• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) clonazapam vs Valium

What is your prescribed dose of Valium and Clonazepam? If you don't want to say publicly you can always PM me. Stay safe

OK Thanks. How long have you been on it roughly?
I assume the the patent expired and it wasn't worth Roche keeping up with it.
I would have loved to experiment with the IV Rivotril ampules.

I've been on 1.5mg per day Clonazepam now for about 7 months.
I needed an snri and an antipsychotic to "feel better" as I was in an extremely dark place. The Clonazepam did not help with my anxiety one bit at first, I felt the dose was way too low. But then my doctor added Seroquel (to function as a mood stabilizer) and that's when it all clicked into place. Right now I feel generally well, as long as I keep taking my meds.

What is your prescribed dose of Valium and Clonazepam? If you don't want to say publicly you can always PM me. Stay safe

I am only prescribed the Clonazepam.. the valium drops straight out of thin air and into my hands some weeks. I don't generally don't use more than 30mg of Valium in a day when I have it.

shit, i didn't know there was such thing as clonazepam ampoules. I'd love to try that lol. Although the rush from midazolam IV is hella good aswell.

Temazepam and Oxazepam are both metabolites of Diazepam and on their own are pretty pathetic imo.

Mate temazepam is fucking lush. You do need a high dose to get the full potential out of it if you have a benzo tolerance but trust me it is one of the most euphoric out there.

It's almost as if clonaz is 'just there' underneath the surface doing some job

This is exactly why I like it for actually treating anxiety but I don't feel it to be recreational. Taking too much just makes you blackout easily too.

Rivotril were binded better and tasted mintier.

Interesting I notice that Rivotril have only a weak minty taste, barely noticeable, while the generics actually taste more minty. However the generics are literally impossible to break without a pill cutter.

I'm a Brit who just popped in though so maybe the way Roche make Rivotril for our market is different.

i didn't know there was such thing as clonazepam ampoules.

There are also oral solutions for most benzos. In the UK you can get diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, nitrazepam, temazepam all in oral solutions. They are measured out at for example 10mg/5ml so a teaspoon = one dose.

You can also get morphine 10mg/5ml or 20mg/1ml and oxycodone 5mg/5ml or 10mg/5ml oral solutions too. I call that shit grownup lean.

I've been on 1.5mg per day Clonazepam now for about 7 months.
I needed an snri and an antipsychotic to "feel better" as I was in an extremely dark place. The Clonazepam did not help with my anxiety one bit at first, I felt the dose was way too low. But then my doctor added Seroquel (to function as a mood stabilizer) and that's when it all clicked into place. Right now I feel generally well, as long as I keep taking my meds.

That's great to hear! It's nice when all your meds finally click. I can't deal with SNRI's at all they make me feel sketchy and I have had mixed to shit results with SSRI's except for maybe Sertraline, Fluoxetine or Fluvomaxine. Mirtazapine has been excellent for me.

Are you on 0.5mg 3 times per day? If so are they minty tasting?

When I search clonazepam on Chemist Warehouse Sodium Valproate came up as well, my brother takes 4x 500mg tablets of them for epilepsy per day, but I have never experimented with them for some reason.

I am only prescribed the Clonazepam.. the valium drops straight out of thin air and into my hands some weeks. I don't generally don't use more than 30mg of Valium in a day when I have it.

My favourite kind of drugs :D

Mate temazepam is fucking lush. You do need a high dose to get the full potential out of it if you have a benzo tolerance but trust me it is one of the most euphoric out there.

This is exactly why I like it for actually treating anxiety but I don't feel it to be recreational. Taking too much just makes you blackout easily too.

Interesting I notice that Rivotril have only a weak minty taste, barely noticeable, while the generics actually taste more minty. However the generics are literally impossible to break without a pill cutter.

I'm a Brit who just popped in though so maybe the way Roche make Rivotril for our market is different.

There are also oral solutions for most benzos. In the UK you can get diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, nitrazepam, temazepam all in oral solutions. They are measured out at for example 10mg/5ml so a teaspoon = one dose.

You can also get morphine 10mg/5ml or 20mg/1ml and oxycodone 5mg/5ml or 10mg/5ml oral solutions too. I call that shit grownup lean.

HAHA I love that "I call that shit grownup lean"

The only time I've felt anything from Temazepam was when I was not benzo tolerant and in high doses and then like you said it equals blackouts with no euphoria for me. Do you get 'footballs' in the UK? I've heard people rave about Temaz footballs?

Weird with the Rivotril. In the USA they are 'K-Pins' and are raved about like Xanax
klonopin-medicine.jpg

Where as in Australia the white 2mg round Rivotril's from Roche were hard, minty and one of the longest benzo tablets to dissolve sublingually under the tongue
I'll have to take a pic and upload to Imgur if I still have any.

The only generic is Paxim and like chalk, gone in seconds and barely any taste and easy to crush without a pill crusher.

All the RC benzo's and the period in Australia when Roche Valium was unavailable due to people diverting it in the manufacturing process, has made me suspicious about tablets even official ones especially with all the new boxes of different pills coming here stamped "NEW FORMULATION AND APPEARANCE" in bold writing on them, makes me sus asf.

I also stumbled across this doco where you have 10mg blue Valium's in the UK. Not trying to lump you in with potato-eaters but this can't be straight valium

The only time I've felt anything from Temazepam was when I was not benzo tolerant and in high doses and then like you said it equals blackouts with no euphoria for me. Do you get 'footballs' in the UK? I've heard people rave about Temaz footballs?

Weird with the Rivotril. In the USA they are 'K-Pins' and are raved about like Xanax
klonopin-medicine.jpg

Where as in Australia the white 2mg round Rivotril's from Roche were hard, minty and one of the longest benzo tablets to dissolve sublingually under the tongue

The only generic is Paxim and like chalk, gone in seconds and barely any taste and easy to crush without a pill crusher.

All the RC benzo's and the period in Australia when Roche Valium was unavailable due to people diverting it in the manufacturing process, has made me suspicious about tablets even official ones especially with all the new boxes of different pills coming here stamped "NEW FORMULATION AND APPEARANCE" in bold writing on them, makes me sus asf.

I also stumbled across this doco where you have 10mg blue Valium's in the UK. Not trying to lump you in with potato-eaters but this can't be straight valium

those are fake valiums in that doc.

klonopin-medicine.jpg

Temazepam traditionally came as "eggs" which are gel caps. These were high dose like 60mg or more. Very commonly abused in Scotland back in the day, but a lot of people melted them down and IV'd them which as you can imagine caused a lot of health problems and a huge media panic about the drug in general. These days in the UK the only temazepam you can get is 10mg or 20mg in regular tablets and even those are difficult to get scripted at least on the NHS. (If you pay for a private doctor you can pretty much get anything within reason - morphine, oxy, dexxies, pretty much any benzo...)

I seriously like the design of Roche's benzos in the US! The Valium and Klonopin with the letter cut outs just look so cool. No joke there is actually some shop on Etsy that makes pendents cast from the legit pills and you can get them in real silver and gold (not just plated) and mate I am SO FUCKING TEMPTED to get the Valium one with that "V" cutout. It would be subtle because most people in the UK won't look at a round pendent with a V cut out of it and think of drugs, Valium don't come like that here. And I just really want that shit.

I actually already have a Xanax bar gold chain my girlfriend got for me, but that's just gold plated and the detailing is okay but not great, also gold is just a bit flashy I prefer the more lowkey silver. So fucking tempted by these ones cast from real pills, and it's payday this week too...

Anyway what was I saying? The Rivotril you describe sounds like the ones we get too. White pills that say "ROCHE 2" on them with four scores on the back. I find them easy to break, which is good because I get scripted 2mg and usually break 'em in half, but there's hardly any mint taste.

Recently my pharmacy has been giving me Auden generics instead which is a British company but it's owned by Teva. They just say "CLN 2" on them. They taste much mintier and I like it, but seriously, try breaking one of these cunts without a pill cutter or some type of blade... impossible mate. So when I wanna put my meds in my pocket I have to cut the pills up first then put them in the bottle. First world problems I know lol.

And yes the UK does get blue 10mg diazepam. We don't get the Roche Valium brand name though. UK pharmacies stock Actavis, Teva, Crescent, or Accord mostly. And three of those are owned by the same fucking company! I noticed this actually, you Aussies get Roche Valium but I've only ever seen it in 5mg. Do you not get 10mg at all down there? Or is it just hard to come by?

@nznity is right though the blues in that doc are fake presses. They probably contain etizolam since that's what was being used for fake blues back then. Now they use much more potent RCs like f-lam instead, far more dangerous. It used to be that legitimate boxed and blistered UK diazepam was very easy to get and was pretty much everywhere but there was a big clamp down a few years ago, now it's all either fakes or imports. I go for the Serbian stuff because it's always been reliable in my experience especially Galenika, that's the main one we get here on the streets now.

P.S. You get bromazepam over there? We don't, sadly, but it's one of my favourite benzos. Got some in from Serbia the other week, taken 12mg today with just 0.5mg clonazepam and some phenibut, on cloud nine.

Temazepam traditionally came as "eggs" which are gel caps. These were high dose like 60mg or more. Very commonly abused in Scotland back in the day, but a lot of people melted them down and IV'd them which as you can imagine caused a lot of health problems and a huge media panic about the drug in general. These days in the UK the only temazepam you can get is 10mg or 20mg in regular tablets and even those are difficult to get scripted at least on the NHS. (If you pay for a private doctor you can pretty much get anything within reason - morphine, oxy, dexxies, pretty much any benzo...)

I seriously like the design of Roche's benzos in the US! The Valium and Klonopin with the letter cut outs just look so cool. No joke there is actually some shop on Etsy that makes pendents cast from the legit pills and you can get them in real silver and gold (not just plated) and mate I am SO FUCKING TEMPTED to get the Valium one with that "V" cutout. It would be subtle because most people in the UK won't look at a round pendent with a V cut out of it and think of drugs, Valium don't come like that here. And I just really want that shit.

I actually already have a Xanax bar gold chain my girlfriend got for me, but that's just gold plated and the detailing is okay but not great, also gold is just a bit flashy I prefer the more lowkey silver. So fucking tempted by these ones cast from real pills, and it's payday this week too...

Anyway what was I saying? The Rivotril you describe sounds like the ones we get too. White pills that say "ROCHE 2" on them with four scores on the back. I find them easy to break, which is good because I get scripted 2mg and usually break 'em in half, but there's hardly any mint taste.

Recently my pharmacy has been giving me Auden generics instead which is a British company but it's owned by Teva. They just say "CLN 2" on them. They taste much mintier and I like it, but seriously, try breaking one of these cunts without a pill cutter or some type of blade... impossible mate. So when I wanna put my meds in my pocket I have to cut the pills up first then put them in the bottle. First world problems I know lol.

And yes the UK does get blue 10mg diazepam. We don't get the Roche Valium brand name though. UK pharmacies stock Actavis, Teva, Crescent, or Accord mostly. And three of those are owned by the same fucking company! I noticed this actually, you Aussies get Roche Valium but I've only ever seen it in 5mg. Do you not get 10mg at all down there? Or is it just hard to come by?

@nznity is right though the blues in that doc are fake presses. They probably contain etizolam since that's what was being used for fake blues back then. Now they use much more potent RCs like f-lam instead, far more dangerous. It used to be that legitimate boxed and blistered UK diazepam was very easy to get and was pretty much everywhere but there was a big clamp down a few years ago, now it's all either fakes or imports. I go for the Serbian stuff because it's always been reliable in my experience especially Galenika, that's the main one we get here on the streets now.
dam bro. I take for granted some times how lucky i am that i can get cheap Morphine, Fentanyl, Midazolam, Oxy, and all types of benzos OTC along with pregab and gabapentin. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time haha.

dam bro. I take for granted some times how lucky i am that i can get cheap Morphine, Fentanyl, Midazolam, Oxy, and all types of benzos OTC along with pregab and gabapentin. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time haha.

All I can say is if I ever went to your country I'd spend half the time in the pharmacy and the other half with the coca.

Dude Rivotril is still available... But it's 2.5mg liquid..

So, unless you're on an even number of that, Drs tend to stick to paxam.. But, has been by mylan the last two scripts I've put in (4 months or so)

Dude Rivotril is still available... But it's 2.5mg liquid..

So, unless you're on an even number of that, Drs tend to stick to paxam.. But, has been by mylan the last two scripts I've put in (4 months or so)
..... as opposed to alphapharm

Benzos are all relatively similar in effect but Clonazepam and diazepam (Valium) are very similar even among benzos. They are both long acting benzos which have strong anxiolytic (anxiety reducing) effects, musculoskeletal relaxant effects and low hypnotic effects as far as benzos go.

The main difference is that clonazepam is much more potent by weight and your estimation of 2mg/40mg sounds roughly right to me.

I don’t know exactly how similar they are in chemical structure but yes they are certainly very similar in effect.

Xanax and Ativan (but especially Xanax) are more suited to panic attacks as they hit harder and wear off faster so that may be why you didn’t like them as much.

I prefer clonazepam myself :)

Hey,

I would never compare diazepam to clonazepam? But I know if you feel a panick attack coming, there are sublingually use that work within minutes - guess its Lorazepam.

Better talk to your Psych again, shouldn't be no problem to help you threre.

JJ

If I could post pics I would.. for the last five years paxam has been while bottle red lid, paxam by alphapharm.

The last , well, few months.. they have been same color but different text don't, and mylan brand.. tablets look and taste same

I was on Rivotril when I was only on 2.5mg clonaz.. it comes on quicker but feels long gone the next day... tablets aren't like that.

I am prescribed both for different reasons, so can't compare. Valium controls tour thoughts, settles your mind more m. Whereas kpin.. relaxes whole body more