• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Coca Cola (Coke)" MDMA

I think tradition might be good word to describe it. In Europe people consider amphetamine drug that’s used within all groups while meth is often considered worse than heroin and no one beside hc junkies would consider it. Meth use as it is in USA is enough to make people think twice before using meth as amphetamine or cocaine alternative.

Kinda like in UK ketamine is widely seen as “bad” while in USA it seems that use is much more within psychedelic users and seen as safe. With time average USA user might start to think about K as a bad idea when taking in account time when it was almost legal in UK and steer away from it because of that bad reputation same as now with PCP.

Great assessment, indeed us Americans haven’t quite figured out the dark side of K yet.. Then again we’ve been bitten by alot of drugs yet keep going back. The people that do get problems here hide them out of shame.

-GC

No offense taken taken but most people aren’t smart enough to make meth, let alone MDMA.

And no offense LSD is piss easy to make compared to some dies for example. I’m not particularly smart but given ingredients and proper cold and dark lab and I could make it following proper step by step instructions. You might not be aware but most people wont go much more complex than a/b and even turning base amph to sulphate is too complex for average joe, that’s why “pure” amph oil almost always has some solvent already added to lessen chances folks will end up lucky with pink amph, more likely with black gue.

And simply put, I can write you step by step, how to safely get tested your stuff and chances of fucking up that are next tu null, unlike when making MDMA with rudimentary equipment and mix and matching available chema.
yea that and spring to me carbohydrate chemistry I found to be HARDCORE chemistry.... I was talking shit and someone basically asked me to make Like this type of synthesis of a certain sugar polymer but the linkage had to be a certain way which is EXTREMELY challanging cause what protective groups can you use to make sure you attach to the correct oxygen on the glucose molecule.

I tied 150mg of what looked the same as this last weekend & it was classic mandy, as i know & love it

There are a couple of other compounds that will test the same and feel the same but if it was the same going up, luvdup and coming down then it's almost certainly the real thing.

very smart to melt the HCl and basically put it back in a liquid form and let it harden or solidify in a box or whatever.... funny that most users want big rocks but its just a bullshit like mcdonals 100% beef, its the name of the company.... its not 100% beef LOL

McDonald's patties are actually 100% beef. As in, all 100 percentiles of the total that make up the patty are indeed beef. It's not a brand.

Might be hard to believe but it's true. Now the actual tricky part is that 'beef' isn't 'minced beef muscle', it's a combination of beef products to get the right consistency and flavor. Mostly it's actual beef muscle though, with a splash of 'meat glue'(derived from beef) among other things.

i remember about a decade ago, someone told me the 'coca cola' stuff was better.

i know color is not neccessarily an indicator of purity, but it really put me off and i refused to try it.

actually, iirc it was mda (they just called it 'sass') and it was gooier and browner than the stuff pictured. quite nasty. i mean, the molecule is a white crystalline solid... why would i want to ingest a brown mess?

i probably would have tried to clean it up if i had ever bought a sizable quantity, but i rarely did mda or mdma back then and NEVER do it anymore at all.

I had brown, really brown, almost more like unrefined brown sugar than regular brown sugar MDMA that was over 98% purity. I was really excited when I saw it as I was reading online for years before that how some people praise “brown sugar MDMA” and I wasn’t disappointed. Well, no matter what some keep bullshitting about MDMA nowadays, you can’t really be disappointed with MDMA of that purity no matter what appearance but it really was fire. If nothing beautiful smell put it higher up the list than many other stuff. Only indication that MDMA is really, really pure without testing is if crystals are clear, really clear, like glass (ofc even that could mean nothing, but some surely know what I mean) but that simply isn’t the case with almost any MDMA as most people are happy with anything beyond 80%.

very smart to melt the HCl and basically put it back in a liquid form and let it harden or solidify in a box or whatever.... funny that most users want big rocks but its just a bullshit like mcdonals 100% beef, its the name of the company.... its not 100% beef LOL
McDonald’s beef is 100% beef. What in online conspiracy copypasta nation.

So this cola stuff, its around. I can almost guarantee its ethyl glycidate to mdp2p and they did not distill the ketone before amination. They leave some color in this to increase yield but also give it a "brand"

I am actually starting to see dyed crystal, which prolly better than impurities but I still find gross. Why purify something just to contaminate it? But trends I guess.

So this cola stuff, its around. I can almost guarantee its ethyl glycidate to mdp2p and they did not distill the ketone before amination. They leave some color in this to increase yield but also give it a "brand"

I am actually starting to see dyed crystal, which prolly better than impurities but I still find gross. Why purify something just to contaminate it? But trends I guess.
Because a lot of the younger kids…they are idiots.

“Coca cola Molly. It’s fire!!!”

Well maybe not pressed, but certainly not real crystals. I theorize they press it based on the huge chunks, and/or heat it to just the point of melting the hydrochloride then letting it cool. That’s called “fusing.” MDMA chemists have been doing this a long time, almost none of these giant rocks (anything beyond like .25g) are real crystals but just a conglomerate of tiny crystals and impurities

I believe the higher end stuff is all fused. Like the “crystals” I get are nice and clear but if you break them down you’ll see crystalline structures going in different directions which usually makes it break into smaller more accurate crystal pieces. Hard to describe but easy to see once you see it.

I look for chunks where you can see very obvious crystalline formations. Orthorhombic are most often what I may spot.

-GC

This has nothing to do with actual MDMA, but when my friend was getting multiple kilos of bk-MDMA and portion of the packages would come powderized and not in the huge rocks. So he would take it and dissolve it in a big pyrex pan with acetone. After it would dry out eventually it would be formed into a massive piece like the shape of the pan.

He did that because the customers obviously wanted it in chunks cuz it made them think it was better, when it was just the same shit. He would give me huge bags of the "shake" tho for super cheap tho cuz he didnt have to be bothered to do this again.

It didnt matter in my case cuz i actually sold it as Methylone to people in the RC scene, whereas he got rid of it in bulk to street dealers selling it as "Molly". Not sure if you can do this with actual MDMA or not but probably...

For MDMA distilled water is best if you have time. Otherwise alcohol. Sure you can get huge crystals like that but really massive ones are probably made by melting it, for speed and ease of getting such massive chunks and at the same time getting rid of solvents.
Sadly that usually only means only impurities + dye.

When purple MDMA appeared where I live at first everyone were getting it instead usual stuff, just cuz of fucking color even it was less than 70% pure. I’m not totally sure that it was dyed but in fact think that got purplish color because of impurity.

Saw colored K before that too. That’s even more stupid as some end up with green or pink stuff getting out of nose.

Yup I refuse to ever use dyed product. Mainly cuz I’m sketched out about what it could be hiding.

I do have like a half gram chunk found as a ground score that looks dyed in purple. Maybe one day I’ll try it.

The only color I’m down for is a bit of amber, anything more and I pass.

-GC