• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazepam how much is too much?

because i simply beause i want to and can do what the fuck i want.. i didnt expect you people to jump down my neck when i was just asking a harmless question..

idgaf where i get banned at..was just asking for tips and advice. dont get shitty.

so i dont harm myself. and dont single me out with the responsible users thing. there are tons of ppl on bluelight that ask and talk about illlegal substances and how they do them and tips for that too.

because i simply beause i want to and can do what the fuck i want.. i didnt expect you people to jump down my neck when i was just asking a harmless question..
Think about the legality of the content here. You don’t think this website is continually scrutinized? Be smart with what you post, and actually how you consume drugs in general. The whole point is to raise awareness about safety. You just asked if you overdosed yesterday and you’re repeating the same process. You sound like a dumb kid. Respect the drug. Otherwise you’re going to draw attention as someone who’s trying to harm them self. Or who is dumb enough to accidentally OD

when there are sooo many other people on here asking for help about heroin and meth and all that bullshit...
but i get treated worse than a heroin addict

no. im just trying to find a good recreational dose. so i dont fuck myself up badly. and apparently i get jumped on for that too,.l

when there are sooo many other people on here asking for help about heroin and meth and all that bullshit...
but i get treated worse than a heroin addict

Because you asked for advice in 5 different areas. Just to repeat the same thing you did yesterday. So you’re either seeking attention or just dumb. Ok I’m done. And don’t drive a car if you’re even old enough

ii wanted to know what a good limit would be to take them..without going overboard and hurting myself.

well if i would get the answeres in one place.. in a timely manner. i wouldnt have to go 5 different places. im 23.

i will OD now..shit. since i can get the advice i so desperately asked for.

cant. i wanted to know how how much to take..to get medicated..and also to enjoy the ride,..and how much is a safe amount

i thought bluelight was a place for this kind of thing. advice and tips..and safety tips. n such.

cant. i wanted to know how how much to take..to get medicated..and also to enjoy the ride,..and how much is a safe amount
well if i would get the answeres in one place.. in a timely manner. i wouldnt have to go 5 different places. im 23.
You already got answers. How about put your computer or phone away and go enjoy your kpins? You said you want to experience it, what are you doing on a drug forum. I’m super patient and kind compared to some people on here, and you have tested me boy. Go chill and enjoy your shit since you’ve wasted a months worth in 2 days

im on a fucking drug forum seeking advice on safety..if i took them..literally im in the right here.
im not gonna just start taking a drug without knowing anything about it.l;

Edit: I decided to merge all your threads in one, maybe I'll clean up the mess tomorrow

Last edited:
i ate probably 20 1mg pins today...and in reletively quick spacing before taking more....can i OD? or anything serious stuff that could happen? besides going to sleep
For the next time you should do research before taking large amounts of a drug instead of after. Luckily benzos have a large therapeutic index, but with other substances you might be dead with such high doses..

Well I just woke up and took 3mg xannies and .25mg halcion. I just wanna have knock out day, all this washed down with some vodka. So see you lter

Well I just woke up and took 3mg xannies and .25mg halcion. I just wanna have knock out day, all this washed down with some vodka. So see you lter
Dangerous combo, combining ethanol and benzos increases the risk of respiratory depression

OP benzos are very hard to OD on if that is all you're taking, if you add any other CNS depressant on top of them you will be dead very quickly.

Benzos are not really recreational unless you are an extremely stressed out or anxious person by default. I agree with what others have said, please do a little research next time before swallowing a handful of pills, you're very lucky that it's almost impossible to OD on benzos alone.

Please be more cautious next time, if you want to push the limits of what your body can handle at least do some basic research.

Yes i know its a dangerous combo but my tolerance is pretty hiigh. im not advising to do the the same. just saying that is what i can get away with .

OP, this isn’t a “drug forum” per se, it’s more of a wealth of information with people looking out for one another. You came here and asked about Klonopin, but had already eaten 17 of them. Usually you’d ask BEFORE you did something.

These guys are awesome, if you want to be a part of the community. If you’re looking for advice on how to get wrecked on benzo’s, I’d probably look elsewhere. Your attitude is very off putting and frankly, I’m surprised you haven’t been deleted.

That should show you we’re trying to help, but you won’t let us.

Please, for everyone’s benefit here, check your attitude. If you need help with Klonopin, ask the right question.

Well I had a good blackout session with no issues.. but getting back to the clonazepam I would say as a prescribed dose 1-2mg is good, as a recreational dose 2-4mg is a good dose. Add a bit of gabbies to the mix and you in for a good time. Just no driving please as that is a dangerous thing to do. Anyhow happy times and hope to hear some feedback

Benzos aren't a very recreational drug. The worst that will happen is you'll black out, or you'll black out and vomit then choke on ur vomit and die. Its just completely pointless consuming the amount u did! If you combined the amount u took with a fair bit of alcohol or opioids then you'd be dead by now and I mean seriously 6 feet under!

UPDATE.....went to a friends..took maybe 3 shots MAX of fireball...all downhill from there..slept in a dumpster to stay dry,,all kinds of shit that i wont say,.

yeah..the alcohol and benzo interaction is craaaaaazzzyyy..i figured it would have a reaction..but not THIS bad of one.