• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I really like Clonazolam but I think it's time for me to switch to something shorter acting. I need to have a better memory for school. I'm thinking maybe Etizolam?

Etizolam is a lot like Xanax to me...benzocrack, lasts too short, is only awesome at the end of a stim binge where it will create a huge euphoria almost IV dilaudid rush of pleasure and loss of worries. But that's with me putting the tip of my tongue in powdered etizolam.

At first I was making 5mg gelcaps with my scale, and I had to eat 5 to feel something when not stimmed out of shape, it didn't help much to replace say a valium script i foolishly went through too fast (I'm getting better at not doing that when out of any RC benz). I just wish I could buy Bromazepam, Temazepam, Nitrazepam and Flurazepam instead of them when I do buy some, september is gonna be rough due to all the side work the remote boss in the Netherlands said I had to take care of absolutely now, and I will be paying for a lot of crap, so even if I told you all that, I'm gonna make due with domestic powder etizolam, which doesnt cross borders and asks for canadian money. No Canadian vendor is willing to sell real benzos, which is strange, if the UK currently allows it, the same should happen here. But nah, all contact with 2 great stores here all said that they can sell thienodiazepines like Etizolam because they are not scheduled. Then I asked, why don't you stock up on Brotizolam then? Reason? It's specifically banned by name in our list of controlled substances which is not as clear as the american Schedules (which isnt very clear when you think of THC).

2-3mg seems to be my dose, 2mg for recreation and 3mg for the 3-FPM residual stimulation. Go through pretty much 25 0.5mg pills in 2 days, not good.

EDIT: 5 days, dam time flies but I was up for 2 nights high on 3-FPM, got to control that and not binge on 3-FPM.

I'm on benzos everyday since April '07. At first it was very potent stuff (clonazepam) from a Neurologist, then a psychiatrist just said "we'll knock 2 birds with one stone) and upped the dose.

This to say, with my almost decade long, struggle, I will admit, I use them half for neurological reasons and anxiolytic/insomnia reasons (goddamn you Firefox, it is a word). Don't get too worried, with RC benzos, depending on the quantity you have, you got major control over it. Taper away as soon as the honeymoon is over, or you will regret it. Worse than an opiate addiction (well on par with IV use when it comes to health risks). Watch out bro, you don't want to be on an infinitely long taper like i'm doing (Yeah BLighters, saw the psychiatrist, I have 10,5 and 2mg valiums here, I'm on 19mg a day for 2 weeks and then 18...it's on, no longer prolonging the inevitable with the 20mg dose a day where I stopped). Me and the psy have decided that all I need really since the benzos have long put the brakes on my anxiety issues that they did give me the break my brain needed to work on my anxiety levels myself, identify what cranks it up (I basically no longer read/listen to world news, even national ones I'm starting to phase out, if I want change I'll do it from the bottom up in my community, I gotta stop worrying about things I can't change, which I do now, what I can change is myself, first, and get rid of the poisons in my body, thankfully I wasn't on methadone more than 11 months, but it did make me gain 100 pounds and switching to suboxone stopped the weight gain but it has its own drawbacks (I need hydroxyzine or promethazine to endure the nausea it causes me) plus I'm getting cavities (which I'm getting fixed tomorrow) in my front lower teeth from 2 years 1/2 of putting these pills with their lemon and lime extracts (not sure what they were thinking, the American orange tasting pills with just citric acid wouldn't have caused this). People speaking about methadone fucking up teeth are full of shit, but suboxone directly impacts teeth due to the very nature of the pill itself.

Anyway, as I was saying me and my psy came to the conclusion I only needed benzos for my proven insomnia problem, and once I get under 10mg of Valium,I'm getting a Temazepam 30mg script prn. And I'm past finding benzos recreational.

To the point : strangely when I had the yellow 0.5 gelcaps of clonazolam, I only needed 2 to 3 a day to replace my valium which I was stocking up, it was great. When I tried the pills...nah, weaker. If it wasn't for Nordic countries being so teetotal (and often in advance by years in RC laws compared to other places for some reason...they had freakin 2c-t-7 banned before the "Erowid Accidents" to put it mildly over there in Scandinavia) I'd probably be using the yellow caps, I didn't have a problem where I thought I was taking too much with these, as they lasted almost all day, I'd take 2 when waking up, and another one in the evening, sometimes not. Those pink pills are weak, so it should be easy if disciplined enough to take a bit less, chummer.

Think it's my duty to warn people about this RC, I took them for 5 days in a row and already am getting withdrawal. Be careful of this benzo, try to avoid it. I took big doses first few days but done that before, so it must be the c-lam as I've never felt cravings for benzos before and I'm suffering from a long term benzo addiction. This one is way to strong, first benzo I felt high on. Withdrawal similar to alcohol withdrawal but worse, already coming off valium didn't need this in the mix. Thank god I have my quetiapine to mask some of the symtoms. Oh and was only 25 0.5mg pills in 5 days, still a lot though.

Define binge. Also 5 days?

I had benzos before having an neurologist script me clonazepam .5mg bid everyday. It was Temazepam 30mg due to working at night and I was living in a dorm, a brand new one with our own rooms. Only thing that sucked was cooking yourself some food, 2 ovens for 55 people per floor...it was easier to use the card-activated laundry appliances. Had a small fridge in our rooms but that was for stuff you could eat right away, I was at the opposite end of the kitchen which blew ass, then you had to unlock your locker, take out your cooking stuff, and of course it was too small.

Anyway, living so far away from home first cracked me, and I scripted a low dose of paxil, 10mg, but even that made me realize I was bipolar because I would spend all my nights up without any fatigue, totally manic. So the doc scripted me Xanax 0.25mg 4 times a day to dial down the initial effects of SSRI's. It worked, but the times I abused Xanax a little, (would take 8 0.25 at once for 3-4 days) and going back to my normal dose wouldn't cause withdrawal. Same as when my weed dealer was also selling 2mg rivotrils(brand name clonaz up here) and I'd use it with my best friend with weed and booze for a week in a row and had zero withdrawals.

Usually it takes 3 weeks to 4 weeks to develop tolerance, and even then, it has to be high doses of potent shit. Had no issue stopping to use Temazepam 30mg when I was put on day shifts again after a month of hell replacing someone who was working at night at the supermarket. Even if it had been 5 years, was unionized and was making around 13 bucks an hour for working at night (13 an hour was much more 10 years ago). Also, add up student grants and illicit activities I can admit to now, moving weed and cid, I was doing really well. If your situation is shit I guess it's easier to concentrate on how you're out of a benzo 5 days later and "totally withdrawing".

Last edited:
Every time i took 1mg of clonazolam, it gitve me a strange vision, it looks like i my eyes focus completly fucked... first time i got this on a benzo... Im unable to read other posts lol

Took 4-5mg for few days due to 3-FPM then only 0.5-1mg each night for few days. Also I've never had benzo withdrawal symtoms like this, even when lowering my valium dose. And I also got the blurred vision as well. Feeling better now, didn't expect it to last a long time due to how short I used for.

The binge is not as important as the period of time yyou have been on benzos. I would binge 20 MG xanax then go back to the norm. Did it for 5 years had to get medical detox. It took two weeks to get through Wds and that was at the betty ford shakedown. They take Obama care now and if you have a good hmo (blue sheild) you get a 30 day free luxury detox. Foods great, swing pool, wild geese and tons of other wildlife. In the middle of the desert. I recommend anyone who can pull off the free stay to take advantage.
Rant over
Valium is working lol

Hello again everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here but I could use some of your help please.

I have been using 3-fpm for a few months now, sometimes, a few doses every day, sometimes weekends only, sometimes weeks off it. Everytime I use it after 6pm at night I find that I just cannot sleep and I have had very good success using Clonazolam (The 0.5mg pills.....I find half a pill is enough, approx 0.25mg...... a full one blacks me out) and it works great for sleep. At the moment I am unable (from my trusted vendor) to obtain it any. Can you good people recommend me a similar benzo that will do a similar job?
I'm not looking for a high, just something give me my 6-8 hours sleep and wake up feeling ok. Thanks for any advice, it's appreciated.

As someone with no benzo tolerance, even a quarter of one of these pills (0.125mg) is enough to spark me out! Not finding it as enjoyable as diazepam however... the warm fuzzy feeling seems to be missing. Maybe I haven't given them enough of a chance yet.

clonazolam (and flubromazolam) can only really be enjoyed by ppl with tolerance

You may well be right. I'm only going to be using this clonazolam for coming down off stimulants several times a year, so for that I can tell it more than does the job and I'm happy.