• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

How does that even prove anything?

Take 100 1mg xanax bars
Take 100 6mg bromazepam pills
take 100 10mg valiums
Hell, take 100x 15mg Tranxenes

All of those things have different strengths inherently.

Your experiment in dumbass dosing proves nothing except that your post should be deleted because it's surely not about harm reduction.

Took 3 times clonazolam (1mg each time)... and I did black about every time !
Thankfully I rarely redose, especially downer... so I succeed to not redose (or I don't remember to ;) )
Under it's influence I don't get to sleep as other benzo but instead continue my normal life, especially eating and cooking .... next day I don't find any more chocolate, find shitloads of boiled eggs (but put plastic on hotplate just after ... nice melting between :eek: ) and even disgusting things disappears (this cheese for burger was awful... how could I eat that ? :! )

No other benzo did that to me... even after shitloads of clonazepam I remember the evening ...

Clonazolam is the best alien benzo ever !

edit: I can feel ever 0,250mg

Last edited:
I take .5 of Colonazolam two times a day morning and then before sleep. will be pee testing soom through work randomly. Will this show up. I'm in the USA.

Took 3 times clonazolam (1mg each time)... and I did black about every time !

Well, 1mg is just way too much if you have no tolerance. I forgot half the day on even 0,5mg.
I said it many times but this and Flubromazolam should just vanish from the RC-Market. There exist much safer alternatives which do not have that extreme desaster potential, at least not in such small doses.

I never had such problems with other Benzos but I flushed my remaining Clona- and Flubromazolam pellets after blacking out and experiencing the worst rebound symptoms ever.

Stay with Etizolam, Diclazepam etc. and just ignore these evil fuckers.

had one of these for the first time last Thursday and it was a complete disaster all most blacked out straight away did not even see Friday total blank came round Saturday morning thinking it was Friday what i do remember is thinking it tasted like poison when i took it

Man this one just keeps causing horror stories as well as f-lam.... These should not be used except those with a tolerance and experience it seems and even then that is dangerous as the blackout threshold seems extremely low and that could easily lead to redosing. It's honestly looking like you can't pay me to touch one of these

I take .5 of Colonazolam two times a day morning and then before sleep. will be pee testing soom through work randomly. Will this show up. I'm in the USA.

It didn't turn up on my pee test when I was taking them all the time.

I was remarkably surprised once the trainwrecks started pouring in - I never experienced anything remotely like the usual benzo'd bad ideas and subsequent blackouts.
F-Lam however was an absolute abomination, I have months missing from my memory.

i am lucky to still have a home thanks to that damn stuff lost my house key and almost kicked the door in to get back in to the place

You've been heavily abusing drugs for years and it didn't cause any good, any plans to quit entirely?

^ This
But seriously, lay down the drugs and start looking for help.
Everything I have read from you(foolsgold) is about you abusing the shit out of pretty much every drug you lay your hands on.

Lots of people on bl abuse drugs obviously. Many of them as some kind of self medication, some others just for the sake of it.
A few, you being one of them, absolutely _destroy_ themselfs in no time with _everything_.
Of course some drugs will take a toll on you quicker than others. But the way you do it every drug will wreck you FAST!

Eventually you have to lay down the pipe!- metaphorically speaking ;)

I am serious about this. :)

i am basically clean these days i only take benzos to help with my crippling panic attacks these days iv no interest in stims or anything else really

It didn't turn up on my pee test when I was taking them all the time.

I tested positive for benzos last summer when I checked into rehab, all I had been using was c-lam and etizolam in insane doses, so it is possible c-lam shows up on a piss test

Got my clonazelam blotter. 25 man they hit hard and I'm on 1 mg of klonopin a day. The blotter looks beautiful.

Clonazalem, however you spell it, is the devil. Etizolam is too, but clonozalem is even worst. It only takes a little to do damage. I am afraid of what I might do on it and what I have already done and have no recollection of. You could easily end up in jail or in the most horrible predicament of your life or even dead because this drug takes complete control of you. It might sound stupid, but it feels like a demon possesses my body when I take it and that demon makes me do things I would never ever imagine. Oh! I forgot another horrendous thing about it is I tweet while on it and don't even remember. I tweet anything, embarrassing things without even knowing until I'm sober. I've also texted people and direct messaged people without even knowing it. It's scary to look back at things I've said to people without being coherent. It makes me talk to anyone and completely tell them anything. Amnesia is a huge problem and I'm pretty sure I've had a seizure before because there was a bite mark on my tongue and it hurt. I'm scared it will be the death of me.

I just remembered one time while I was high on c-lam, I gave my little brother 2 pills. Thank God he only took one 0.5 pill because that ONE pill completely made him fall to the floor. Seriously, he flew backwards on the floor and like he passed out then woke up really quickly. He had no benzo tolerance and I wasn't thinking when gave him one. I would never forgive myself if he ended up in the hospital.