• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Speak for yourself, 0.5mg is enough to knock out intolerant users. Remember that not everyone takes the shit all day every day :)

I'm 6'4" and quite insensitive to most drugs, and I've taken lots of benzos in the past. However my acute tolerance is barely above baseline, I'll get to sleep with 30-40mg temazepam, which I don't even rate that highly as a hypnotic.

Does this have a rush when IVed? For reference, I think etizolam has a very nich rush.

I would imagine not as no other benzodiazepine has any sort of rush when administered intravenously. It's just instantaneous effects with a shorter duration of action, and a higher peak plasma level.

I'm 6'4" and quite insensitive to most drugs, and I've taken lots of benzos in the past. However my acute tolerance is barely above baseline, I'll get to sleep with 30-40mg temazepam, which I don't even rate that highly as a hypnotic.

Benzos affect people very differently. Thats why some get KO'd by some Xanax and others get energetic from Flunitrazepam.
So you just cant generalize that Clonazolam or Temazepam are not sedatives. They are very powerful hypnotics for most people and the 0815-not drug user would very likely be fucked up as hell by 1mg Clonazolam and 1 litre of beer. I know I would. I'd even not dare to drink one beer on this.
Hell I was out of my mind after only 0,5mg with a low tolerance and asked myself the next day if I really did this and that...

There is a good reason why many people here rate these as very strong.

Benzos affect people very differently. Thats why some get KO'd by some Xanax and others get energetic from Flunitrazepam.
So you just cant generalize that Clonazolam or Temazepam are not sedatives. They are very powerful hypnotics for most people and the 0815-not drug user would very likely be fucked up as hell by 1mg Clonazolam and 1 litre of beer. I know I would. I'd even not dare to drink one beer on this.
Hell I was out of my mind after only 0,5mg with a low tolerance and asked myself the next day if I really did this and that...

There is a good reason why many people here rate these as very strong.

I'm fully aware. I wasn't generalizing that clonazolam or temazepam are not sedative - read more carefully.

Not sedative at all in my opinion

temazepam, which I don't even rate that highly as a hypnotic

The previous poster was insinuating that the lack of sedation was due to having a high tolerance, which is not the case. I'm not generalizing, just saying that in my personal experience these aren't too sedative, and it isn't due to massive tolerance.

Damn, I really should stop spending £££££ on these and eating them all within a week. Oh well, when I joined this awesome site in 2010...I said the same thing about alprazolam...and here I am.....5 years later...still a prisoner on the outside, looking in.

Anyone snort these?

and legit legit...I would say 1mg = 2.5mg - 3.0mg xanax/klonopin.... maybe

Clonazolam, like most benzodiazepines, is not water soluble. Snorting is a waste. Oral BA is extremely high and onset isn't that long either.

How do you know that the oral BA is high? There haven't been any studies on this Benzodiazepine derivative. Yes, most are over 90%, but Triazolam and Midazolam oral BA is 50% and 30-ish% respectively.

And would 2-3mg really be enough of a starting dose for me considering my Benzodiazepine/Barbiturate tolerance? Just took 500mg of Butalbital, and not hardly zonked at all. The NMDA-antagonism does have my face somewhat numb though. And while at low doses, 50mg of Butalbital is supposedly equivalent to 1mg of Alprazolam, but at higher doses, it's strength increases. Feels like I'm at about 12-15mg of Alprazolam, but 1,500mg makes me feel like I'm at about 40-50mg.

Got a bunch of .5mg yellow capsules today. Took 1mg and an hour later was very sedated but drank a strong cuppa coffee and was fine. Felt very mellow and NO anxiety. Later in the evening took two more, had more coffee, went downtown and saw a movie. No memory issues. Nine hours after the initial dose, still feel really mellow. I have a high cross tolerance to benzos because I am a recovering alcoholic but this stuff is mint for anxiety. However, not everyone has my tolerance and I can see how this shit could really wreck you if you took too much. Will use this sparingly. In my estimation, .5mg is the equivalent to about 1.75-2 mg of clonazepam, so it's pretty potent stuff. Pleasantly surprised.

I had 3 of the 0.5 pellets last week and have nothing but positive things to say. Ate them on an empty stomach so the onset was about 45 minutes to an hour. Felt very relaxed, very heavily anxiolytic feeling of euphoria and that wonderful wobbly leg syndrome as I like to call it 2 hours later I had 4 more (my benzo and triazo tolerance is a lot higher than it should be. Never really felt very sleepy just calm and euphoric. Duration was about 21/22/ hours. A very pleasant experience, up there with alprazolam and of course clonazepam. I avoided all other substances apart from nicotine so i could really get a feel and give an accurate report. I would recommend them highly. Now of course if some of these posts are correct then they are a lot stronger then clonazepam and as zodiac speaking says if you have a low tolerance then be careful.

Does this have a rush when IVed? For reference, I think etizolam has a very nich rush.

Did you try it? I am very tempted, but I dont have the powder, just the pellets. probably not worth it man.

Snorting worked out all goood, wicked bzz and sppasticated so that is good x

yeah snorting the pelletes all good, no burnn on nose, but my nose may just be hardened up hahaha.

IV'ing I'd deffo get the powder, but why i am even thinking of that I don't know.
No fuck that.
Pyrazolam is the one, its water soluble and nice knock out effect ahhhah , stick to that if pure [powder available.

Hey guys...I made a thread about this on the reference board but figured I might get a faster answer here.

So heres my story... I have taken clonazepam sporadically over the last 4-5 months. Besides only a few times I have taken usually less than .5mg at a time. I haven't really kept track of how often I've used unfortunately, I just know it has not been a daily thing. I was also taking ambien during this time, but I've taken it for long periods in the past and have had no withdrawal from coming off of it other than some rebound insomnia. Ran out about a week ago and haven't felt any sort of withdrawal from it. Recently I've been going about 3 days between doses or more, never really felt like I was withdrawing between doses. I am coming off of a 4 year long kratom habit, and am finally starting to feel much better again, but now I am starting to worry about this. I know it is kind of of hard to tell, but do you think I will experience any withdrawal? The last time I took it was Monday around 1 or 2 pm. I'll be coming up to 72 hours soon and am feeling pretty normal for the most part. Maybe a little anxiety, but that could be attributed to me worrying about this. How long do withdrawals from kpins usually take to begin? Thanks guys. Appreciate any help I can get here.

How do you do that, IV benzo? PG solution? Not interested either way.

Dumb question: if I leave 150mg clonazolam/15mL PG solution vial with a shitty foil lid cuz I lost it, does the clonazepam or PG evaporatequickler? This could leave an unsuspected supprise visit to wade into.

I started out with 2 sublingual, felt nice and elated, not much sedation (as expected). I wanted to up my dose and see I could hit some sedation (HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED), woke up with 2/3 150mg gone, a lost cap to vial, mild panic, made tinfoil makeshift passed out. Woke up with maybe a few ml left. I was stupid... sticking to the proper way next time around in a couple days once my receptors have a break.Curious how much is left int there...transported it to a proper container. This started on the 30th and I can still feel anxiolytic action to this point as I would with 2-3mg.

Again, play safe!

Last edited:
How do you do that, IV benzo? PG solution? Not interested either way.

Dumb question: if I leave 150mg clonazolam/15mL PG solution vial with a shitty foil lid cuz I lost it, does the clonazepam or PG evaporatequickler? This could leave an unsuspected supprise visit to wade into.

I started out with 2 sublingual, felt nice and elated, not much sedation (as expected). I wanted to up my dose and see I could hit some sedation (HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED), woke up with 2/3 150mg gone, a lost cap to vial, mild panic, made tinfoil makeshift passed out. Woke up with maybe a few ml left. I was stupid... sticking to the proper way next time around in a couple days once my receptors have a break.Curious how much is left int there...transported it to a proper container. This started on the 30th and I can still feel anxiolytic action to this point as I would with 2-3mg.

Again, play safe!

PG solution, but a few benzos (eg. midazolam, pyrazolam, loprazolam...) are water-soluble.