• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazepam how much is too much?

ramseybrent

Greenlighter
guys. i was prescribed 1 MG klonopin last night. 60 count...i want to see if there is any recreational value AT ALL..and what a good dose would be that i for sure would be feeling some kind of way.....i took 17 mg with no tolerance last night..and was told that i basically wasted alot of the benzo i wana know why there is such a benzo epidemic..and i will try to experience it first hand...i just want your advice on a dose...not a weak one..not a crazy one..but one that will give me effects strong enough to notice..a recreational dose.. i do tend to have high tolerances for alot of things..just wanted to be safe and ask first.

Benzos don't really have recreational value (other than anxiolysis imo), if you continue down this road you'll end up dependend and with a huge tolerance. Use them as sparingly as possible
Btw I edited your thread title a little

this is some dumb shit i did..but seem to be fine currently..last night over the course of like 2-3 hours i ate 17 1 mg kpins...NO TOLERANCE whatsoever...felt fine...until i woke up the next morning with a stick of deodorant my phone charger and a empty gatorade bottle in bed with me...thent oday ate probably 5-8mg more..then railed 2...
i seem and feel fine honestly...just the normal walking thing..of balance..stumbling every now and then...idk if its just me being highly tolerant or what..i havent got tired..or drowsy..i am awake and altert.....maybe someone could help me figure out why thats happening. i do admit that i went a little out of line in doing that...but still.

^ please don't revive old threads by posting something you already posted in your own thread

so fuckin...maybe help me learn this blue light bullshit? idk how it works..and dont understand the shitler on here when im just asking for advice

dont see the importance of all these threads when we all are here about drugs and all questions and advice and such

not you. whoever the bluelight staff was that emailed me saying the stop asking the same stuff in another thread

i just dont know how to properly use bluelight..what ppl mean when they say SWIM did such and such,...

not you. whoever the bluelight staff was that emailed me saying the stop asking the same stuff in another thread
He’s prob frustrated because they have to monitor the threads and it creates additional work. I’m new myself but I do know using SWIM isn’t allowed plus it’s annoying to read

ohhh i seee...
and btw...those effects are starting to hit hard all of a sudden
ate 5..then railed 2. its catching up.

what is that swim thing? what does it mean and why isnt it allowed?
all legit questions btw

i got a 60 count of k pins yesterday...i now have 32 left..i consumed all those within a day...will i be okay? im not sure the maximum safe dosaging..even a reacreational dose..

no not at all. im wide awake. ready to go out and do something.i feel like i should be feeling drowsiness.

but when ive been reading...its harder to od on pins..or benzos...unless mixing with other shit

i ate probably 20 1mg pins today...and in reletively quick spacing before taking more....can i OD? or anything serious stuff that could happen? besides going to sleep

OH. also with no tolerance...this is my first time. and would l-theanine do anything to help me here?

no not at all. im wide awake. ready to go out and do something.i feel like i should be feeling drowsiness.
Dude you just posted the same shit elsewhere again. You’re gonna get yourself banned. Not to mention you’re just being stupid with the klonipin. It’s people like you who ruin it for the responsible users. Why are you fucking railing a benzo