• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Close to or as strong as 5 meo DMT?

yeah it seemed like you meant to quote the other guy regarding the bufotenine
Maybe there is suddenly something seriously wrong with me, perhaps a severe stroke that yet has to find its way into my awareness, but i dont see it, to me it seems like he quoted me and i quoted him back ...

None the less i appreciate you being kind enough to point this out to me...

Maybe there is suddenly something seriously wrong with me, perhaps a severe stroke that yet has to find its way into my awareness, but i dont see it, to me it seems like he quoted me and i quoted him back ...

"HOOH" is either fucking with you or misread something.

If it was me that you meant to reply to, then I don't think dosage was the issue. Bufotenin is consistently an incredibly visual experience, but that's it. Almost no headspace at all, certainly no insight.

None the less i appreciate you being kind enough to point this out to me...
"HOOH" is either fucking with you or misread something.
I am referring to the post #16 of this thread. I made a little quip about how Antiprosynthesis can't expect anything from 5-MeO-DMT (as it is beyond all expectations) and that he should understand that since he has smoked DMT (and therefore has had the expectation-shattering effect of that drug), he then quoted my post (#15) and described what I would assume is his experience with Bufotenine, saying that it's visually intense but not transcendental, I believe he was meaning to quote poster of #13 who said
Wait, you find bufotenin to be profound? Interesting! Take away the stunning visuals and I can't think of a less interesting psychedelic. I get next to nothing from it but visuals (and some body load.)
This would explain why in post #16, he said
What do you mean with 'nothing?
as the poster of #13 did use the word "nothing", but I did not.

Am I missing something?

i've never tried 5-meo-n,n-dmt but i wanted to say that 4-aco-dpt is nowhere near as heavy duty as mushrooms, DEFINITELY nowhere close to dmt.

it is quite interesting in its own right (and doubly so when mixed with a disso), but dmt takes the cake for me.

actually, at medium doses and on its own, 4-aco-dpt is pretty manageable. even vaped, it goes a quarter of the way to a dmt trip but i doubt it could ever reach that level of immersion.

it's one of the things i'm most upset about having to flush :\

I am referring to the post #16 of this thread. I made a little quip about how Antiprosynthesis can't expect anything from 5-MeO-DMT (as it is beyond all expectations) and that he should understand that since he has smoked DMT (and therefore has had the expectation-shattering effect of that drug), he then quoted my post (#15) and described what I would assume is his experience with Bufotenine, saying that it's visually intense but not transcendental, I believe he was meaning to quote poster of #13 who said

This would explain why in post #16, he said

as the poster of #13 did use the word "nothing", but I did not.

Am I missing something?

Antiprosynthesis interpreted your ambiguous "(not) ... expect anything" as "expect to feel nothing" i.e as a statement that DMT and/or 5-MeO-DMT are weak in effects. Actually that is the grammatically preferred interpretation for the way you worded it, although contextually it can be gathered that you meant to emphasize the unexpectedness and beyond-ness inherent to the psychoactivity of these compounds.

Coincidentally, another post mentioned the actual word "nothing" with regards to bufotenine. This was not what Antiprosynthesis meant to quote.

Not sure why i'm doing this. My idea of fun i guess. Thanks.

Anyway i think it can make sense to expect things of drugs like these even though i understand your point and they surely deserve the respect they command.

Last edited: