• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I'm glad you shared your story. I just feel so fucked right now , I can't think straight. I'm sick of feeling all the guilt of being hooked...so much guilt....my life is reduced to counting down the days and waiting for a fucking package. Constantly looking out the window for the fucking mail. What have I become? Yet, it feels so good and makes me forget myself, I keep doing it. Adding alcohol is what I will no longer do again. It's crazy like once I get the Etiz or c-lam into my system, it makes me head straight to the liquor store. That's when things get really fucked up at home, falling, blacking out, etc. I have to stop drinking with it. Period.

^ And in regards to people not selling benzos like they used to, it would be different if you could only get it on the street or from friends. The problem is you can easily keep ordering this shit and have it within a few days. That makes it harder to stop. It's taking my life away from me though.' It's giving but ultimately taking. Fuck.

I've been up all night crying. I see my psychiatrist today and I'm going to confess I went through my Klonopin too fast this month. Hopefully she'll have mercy and give me more. Even though I get paid Friday, I would still have to wait until early next week for Etiz or c-lam to arrive at my door. I can't wait for that. This is the darkest depression I've ever felt in my life. I'm not going to mention RC benzos to her. I'm just going to ask for extra Klonopin to get me through.

Last edited:
Just an update: I confessed to the psychiatrist today that I ran out of Klonopin early. 17 days early, wow! Anyway, she showed mercy and gave me another prescription thank God AND paid for it because I owe the pharmacy money. God is good. And I learned a lesson not to keep taking them like candy. I was close to having to go to the psych ward because she could tell by my behavior, I wanted to kill myself. So I had to promise I won't do any harm. What a day!

Just an update: I confessed to the psychiatrist today that I ran out of Klonopin early. 17 days early, wow! Anyway, she showed mercy and gave me another prescription thank God AND paid for it because I owe the pharmacy money. God is good. And I learned a lesson not to keep taking them like candy. I was close to having to go to the psych ward because she could tell by my behavior, I wanted to kill myself. So I had to promise I won't do any harm. What a day!

i love it when god gives me drugs for free

Sucks ass when my normal btc source can't sell me more than 50 CAD, wtf. This is not pricing of drugs btw. But that's strange and unsettling, all the damn things you gotta do to get the trust of a btc seller. And it's only to get a little c-lam on the side, so I don't fuck my rx, which has been successful pretty much all the time. I'll see tomorrow morning.

i love it when god gives me drugs for free

Ugh. I hate this site sometimes. You're honest about a fucked up situation and there's always some smart mouthed cunt.

Btw, I'm going back Friday to pay back what I owe. I don't need guilt of owing money. So technically. It's not "free". I just caught a nice break.

Last edited:
Well, it is. It's much much stronger than diclazepam. A little less strong than "flubo", which I guess you mean flubromazolam. There's also others out there worth it, flunitrazolam, fonazepam, nimetazepam. Anyway, 0.5 is like a 2mg clonazepam pill, clonazepam doesn't tend to knock one out, but you get so benz'd and not much notice because it's a lot more functional than flubro which is mostly for sleep and diclazepam, made for chillin' and not really going out. That's possible with clonazolam if you take normal does of 0.5-1mg max at once. I tell ya when you go back to your rx, which I hope you don't rely on daily, you will find them weak as shit for a couple weeks. And your intake to level out will deplete your rx's faster than a lot, except maybe if you have 2mg+ flubro a day..which happened to me for a while, last year...although, demands a lot more cautiousness than diclazepam too.

Flubro is an incredibly strong muscle relaxer, Diclaz is fairly close to valium in effects, and c-lam is heavily hypnotic and euphoric....They're not the same at all, really.

I'm new to bluelight but I wanted to say I've had 1 mg pellets recently and IMO it treats my type of anxiety the best and has a somewhat long life. Any feedback welcome

I'm new to bluelight but I wanted to say I've had 1 mg pellets recently and IMO it treats my type of anxiety the best and has a somewhat long life. Any feedback welcome

Just don't go too far. Stay at your low dosage. Trust me, you don't want to be blacking out, have bruises all over your body, get arrested or end up dead. On higher doses, it's like another person (or spirit) took over. I'm not trying to demonize c-lam. I love it. Just want to tame that beast.

Just don't go too far. Stay at your low dosage. Trust me, you don't want to be blacking out, have bruises all over your body, get arrested or end up dead. On higher doses, it's like another person (or spirit) took over. I'm not trying to demonize c-lam. I love it. Just want to tame that beast.

Yes, I have heard they are strong and at 1 mg it seems like a good dose for all day therapeutic relief. Any more and I would be pretty dazed. I do like it also, what is your view on etizolam? I know all about for the addictive traits of each drug so I try to keep it to 1 maybe 2 times a week.

Yes, I have heard they are strong and at 1 mg it seems like a good dose for all day therapeutic relief. Any more and I would be pretty dazed. I do like it also, what is your view on etizolam? I know all about for the addictive traits of each drug so I try to keep it to 1 maybe 2 times a week.

Etizolam is awesome! It gives you a nice, floaty euphoric feeling, completely takes away anxiety. I prefer it to c-lam at times. C-lam lasts longer in your system than Etiz, but C-lam has the potential to put you in "blackout mode" quicker. I recommend Etizolam for sure. You might prefer a higher dose of Etiz though, maybe start at 2 mg.

P.S. I'll leave it at that as far as talking about Etiz since this is a c-lam thread. I know mods prefer to stay on topic.

Ok yes sorry to go off topic. But also I took 2mg clonazolam today at the beach and it is looking good so far. and also kept etiz dosage below 4 mgs. Clonazolam seems to work better for me as An all day relief

Etizolam is just a tease, like Xanax. When I had pure powder or blotter, when I could sub it real good, suckling like crazy, I would get one hell of relaxing euphoric wave, that lasted about 30 seconds, then it had residual effects for an hour. Exactly like Xanax, at least with Xanax I can eat grapefruit and it will last almost all day, I don't think it works with etizolam. I'm not part of those who are mad for etiz, c-lam is much better even if less euphoric, most functional of them all due to length and how it destroys social phobia just like clonazepam.

I love Etiz even if it doesn't last as long as c-lam. It makes me feel more bubbly and fun while destroying anxiety at the same time. It also depends on your source. If you have a crappy source or brand, the Etiz won't work as well. Don't ask me for sources.

Back to c-lam, I'm trying a different source who I got liquid c-lam from. I'm not used to taking liquid c-lam, only tablets. The liquid isn't as good it seems. Maybe I'm still trying to get used to it, but next time I'm sticking to the tablets.

^ That makes sense, as with the tablets you know exactly what you're getting, as opposed to the liquid, which can be easily diluted, or tampered with.

Good point! I took about 2 mg of the liquid last night and slept like a baby, so there's a plus. Felt so good after having insomnia for weeks. I'm expecting liquid Etiz tomorrow so I'll see how that compares to the tablets too.

I wake up in the morning and take a low dose of liquid c-lam AND liquid Etiz at the same time just to get my day started. I hate waking up, it usually involves some kind of panic like "Oh fuck! It's another day." At least this medicine helps me calm down first.

Liquid Etiz and c-lam still doesn't compare to the tablets so I learned my lesson.