• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Coca Cola (Coke)" MDMA

and should
yea it should just be poorer countries but also I know that when super drying a product we run nitrogen throw the compound that were drying with a condenser to catch any last solvents or liquids but I know poorer countries won't use nitrogen

No offense taken taken but most people aren’t smart enough to make meth, let alone MDMA.

And no offense LSD is piss easy to make compared to some dies for example. I’m not particularly smart but given ingredients and proper cold and dark lab and I could make it following proper step by step instructions. You might not be aware but most people wont go much more complex than a/b and even turning base amph to sulphate is too complex for average joe, that’s why “pure” amph oil almost always has some solvent already added to lessen chances folks will end up lucky with pink amph, more likely with black gue.

And simply put, I can write you step by step, how to safely get tested your stuff and chances of fucking up that are next tu null, unlike when making MDMA with rudimentary equipment and mix and matching available chema.
very interesting so when people make home made meth it turns pink? thats the this?

yea it should just be poorer countries but also I know that when super drying a product we run nitrogen throw the compound that were drying with a condenser to catch any last solvents or liquids but I know poorer countries won't use nitrogen
Nah, nitrogen is very cheap, bottle not but you buy it only once here.. I have well over 70% of my space covered with it.

very interesting so when people make home made meth it turns pink? thats the this?
No, when you add too much sulphoric acid to amphetamine base it turns first pink than black if you really go over. Think is most people who turn base to sulphate can’t really go by precise measuring cuz mostly no one bothers to know exact purity of each batch and are too lazy or stupid to titrate and “waste” too much solvent.

Only reason many in EU love “pinky” is that there’s no base left in it, no at all, in fact some of it is destroyed but just a tiny amount making stuff pink. Pink batches were so popular that some producers just dye it, instead of bothering to make “real pinky”. Trick is you don’t see it’s pink when it’s still in solution but only when you dry it, at least till “paste”..

No, when you add too much sulphoric acid to amphetamine base it turns first pink than black if you really go over. Think is most people who turn base to sulphate can’t really go by precise measuring cuz mostly no one bothers to know exact purity of each batch and are too lazy or stupid to titrate and “waste” too much solvent.
thats what I was thinking was just add slowly like your doing a light pink a/b titration with phenolphthalein hahaha freshmen chemistry

And than we’re back to average Joe, be it stupid cook or greedy businessmen. They keep it simple, 2x amount of solvent (MtOH most often) and 1x amount of base (usually it’s already dissolved in some solvent, hexane or whatever) and 1x amount of acid. While if it wasn’t “folk market” people would be making mixed salts or at least pushing profit with pure di-phospahte but while it hits the street, people are more than happy with 10% amph, 10% caffeine and rest of it solvent (as everyone want paste), impurities and/or other cuts. I think things got a bit better lately but I would be surprised if average amphetamine in EU is more than 20 – 25% pure.

And than we’re back to average Joe, be it stupid cook or greedy businessmen. They keep it simple, 2x amount of solvent (MtOH most often) and 1x amount of base (usually it’s already dissolved in some solvent, hexane or whatever) and 1x amount of acid. While if it wasn’t “folk market” people would be making mixed salts or at least pushing profit with pure di-phospahte but while it hits the street, people are more than happy with 10% amph, 10% caffeine and rest of it solvent (as everyone want paste), impurities and/or other cuts. I think things got a bit better lately but I would be surprised if average amphetamine in EU is more than 20 – 25% pure.
im also so confused why speed and amp are so popular in the UK vs US

I think tradition might be good word to describe it. In Europe people consider amphetamine drug that’s used within all groups while meth is often considered worse than heroin and no one beside hc junkies would consider it. Meth use as it is in USA is enough to make people think twice before using meth as amphetamine or cocaine alternative.

Kinda like in UK ketamine is widely seen as “bad” while in USA it seems that use is much more within psychedelic users and seen as safe. With time average USA user might start to think about K as a bad idea when taking in account time when it was almost legal in UK and steer away from it because of that bad reputation same as now with PCP.

there's a guy on here that has a real fucked top picture and story of his heavy ketamine use like fucking 20grams a day use