• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

OMFG. Took .5mg at 13:30 1h to come up, and then I was feeling amazing, super calm and relaxed and very talkativ with a big smile in my face. 15:00, hit some cannabis vape, didnt notice any efect, something, buyt little efect I feeling plenty. I go to bathroom and only shave alf of the face (wierd shit comes in) 16:00 feeling more and more letargic, sedatet and like flying up to de clouds. 17:00 extremly urge to go to bed, I pass out and loss all of my sense. 20:00 4 missed called, tons of wasap messages on max volume in my phone that was lying with me on the bed, my mum seems to tried to wake me up...nothing happened 02:00 wake up now with really good feeling, , some motor control loss, but feeling great. I want to sleep more, try to hit more cannabis vape. The most potent downer, benzo drug I have never taken. This shit is EXTREMLY potent. Dont go more than 0.5mg if its your first time. oh my god!!

The risk to these really potent research chems is that when their first coming out dosage is still a guess! It seemed the general consensus a year ago that C-lam was 4 times stronger than alprazolam. So my first time I figured slamming a half mg would do me good. It was great! Had a nice warm feeling (rush?). That nice feeling was the last thing I fully remember that night. I redosed within what must of been 5 min to turn this into a full fledged blackout. So yeah this stuff has to be stronger than what I thought it was at first....

Next time I tried it was much more enjoyable. Didnt have any more needles due to the first black out a few weeks prior, so I didnt have a good way of measuring out my solution. Read somewhere that a teaspoon was 5mL so I filled what was probably less than a 5th of the teaspoon (.5mg/mL). I took it sublingually and the .25-.5mg dose was enough to get me pleasantly intoxicated all day. Went to work and was able to function without any issues and just had a very good feeling all day and was rather sociable. Went home, took more, blacked out. It is an awesome drug if you can dose correctly, and not redose like I always end up doing.

If you're talking to me I'm not sourcing anything I was asking how much would it cost to have it tested or where he told me to send it to we can talk about ecstasy data.org which is expensive to have anything tested with them so I asked how much would it cost for an American

I suddenly think that grapefruit juice definitely works with this one, although it should not? Clonazepam doesn't for sure as it is a nitrobenzodiazepine, so that and nitrazepam which I don't have a script for but can easily get a bunch of 10mg Mogadon brand ones for free off a friend who doesn't take em when he refills, although I keep telling him to drop his fucking Seroquel for sleep and to use that. Anyway, anybody noticed this?

Are these substances made by pharmaceutical companies or are these strictly made for abuse? Everyone knows alprazolam, but even Etizolam is new to me and I wouldn't even know how to get it. This though seeing its pharmaceutical structure plus with the half life of klonopin, if this hits the streets well see an epidemic.

Many of them (including clonitrazolam) were developed by the major pharm companies during the 'lets invent benzos' craze of the 60's & 70's - but with the dearth of products brought to market they were seen as unnecessary additions to a class of drugs that covered most of their therapeutic spectrum and were subsequently shelved for decades until RC chemists rediscovered and re - synthesised them, with the ability to sell them on the open market as, due to their non use in medicine, they are not historically covered by drug or medicinal / food control legislation.

The big exception of course is Etizolam, which is marketed and used as medicine in many countries (it's not a strictly a benzo derivative although it sure appears to behave like one).

Are these substances made by pharmaceutical companies or are these strictly made for abuse? Everyone knows alprazolam, but even Etizolam is new to me and I wouldn't even know how to get it. This though seeing its pharmaceutical structure plus with the half life of klonopin, if this hits the streets well see an epidemic.

I don't think that this was meant as sourcing, but sourcing isn't allowed :)

And etizolam is a Thienodiazepine :D

I am not really into benzos, but find the clonazolam turn to be pretty nice and relaxing. But the next day always is horrible for me, bad mood and I feel shallow and empty. Rebound anxiety I guess. Will probably never take it again.

I used to be a member here. This is where I was turned on to Kratom back in 2008 but I have not signed in so long that I had to create a new account. I just wanted to

add my 2 cents in. I have a very high tolerance to alcohol and benzos. But I have not drank any alcohol in 6.5 years mainly due to Kratom and the will to want to

stop drinking. But I still have anxiety. I have been on Clonazapam for 5 years about. I average 12 to 16 mg's a day. I know, way to much, but I function

just fine and hold down a very good job. Anyway I was running low on Clonazapam so I got some Clonazolam. I took 2mg at one time and was very

surprised at the strength. I do not want to use this as a replacement for Clonazapam as I fear it would create even more tolerance. I am sure that this warning

has already been expressed but if you have little to no tolerance to benzos be careful because you might end up in a place and have no idea how you got there. I

took 2mg last night and is fine but be careful!

Sorry about the crazy double spacing, it does not look that way before posting!

Last edited:

Define abuse. I use them responsibly, like with my RX. Some of them were invented by the guy who invented Valium, Librium, Lexotan (bromazepam) etc., Flubromazepam, but it never was commercialized, although it's not stronger than Temazepam. They are there for people who need benzos but can't get a script, or people who have scripts but are not adequate so one find themselves in tolerance withdrawal and days on end without benzos which can kill you.

The "epidemic" never happened, and now they're harder to find than when there was 30 UK stores selling them, after the UK decided to ban fucking everything, copied on Ireland's law...well things went pretty on the DL. If you can't agree there is a difference between drug use, when it's not abuse, you're wrong.

the next day always is horrible for me, bad mood and I feel shallow and empty. Rebound anxiety I guess.

This.

I love the feeling I get from 0.5mg Clonazolam.. it really gives some of the big pharma heavy hitters a run for their money (Flunitrazepam, I'm looking at you)

But god damn the next day is just an automatic write off.. Gritty. As. Fuck.

Great addition for the connoisseur or collector (gotta catch 'em all)
But it's crystal clear to me why this one never made it to the pharmacy shelves.

Yeah, the rebound anxiety is really not desirable at all. Never had issues with other benzos. I´ll stay with diazepam. It is not nearly as good, but never had issues with hangovers.

I got more rebound with flubromazolam, big time. With clonazolam I can just take 0.5-1mg a day and be fine, unlike clonazepam, where when I was scripted 4mg a day, waking up was always the most "ugh" of experiences, also I was zombified at that dose.

I got more rebound with flubromazolam, big time. With clonazolam I can just take 0.5-1mg a day and be fine, unlike clonazepam, where when I was scripted 4mg a day, waking up was always the most "ugh" of experiences, also I was zombified at that dose.

Klonopin is great for anxiety, but it really is a borefest and does make you feel zombified like you said. I have not ordered clonazolam in a very, very long time. That shit makes me act way crazier than I do on Etizolam and it only takes a second. Etizolam is also a slippery slope for me because I tend to overdo it at times, but it's better than nothing and more fun than klonopin.

I notice many southern states are banned from ordering on the site I use. I notice those same southern states usually get banned when it comes to research chems or other things. That fascinates me. Maybe they are ordering out of control in those areas and raising too many flags? It's an epidemic.