• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest RC to MDMA?

Ah, my bad, I usually use my phone to post and the link isn't coming out properly.

It's on page 32, near the end of the page of the Main 5 MAPB Thread. It's from CaptainKratom's post, and he has a lot of other related info there.

No problem. I just remember reading the links when he posted it back then.

This weekend I tested a new combo which to me seemed like it should be a winner on paper. The results exceeded my expectations :D. 50mg 5-APB and 70mg 4-FA (the idea being to take about 50% of my usual dose of both compounds) in the same capsule taken at the same time provided me with an experience that was up there with MDMA and even surpassed it in some ways.

Euphoria was there in huge amounts (much more than I've ever experienced with either compound alone) but not quite MDMA level, closest thing I've ever had though. The body high and tactile sensations were fantastic and more or less equal to MDMA I'd say. I could really feel the basslines moving through my gut. Dancing with my eyes shut made it feel as though I was being hugged by the music. Music sounded a lot more clear and crisp compared to MDMA, which tends to oversaturate sound a bit for me. On this combo music sounded more like how it does on LSD, very rich in detail and texture. Empathy, for me was probably superior on this combo, I'm a bit of a weirdo here though as MDMA just doesn't make me feel all that loved up. I'm definitely more talkative on it, but I can't listen to other people and am much more concerned with just bombarding them with my own verbal diarrhea... On this combo I felt very in love with my girlfriend and felt happy looking around the dancefloor seeing lots of other people smile.

Energy wise this combo was almost perfect! 4-FA seems to lack the push to really make me want to dance, it's great for chatting and listening to music but just doesn't drive me enough. 5-APB is always too sedating for really dancing a lot, put these two together though and I had enough energy to consistently keep dancing for hours straight. Bonus point over MDMA -> less overheating and sweating on this combo.

While I really enjoy the mental blur the peak of an MDMA experience can give me, I regret not really being able to remember much of it the next day and I also tend to reveal too much about my personal life to randoms I meet on the night out. While I was certainly still in a very open and chatty mood, it wasn't as over the top and mentally this combination felt much clearer.

Biggest plus though is the duration and lengthy comeup! 4-FA kicks in quite quickly (30 minutes) and provided me with some early excitement that then proceeded to build over the next two and a half hours as the 5-APB's effects became more apparent. I then had a pretty stable plateau that lasted another 2-3 hours making for an experience that lasted a solid 6 hours before a comedown of some sort started. Mentally I was still good for several hours more, but physically I felt tired and no longer in the mood to dance. My girlfriend and I still stayed up a few hours chatting away, smoking weed and having sex.

A 0.125mg of clonazolam was enough to knock me out for a few hours so I could catch some sleep. The next day I was a bit drained physically but still felt a pleasant afterglow consisting of an elevated mood and residual loved up feelings for my girlfriend.

I'm considering to slightly up the dose on the 5-apb to 60-70mg next time in the hopes that it'll increase the euphoria and slight psychedelia a bit more without losing energy!

hi i like the sound of bk2cb can anyone recommend a decent stim to stack with it, currently unscheduled in the uk

I wish people would stop recommending 2cb as an 'MDMA like experience' ... It's a classical psychedelic and not an empathogen, does it have some characteristics that are comparable like body and head high? Yeah it can, but it's still nothing like MDMA or related serotonin-releasing psychedelic amphetamines. So many students at my university getting h

I wish people would stop recommending 2cb as an 'MDMA like experience' ... It's a classical psychedelic and not an empathogen, does it have some characteristics that are comparable like body and head high? Yeah it can, but it's still nothing like MDMA or related serotonin-releasing psychedelic amphetamines. So many students at my university getting hold of 2cb cos they heard its 'like trippy MD' and then just freaking out in the middle of clubs. It's just bad advice IMO

The closest I've come to "recreating" the MDMA experience happened about 15 years ago the first time I tried either methylone or 4-fluoroamphetamine. I did them together, about 150mg of 4-FA intranasally and about 300mg methylone. At first the experience was quite good and intense. It was in the morning. I just remember "feeling" the methylenedioxyphenyl group and thinking, "Yeah, that's where it's at." I don't remember much else about that day. Knowing me, it wouldn't be surprising if the roll ended in redosing, but I really don't remember. And yes, I do realize that was a long time ago and the methylone is not really even available anymore on the clear net research chemical marketplace anymore. I'm kind of shocked 4-FA still is, though. Today, I saw 2-methyl-amphetamine there, though!

Did a combination of 5 and 6-MAPB a couple days a go. 100mg line, 50/50 split. Never felt so amazing in my life, I remember thinking no human should be able to feel this good. Ever. Did two more lines throughout the night with a friend. Had an absolutely magical time, never had such a euphoric time from a non-psychedelic. Comedown wasn't bad at all either considering I went to work on 30 minutes of sleep. I can't wait to do it again. Was never much of an roll-y type guy, but this really swayed me

I'd probably agree that 5-MAPB is the best RC out there if you are looking to have an MDMA-like experience. I've never tried 6-MAPB, which I have heard some people say is better, but that compound appears to be quite illusive, at least to me. I even purchased some from a reliable vendor once and it was negative on the Simon's test :-/

At around 50 mg, I found 5-MAPB to be quite pleasant and I found myself very chatty but relaxed, though I had also consumed caffeine and kratom a couple hours before, so perhaps that had an influence on the experience. At 120 mg or so, I think I overdid it, because when it finally kicked in full force I found myself *incredibly* hot (more so than I have been on many other drugs) and hazy. The world looked very fuzzy and time felt very slowed down. The body high was borderline dysphoric for a short period of time. I settled into it alright though and I ended up enjoying a nice evening at home with my girlfriend (she didn't really like the 5-MAPB, but I think she just took too much, and she seems much more sensitive to these kinds of drugs than me) and a friend of mine who was also on it. The one thing I didn't like about this particular drug was that I found myself lethargic for several days afterwards lasting until mid-week, though this only happened after the 120 mg experience. That being said, I felt fine after some time and things went back to normal. I think 5-MAPB definitely has the potential to be a very euphoric and sociable experience with a very mild psychedelic tint, though it's important to treat it for what it is: a unique drug--don't treat it like MDMA and drop huge doses of it! Even if you can handle big doses of MDMA, 5-MAPB appears to be more potent and can cause unpleasant side effects distinct from MDMA.

The other APBs are also candidates for MDA-like experiences. bk-MDMA is nice, but it only lasts like an hour before the compulsion to redose sets in, and there isn't much efficacy in doing that beyond the first redose. I've never had 4-MMC, though I'm curious about it.

4-FA isn't very much like MDMA IMO, but it is incredibly pleasurable. Peaking on 4-FA feels like a literal full body orgasm for me that lasts hours. xD I've also had some empathogenic experiences on it while at a concert, which did remind me of MDMA.

I ended up gettign serotnin syndrome , after two days i was fine, day 3-7 I had it and passed out for my first time ever in my kitchen due to low blood pressure and my temperature read 96.1 shivered , hallucinated some shadows at night, shifted between conciousness and subconciousness and saw deeper meanings of things-it was weird and I didnt like it, I teared up a lot and cried in front of family serotnin syndrome effects. had trouble sleeping and got very little sleep than normal for a full week. on a scale of 1-10 I would say I was at a 7 or 8 in the serotnin sydrome, it wasnt fun a couple of few more points up I could have died- no BS id rate the serotnin syndrome as moderate -severe. severe is the last stage

another guy Igbot in the 5-mapb had the same thing as myself and we did it around the same time-check out the 5-map thread

My girlfriend had trouble sleeping in the nights afterwards, but no serotnin syndrome (again she did 75 mgs )

(yes I tested it on the all five regeants tests and tested out as good. a doctor consulted me and said always test it out first by starting at 1/3 the dose, then next time go from there, and go in small steps

comparing it to mdma I actually enjoyed it better, my girlfriend and I bonded more, at first she put up a wall, and didnt let me in, then she let me back in... and some childhood trama (child abuse) came out , and it was great couples therapy as well. I felt more loved up than mdma and feel it has more serontin release than only difference is I didnt want to dance all night and not as alert maybe- I did feel stimulated and eyes showe dit. I ended up doing massages , communicating with my girl, having sex, I did go to wal mart and walk around

I feel if you do this use 1/3 the dose, like 30-50 mgs at most , then wait 2-3 months and maybe try like 60-90 and just see how thigs go. dont rush things with this one, it allows one to open up completel; provided you want to

Best drug closest to Molly

Okie doke, so I've re-joined the rave scene; It's been approximately a year or so since my last rave, however, I understand Molly can eventually lose it's "magic" through frequent usage. I'm wondering, is there a drug similar to Molly that can be used as an alternative? So far, a few friends told me of GHB and 2C-B. Anything else?

Okie doke, so I've re-joined the rave scene; It's been approximately a year or so since my last rave, however, I understand Molly can eventually lose it's "magic" through frequent usage. I'm wondering, is there a drug similar to Molly that can be used as an alternative? So far, a few friends told me of GHB and 2C-B. Anything else?
I've merged your thread into this one. Have a read, there's a huge amount of useful information in here :D I've never tried GHB but 2C-B for me isn't very similar to MDMA. I mean you do have some euphoria and you're in a state of happiness kind of similar to MDMA but it's not really empathogenic nor does it have that crazy push of euphoria that MDMA usually has. I wouldn't say 2C-B is close to MDMA, it's a hallucinogen primarily, it's a trip, not a roll. The properties it (kind of) shares with MDMA are in the background, they aren't the 2C-B's defining properties. At least that's my experience with the drug, I've only tried it 3 times and only once a high dose.

I have yet to try the APB's, doubt I ever will, but one or two of them are supposed to be pretty close to MDMA, from the posts above I can gather 5-MAPB

Last edited:
Well the only "mdma" that goes around my hometown is actually methylone which is very similar to mdma minus all that happiness, it's so sad that everyone around me thinks they know what exstacy feels like, you know.... EXSTACY!! But other than that 4-FA is pretty close.

Nothing will ever replace mandy herself tho and the closer these RC's get I almost resent them more for trying to fill the shoes

But that's just my opinion, side effects play a big roll on picking favorites for most everyone

5 mapb I think is the best out right now.

Looking back this was a bold statement to make, considering the fact that besides MXE it is the only RC I have any experience with.

But I can say that 5-mapb comes very close in terms of empathy and euphoria. Smiley face, music sounds amazing. The eye wiggles are there. Normal symptoms of rolling balls. It's much more sedating, and trippy.

I love this stuff!

Did a combination of 5 and 6-MAPB a couple days a go. 100mg line, 50/50 split. Never felt so amazing in my life, I remember thinking no human should be able to feel this good. Ever. Did two more lines throughout the night with a friend. Had an absolutely magical time, never had such a euphoric time from a non-psychedelic. Comedown wasn't bad at all either considering I went to work on 30 minutes of sleep. I can't wait to do it again. Was never much of an roll-y type guy, but this really swayed me

Have you ever done 6-mapb solo? How does it compare to 5-mapb or mdma?
5-mapb was a disapointment for me, but maybe you can convince me to get the 6-mapb :D

Can you describe the effects felt?

So many people seem to have different opinions about 5-mapb. It makes me wonder about the quality of their product. People speak of suffering from bad effects, seratonin syndrome, etc.

I can tell you I use this chemical fairly often, but take breaks and have never gone over a hundred milligrams. I have experienced zero noticeable negative effects from it. It actually leaves me with a nice afterglow.

Have you ever done 6-mapb solo? How does it compare to 5-mapb or mdma?
5-mapb was a disapointment for me, but maybe you can convince me to get the 6-mapb :D

Can you describe the effects felt?

The 6-MAPB I had then felt like it gave a stronger head rush than 5, not necessarily more stimulating but less of a mongy feel than 5. Alone, I don't think either of them are on par with MDMA but, they are undoubtedly fun and nice to do with close friends in the comfort of your home. A lot of connection and wonderful conversations. Got a new batch and can't wait to give it a go in a couple weeks.

Together though, the combination of 5 and 6-MAPB I described I feel surpassed MDMA, at an equivalent dose, euphoria wise. Like roll around in bed cuddling with yourself in a puddle of bliss listening to music. And you look at whoever your with and have silent conversations for like twenty minutes haha.

And to the point of negative effects, I think I've been lucky to have pure products. Going through 300-600mg insufflated per person in a night a couple different times and had only a foggy head the next day. Then again, I've by no means come close to abusing these serotonin based drugs like I've seen others on here who have had these complications, so thats definitely a factor.