posting pics of changes in your nasal structure in a thread of mine? Yeeuup, I have officially joined the club, only in a much shorter amount of time, literally overnight lol. Long, even more depressing story short, went too hard for an entire day. Bad cut too, swelling and stiffness subsided after a few days, but that was cool compared to double nasal valve collapse.

At least that means it's even on both sides I guess, lol. It's significantly skinnier now, uniformly, straight down to the nostrils, but not noticeable to anyone but me I don't think. It's just that breathing makes my nostrils flare a lot along with the slight indents right above them. That's bound to be noticeable, and breathing in really hard, everything goes in, badly. Hoping once my congestion and internal swelling goes down I get enough airflow that things don't move as much, but I doubt it, my nasal passages were hardly any better before this. Funny thing is I strongly considered switching to crack last night, sad thing is I'll still end up using coke, whether it's plugging or mixing with some water and spraying/dripping in my nose. Fuckin coke, I thought i was doing good getting off opiates, but I could've used those forever with no problems.
Lol I told ya man, that's y I've always used cocaine IN only on special ocassions and good quality. I've only had nosebleeds when I was 16 and some asshole sold me garbage. Still even the purest snow will ruin ur nose, dw man at first I was kinda idk thinking too much about it but ppl never noticed and I got used to the new shape o ma nose. Now dude, whatever you do...DONT SWITCH TO CRACK, IM WARNING U MAN. ITLL FUCKING RUIN UR LIFE. I'm a super cocaine addict on rehabilitation 2 years clean, man I couldn't get enough off it, injecting it, smoking it. I've done horrible shit to get coke, steal, deceive, con, sell my stuff, lie and the worst fuvkin beg on the street. Anyway I'm almost 28, dunno how old u are but I'm in the game since I'm 15 Its been a hell of a ride. Plz don't make the same mistakes I did and ofc quit using ur nose to get high or it will get worse and looked crooked like a lot of ppl I know. Stay safe man 🙏💯💙
Cheers

Fucking agreed

Lol I told ya man, that's y I've always used cocaine IN only on special ocassions and good quality. I've only had nosebleeds when I was 16 and some asshole sold me garbage. Still even the purest snow will ruin ur nose, dw man at first I was kinda idk thinking too much about it but ppl never noticed and I got used to the new shape o ma nose. Now dude, whatever you do...DONT SWITCH TO CRACK, IM WARNING U MAN. ITLL FUCKING RUIN UR LIFE. I'm a super cocaine addict on rehabilitation 2 years clean, man I couldn't get enough off it, injecting it, smoking it. I've done horrible shit to get coke, steal, deceive, con, sell my stuff, lie and the worst fuvkin beg on the street. Anyway I'm almost 28, dunno how old u are but I'm in the game since I'm 15 Its been a hell of a ride. Plz don't make the same mistakes I did and ofc quit using ur nose to get high or it will get worse and looked crooked like a lot of ppl I know. Stay safe man 🙏💯💙
Cheers
It’s like living on another planet to use so much coke. 🤯