• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Close to or as strong as 5 meo DMT?

Johnnyosiris

Greenlighter
Hello I'm new here and this is my first post. Basically, I was wondering if there are other tryptamines like 5 meo DMT, dpt, 5 meo malt etc. That when vaped are on that kinda level. I know there's DMT but that's a grade below it's 5 meo cousin. I'm talking really strong vapable tryptamines on the 5 meo DMT level or at least close. I know there's a 5me0, 4 aco, and 4 ho dpt. Maybe they're comparable? Anyways any feedback would be appreciated thanks

Have you ever tried DMT?

Sometimes the strongest drugs aren't necessarily better. Most people I know much prefer DMT to 5-MeO-DMT at least from a 'recreational' perspective (I personally wouldn't consider either very recreational in nature). I would say DMT is one or two grades ABOVE 5-MeO-DMT in terms of "psychedelic power", but that's just me... and my own "psychedelic score card" or what I enjoy/find meaningful.

I'm no expert on exotic tryptamines, but 4-AcO-DMT is nothing like 5-MeO-DMT at all. It's basically just psilocin, aka mushrooms.

Have you ever tried DMT?

Sometimes the strongest drugs aren't necessarily better. Most people I know much prefer DMT to 5-MeO-DMT at least from a 'recreational' perspective (I personally wouldn't consider either very recreational in nature). I would say DMT is several grades ABOVE 5-MeO-DMT in terms of "psychedelic power", but that's just me... and my own "psychedelic score card".

I'm no expert on exotic tryptamines, but 4-AcO-DMT is nothing like 5-MeO-DMT at all. It's basically just psilocin, aka mushrooms.
I know 4 aco dmt is practically psilocin. But I wrote 4 aco DPT

Oh, I misread I guess. I am unfamiliar with those two.
Yeah they're probably not too common. I've done DMT and 5 meo DMT and plan on trying 5 meo on a MAOI. I have the toads and everything. But I wanna get some dpt and 5 meo malt and anything of similar potency

Hello I'm new here and this is my first post. Basically, I was wondering if there are other tryptamines like 5 meo DMT, dpt, 5 meo malt etc. That when vaped are on that kinda level. I know there's DMT but that's a grade below it's 5 meo cousin. I'm talking really strong vapable tryptamines on the 5 meo DMT level or at least close. I know there's a 5me0, 4 aco, and 4 ho dpt. Maybe they're comparable? Anyways any feedback would be appreciated thanks

5-MeO-DMT is the distilled quintessence of the psychedelic experience. There is nothing, in my experience, that is more powerful—or maybe even AS powerful—as this sacrament. DMT, DPT, and 5-OH-DMT (bufotenine) are all among the most epic and profoundly powerful compounds that I am personally privileged enough to have experienced—and all are keys to unlocking the metaverse, in its different aspects—but 5-MeO-DMT is unique and incomparable.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but whats a good dose for a 5-meo-dmt trip? I finally acquired some but am terrified to try it, especially considering there have been deaths with this compound. But it seems some of you guys have done it multiple times so its gotta have a fairly good safety profile, right?

Not to sidetrack the thread, but whats a good dose for a 5-meo-dmt trip? I finally acquired some but am terrified to try it, especially considering there have been deaths with this compound. But it seems some of you guys have done it multiple times so its gotta have a fairly good safety profile, right?
To break through, 12-20 mg if it's synthetic. If it's toad lik3 I hàve, then like 50-75 mg

I did 10 mg (smoked) my first time and that was way too much i had to remember to breath, it was pretty scary. I use around 5 mg and its more than enough. Its better to start low and if underwhelmed increase it a bit. Dosage guide

https://erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_dose.shtml

Does anyone have a tek on turning the HCI into freebase? I really really want more and my vendor sold out of freebase. Turning DPT into crack was easy, can I just do that with this??

5-MeO-DMT is the distilled quintessence of the psychedelic experience. There is nothing, in my experience, that is more powerful—or maybe even AS powerful—as this sacrament. DMT, DPT, and 5-OH-DMT (bufotenine) are all among the most epic and profoundly powerful compounds that I am personally privileged enough to have experienced—and all are keys to unlocking the metaverse, in its different aspects—but 5-MeO-DMT is unique and incomparable.
Wait, you find bufotenin to be profound? Interesting! Take away the stunning visuals and I can't think of a less interesting psychedelic. I get next to nothing from it but visuals (and some body load.)

you've smoked DMT yet you still think you can expect anything from these things? Looks like you didnt smoke enough :LOL:
What do you mean with 'nothing? With open eyes it was like LSD times a thousand and with closed eyes I saw cartoonesk images fe example a stereotypical green alien head that talked to me in mechanical noizes - krrk plong krak krrr... - but I had not any sense of a transcendent experience...