• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

So yesterday was my day that i took some ^_^ I don't know how people are getting knocked out from just 0.5 of this stuff i took around 12 yesterday, (From three different vendors) and was totally functional, feel abit rough this morning though hahah, remember everything, didn't slur my words, i once did have an etizolam addiction around a year ago but surley that cant have any effect of the strength of Benzo's now lol? I am in no way benzo tollerant it's only been in the past couple of weeks iv been testing some of the new ones out all with week's apart

Very peculiar. I had a habit of about 400-425mg etizolam a day up until last August of 2014 When i did a 3mo taper using lorazepam. Was clean from everything but booze & a bit of pot a handful of times until sept of this year.. a year later. So, this past month or so, some 13mo later after getting off the etizolam, i've messed around w/ xanax here & there and normal doses seemed to affect me as expected.

However, when i first tried this stuff, clonazolam; thought 1mg was plenty.. then to 3mg.. then finally to 10mg. Now for the past month i've found myself up to dosing a good 30-60mg a day!! (usually in 2-4 doses at night). & this is only at night though, completely fine during the day.. functional, anxiety free, etc until early evening when i start getting bored or a bit edgy. Not really in it for euphoria, but for functionality as (see below) i have horrible anxiety issues doctors usually wont touch w/ a 10-foot-pole b/c of my subutex history. But they're the only meds that make me feel "myself".. give me energy to do things around the house, meet people, be social, be interested in my typical habits of writing & politics & philosophy. And, again, not through a "high", at evened off levels!

Have been slowly trying to bump down by 5mg here & there but seems impossible to get any sleep otherwise. Going to speak to my new sub doc (as old sub doc doesn't understand, nor will he listen, to my benzo issue) & see if anything can be done (b/c ever since my stint w/ etizolam i'm not the same person- can't socialize, leave my house, disorientated/confused when asked questions, derealization in social situations, just severe anxiety that hasn't let up, no interest in anything physical or normal hobbies--and YES i've scored tons of SSRIs, SNRIs, was on depakote & abilify--no difference.) Hopefully i can be put on some legit benzos & tapered down.. or legit benzos & taper myself/maintain sane clonazolam levels? who knows.

(trying an intense DMT experience to help refixate my ego & psyche shortly- that along w/ some MXP to hopefully mediate my tolerance--as i am not too "addictive" w/ dissociatives & am pretty naive w/ them except for 3-meo-pcp & DXM)

Btw, i take 2-8mg of subutex/daily. Prescribed 4mg though. If thats relevant.

Last edited:
F-Lam fucked up my tolerance so bad i can take ten of these at once, once these last three are gone I'm done with Benzo's they just dont do fuck all to me because i used to be addicted and my receptors have never truly resest because every few months ill take a Benzo or two

how does clonazolam pair with adderall or mdma or blow? i like stimulants but hate the anxiety they come along with, i like benzos but i dont like feeling like im about to pass out so i am trying to find a nice equilibrium between the two.

I personally wouldn't take it with MDMA except for maybe the come down but otherwise it goes great with straight stims. Just watch out as taking benzos with mxe and stims during both the binges and the come downs is how I developed this shitty dependency. I had been a recreational benzo user for 5 or so years before these rc's came out and never did become dependent.

I personally wouldn't take it with MDMA except for maybe the come down but otherwise it goes great with straight stims. Just watch out as taking benzos with mxe and stims during both the binges and the come downs is how I developed this shitty dependency. I had been a recreational benzo user for 5 or so years before these rc's came out and never did become dependent.

word, i went thru a k-pin addiction once so i know the headache.

This is straight out the nicest benzo going; real euphoria; some find 0.5mg strong - I find it nice and totally functional with no amnesia - ususally another 0.5mg later but here the dose response is really very steep and it can get messy so go easy on them. The green pellets were absolutely top notch but out of production to be replaced with blotters which should be as good.

in case anyone cares 260mg disolved in 50ml 90% ethanol with a little heat and stiring

Sorry i was having trouble posting as a new user here. I was off benzos totally until this came my way as it just ticks all the boxes for me. Flubromazolam is just way too ridiculous and takes too long to work so you end up taking more and more and end up so trashed you forget what the hells going on. So i tried this and diclazepam next. After doing the same thing...taking way too many and forgetting if id took etc i finally worked out clonazolam 0.5s were made for me! I think they are fantastic but they give me terrible amnesia. I doubt i could work on these. I dont know about chemistry much but just from the user perspective i think they piss all over diazepam but each person seems to have a fav benzo. Im on subutex and pregabalin too and smoke weed and i get a better goof/gouch than on heroin. Diclazepam is hard to quantify a bit like flubromazolam as it takes hours to get its full effect. Clonazolam however seem to work quickly enough. In 2hrs you feel the anxiolotic and sedative effects and by 4hrs you feel the hypnotic effects...if you havent fell asleep that is!
A mix of diclazepam and clonazolam in small doses is quite a whack but dont try if you have any responsibilities like a job or kids or you have to drive! In other words dont unless you are used to both seperately first. I fell asleep on a bike outside my mates house when i was texting him to let me in but managed to text $$#@@&_%%5555=÷?112xgfhh. That was 2hrs after redosing a 2nd time the next day on both.
Clonazolam are extremely potent and a bitch to come off. Ive came off benzos twice after being addicted for 5 1st time and 10 2nd time but these bitches have got me stumped. I am surprised though as ive cut down now to 1/2 a pill a day and i still feel such a great anxiolotic effect, sedative and hypnotic not so much but with a smoke of weed i do. Compared to diazepam which i think are crap now i always wanted to quit them due to the tolerance issues. Clonaz however seem to last over 24hrs if you dont be too greedy. Diazepam just dont work after a while and are just needed to feel normal with little effect. Clonaz just seem to work on me!!!!!

Pregabalin potentiates benzos so much that before i found out about rc benzos and had been clean off benzos for few years, i fell asleep after someone gave me a 2ml diazepam! I was accusing people of having fake diazepam etc when i occasionally got a couple for recreational use. Thats how i got back into benzos as they were like turboed with the pregabalin. However i soon got to not even want them anymore as i couldnt feel them so gave up.
Then i was introduced to all the rc benzos. Ive tried most of the available ones but clonazolam seem to just be the perfect package for me. The potency just doesnt compare to diazepam. I really would not swap 1 0.5mg of C,lam for 50mg diazepam. I think comparing benzos is so subjective anyway it is almost pointless but i understand why people ask. I am terrified i wont be able to get them suddenly i would be so up the creek without a paddle!!
Can i ask one of our chemistry experts to explain please what is the difference between the half life of c/lam and the duration of effect (ie how long i feel the effects)
Thanks

Hi. I'm on Kolonopin 1mg 3x day. I have wicked bipolar anxiety and have nasty panic attacks. Since switching from Valium to Kolonopin I've had no attacks. My life is chaos right now and it does a good job of keeping me calm. I go see my dr tomorrow and I'm thinking about having her put me on hydroxizine. First, I'm a chronic pain patient and I take Oxycodone ir 15mg 6x day and Opana ER 20mg 3x day. I thought the hydoxizine would help with the itchies and occasional nausea and additional help with anxiety. Also, I've been reading how hydroxizine can potentiates opiates. I know it just adds to the sedating effects of anything but that's perfect for me. So I'm kinda leaning for it. My dr won't have a problem with it. Thought I'd run it my my blue light friends. What do y'all think? Let me know and hopefully this goes thru. All week I've been posting and when I'm done I hit post and it says I'm not logged in and it's all erased. We'll see in a sec. Thanks

So Clonazolam has become increasingly hard as fuck to find and get a hold of, so I may attempt a rapid taper. I've been taking about .25-.35mg per day. I plan on tapering from that dose to nothing, understanding that it will be quite uncomfortable but much better than cold turkey. I wonder what the best way to go about this is?

I currently have 23.25mg of Clonazolam left, in pellet form. I also have 3mg Klonopin, 15mg Olanazapine (which I hear is a strong theinodiazepine), some antihistamines for sleep and some alcohol to saturate the GABA receptors. I'm trying to get more comfort meds to make this taper easier. Realistically, how shitty is this about to be?

Kolonopin saved my ass yesterday from a massive panic attack. I felt it coming quick and took 2mg and 50mg of hydroxizine and put a rag on my head and it was fine. I don't know where I'd be without it. I'd prob be inpatient somewhere. I find the hydroxizine blends well with the Kolonopin. I don't wanna get addicted but quite frankly benzo addiction is last thing on my mind right now. Anyway, thought I'd share that.

15mg Olanazapine (which I hear is a strong theinodiazepine)

Olanzapine is "technically" a Thienodiazepine but it DOES NOT substitute for benzos, as it does not affect your GABA receptors, instead acting as an antagonist at your serotonin, dopamine, adrenergic and histamine receptors - in other words, a powerful antipsychotic. If you look at the structure, you'll notice it is much closer to the atypical antipsychotic Clozapine than it is to Etizolam or various benzos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olanzapine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine

switch to diclazepam or doctor + diazepam

It will take me a while to get into see my psych. He said that he is willing to prescribe clonazepam but not diazepam, because apparently diazepam is more likely to induce depression? I'm not sure if he's 100% right on that, but he could be, and frankly I'll take what I can get. Beggars can't be choosers.

So yeah, I'm down to my final stretch of pills. I have 30mg Clonazolam, 10mg Clonazepam, a very large amount of Gabapentin, Kava, antihistamines (for sleep), some olanazapine pills (which I understand are not benzos, but could probably help stabilize me a bit if I end up freaking out, plus I hear they work for insomnia.) I also have lots of weed. And bourbon, of course. I also have about 100mg of Flubromazolam liquid coming along the way :D and I'm working on acquiring a few Xanax bars, and other various sleep aids.

So I should be set for a while but I think the party's over for me, benzos have just been getting harder and harder to find and I'd rather have my benzo habit be overseen by a licensed practitioner of medicine, rather than by a kid who only has a vague idea of what he's doing (me). I've been on them for 4 years, understanding full well that they fuck with my memory and my baseline anxiety, but the withdrawal is so brutal I've been too scared to kick them for good. They're a great safety net, but one hell of a double edged sword.

It'll be a long and bumpy road but if I can get to the point where I'm taking 1mg Clonazepam per night, as prescribed, I think I'll be in a good spot.

good to hear you're tapering your benzos, IB. the bourbon, however, is a bad idea when tapering. if you really want to do this right, you really need to stick to one or two long/medium acting benzos where you can accurately monitor your doses. you can do that with whiskey too, i suppose, but really alcohol is a bad idea when tapering.

but when you're down to your 1mg clonazepam, just think how sweet the bourbon will taste knowing you're not risking seizures or having to scrabble around for benzos for the hangover anxiety.

i'd even recommend getting off them entirely. in my experience, long term benzo use is only trouble.