• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Coca Cola (Coke)" MDMA

What's it like subjectively-fxx-wise?? I've had pink/brown/grey/white/purple MDMA before and it was all good (or most of the time it was) but never had any that's look like your stuff there.

ive had Coca Cola and chaplains and pure white and purple and they all worked I mean the color is just impurities so if those impurities are in a high concentration then that could lead to some itchy skin and other side effect that the recourses have when taken.
the best MDMA is going to be a almost pure crystal and like meth a very clear color as that would indicate no impurities

is that what that is? they aren't real rocks or crystals there just pressed? I never knew that

is that what that is? they aren't real rocks or crystals there just pressed? I never knew that

Well maybe not pressed, but certainly not real crystals. I theorize they press it based on the huge chunks, and/or heat it to just the point of melting the hydrochloride then letting it cool. That’s called “fusing.” MDMA chemists have been doing this a long time, almost none of these giant rocks (anything beyond like .25g) are real crystals but just a conglomerate of tiny crystals and impurities

I believe the higher end stuff is all fused. Like the “crystals” I get are nice and clear but if you break them down you’ll see crystalline structures going in different directions which usually makes it break into smaller more accurate crystal pieces. Hard to describe but easy to see once you see it.

I look for chunks where you can see very obvious crystalline formations. Orthorhombic are most often what I may spot.

-GC

I would have figured because why would you get such big crystals unless you grew them.... im a chemist and I took some crystallography classes in grad school so I have a little background in what were walking about.

Well maybe not pressed, but certainly not real crystals. I theorize they press it based on the huge chunks, and/or heat it to just the point of melting the hydrochloride then letting it cool. That’s called “fusing.” MDMA chemists have been doing this a long time, almost none of these giant rocks (anything beyond like .25g) are real crystals but just a conglomerate of tiny crystals and impurities

I believe the higher end stuff is all fused. Like the “crystals” I get are nice and clear but if you break them down you’ll see crystalline structures going in different directions which usually makes it break into smaller more accurate crystal pieces. Hard to describe but easy to see once you see it.

I look for chunks where you can see very obvious crystalline formations. Orthorhombic are most often what I may spot.

-GC
very smart to melt the HCl and basically put it back in a liquid form and let it harden or solidify in a box or whatever.... funny that most users want big rocks but its just a bullshit like mcdonals 100% beef, its the name of the company.... its not 100% beef LOL

There are various methodologies for producing large crystals. They are hardly the last word in synthetic technique and I'm quite sure some of these manufacturers will have found quite low asset methodologies. Telescoping syntheses is a bit of an art form and I respect it. If you have a large volume of a hot, saturated solution it will cool slowly and you can take out, dry and weigh product, warm solvent and add more material to saturate.

Maybe my view is to simplistic. I'm happy if it's got that lovely white powder that is flocculant and shows a really clear melting point that matches or exceeds that in the Merck. Yes, obviously NMR & GC-MS are super tools, but I don't THINK that such producers use them. I could be wrong... I'm often wrong.

There are various methodologies for producing large crystals. They are hardly the last word in synthetic technique and I'm quite sure some of these manufacturers will have found quite low asset methodologies. Telescoping syntheses is a bit of an art form and I respect it. If you have a large volume of a hot, saturated solution it will cool slowly and you can take out, dry and weigh product, warm solvent and add more material to saturate.

Maybe my view is to simplistic. I'm happy if it's got that lovely white powder that is flocculant and shows a really clear melting point that matches or exceeds that in the Merck. Yes, obviously NMR & GC-MS are super tools, but I don't THINK that such producers use them. I could be wrong... I'm often wrong.
no WAY is a MDMA producer using NMR 600Hrz lol thats like 3 million right? how would they get the helium or nitrogen lol helium alone would make the price of the product SKYROCKET if they test each batch and re-x for a nice clean NMR also I would not use GC-MS...I would use LC-MS because what's is volatile about MDMA? serious curious why you choose GC instead of LC
much better separation with a 3.5um 100mm HPLC column then a GC with what 0.2um diameter and 50 yards of length I think is a brand new column?

Thanks @G_Chem ....I once was called an arm bench chemist by an LSD producer and ever since then ive been on a machine

Last edited:
I don't choose - I use both. I don't have £3 million quid but their are PLENTY of places that will perform both services for £400/sample. People here have received the instrumentation data from such a service and asked the community to interpret them. WELL GC-MS is kind of simple but with NMR you can see if someone has sent a positional or structural isomer instead of what was intended.

I don't choose - I use both. I don't have £3 million quid but their are PLENTY of places that will perform both services for £400/sample. People here have received the instrumentation data from such a service and asked the community to interpret them. WELL GC-MS is kind of simple but with NMR you can see if someone has sent a positional or structural isomer instead of what was intended.
I didn't even think of sending it out..... I would figure that would be so risky of a huge operation. I cant imagine anymore making MDMA small scale, it would be cost effective? PMK synthesis

Well maybe not pressed, but certainly not real crystals. I theorize they press it based on the huge chunks, and/or heat it to just the point of melting the hydrochloride then letting it cool.

In fact it’s just heated, that’s how they get half+ kg MDMA crystals or if you want MDMA glass or probably righteous name would be amorphous microcrystalline MDMA rocks.. I wonder if maybe my chemist friend wasn’t already on the fried end when he claimed best MDMA is when you straight up get 99%+ tiny crystals as a last step, requiring no further purification, kinda ignored it as blabbering at that time. And, yes it was safrole stuff. I was one of those who always got best effects from safrole smelling stuff and not ketone smelling stuff, until I figured out that when purified over 99%, it’s all the same. Tho both smells are great, perfume great imo.

All the best MDMA I had was either transparent, white or brown. But all mehDMA I had was purified until transparent and incarnated into fire MDMA!

Purple MDMA that was going around my country was meh, didn’t even bother to try it as it was only about 65 pure, doesn’t mean there isn’t fire purple out there. Some people liked that shit just because color, so go figure.. Coca-cola or I guess what is usually called champagne in EU, and might be most common type color was sometimes good, sometimes great, it was about 85 usually, and folks citing it as best as MDMA HCl can’t be higher, they test only MDMA part of molecule, well as some tested well over 99% I don’t think so man…

I didn't even think of sending it out..... I would figure that would be so risky of a huge operation. I cant imagine anymore making MDMA small scale, it would be cost effective? PMK synthesis
If you are smart enough to make MDMA you are cleaver enough to test it safely. And yeah, you could make MDMA on a very small scale effectively.

If you are smart enough to make MDMA you are cleaver enough to test it safely. And yeah, you could make MDMA on a very small scale effectively.
MDMA is a two step synthesis maybe 3-4 if you include re-x.... no offense but MDMA is a very easy compound too make unlike LSD or other compounds that are much more finicky and need protective groups for specific things.

No offense taken taken but most people aren’t smart enough to make meth, let alone MDMA.

And no offense LSD is piss easy to make compared to some dies for example. I’m not particularly smart but given ingredients and proper cold and dark lab and I could make it following proper step by step instructions. You might not be aware but most people wont go much more complex than a/b and even turning base amph to sulphate is too complex for average joe, that’s why “pure” amph oil almost always has some solvent already added to lessen chances folks will end up lucky with pink amph, more likely with black gue.

And simply put, I can write you step by step, how to safely get tested your stuff and chances of fucking up that are next tu null, unlike when making MDMA with rudimentary equipment and mix and matching available chema.