clen after pregnancy

She's up for the idea she's seen me take steroids for 2 years with no negative effect whatsoever so she assumes the clen will be the same which is pretty stupid to assume.
Getting her on them within the next week probably when I start my own steroid cycle in a few weeks time

She's up for the idea she's seen me take steroids for 2 years with no negative effect whatsoever so she assumes the clen will be the same which is pretty stupid to assume.
Getting her on them within the next week probably when I start my own steroid cycle in a few weeks time

Has she started? How is she going with it? Sorry, just keen to know if it's worth a go.

I don't mind at all :) she started 3 days ago at40mcg because the tabs are so small and dosed at 40. All taken am.
She's been fine she gets the shakes for a half hour about an hour after but apart from that she's good

I don't mind at all :) she started 3 days ago at40mcg because the tabs are so small and dosed at 40. All taken am.
She's been fine she gets the shakes for a half hour about an hour after but apart from that she's good

Buy yourself a pill cutter, you can half them easily then.. 40mcgs seems a bit much in one go for starters...

I thought that myself though she was adamant she wanted to start them. She's going to start doing it properly on the 7th when I go back myself she has a diet plan and shit laid out

I thought that myself though she was adamant she wanted to start them. She's going to start doing it properly on the 7th when I go back myself she has a diet plan and shit laid out

Thanks for that :) I'm gonna start tomorrow but having the same 40mcgs in a tiny tab problem :/

She was fine with the 40mcg in 1 dose at morning just give that a try.
It's not a Chinese branded bottle is it?

She was fine with the 40mcg in 1 dose at morning just give that a try.
It's not a Chinese branded bottle is it?

No, not chinese branded ha ha. I managed to half it this morning with a bit of effort :)

Any effects at all? She noticed nothing until she went to 80mcg, she's actually trying 120 today

Any effects at all? She noticed nothing until she went to 80mcg, she's actually trying 120 today
For me, as a 160 pound male (don't know how many stones or kilos or whatever you people use :p) 80mcg is where I felt it as well. Mine was research Chem but I felt it was dosed properly as once I hit 100mcg I stayed there lol. Oddly it makes me tired and hungry along with shaky and restless.

I don't think it's bunk because my source has been selling this same clen for years and all his aas are top quality ugl. No idea why she's not responding well Tbh.

I thought that until sh weighed herself and is down a stone in 12 days. I'm not bullshitting, she has honestly lost a stone. We changed her diet too to 3 small meals a day. I honestly couldn't believe when I seen the scales. Does clen have a dieuretic effect?

I thought that until sh weighed herself and is down a stone in 12 days. I'm not bullshitting, she has honestly lost a stone. We changed her diet too to 3 small meals a day. I honestly couldn't believe when I seen the scales. Does clen have a dieuretic effect?
I know my muscles felt harder akin to when I used ephedrine which is a mild diuretic. I know it'll deplete glycogen like crazy as I went flat as hell.

I started on 20mcg and felt a little shaky about an hour after taking it and lasts for about an hour, I'm up to 40mcg and same thing. I will go up to 60mcg tomorrow and see how I go.

That's exactly how she was shakes only last an hour

Holy crap she's lost a lot of weight! I just converted that to kgs (I'm an Aussie). What does she eat on a typical day?

Small lunch, small breakfast and a decent sized dinner.
Her breakfast is normally a cereal bar or 2 weetabixwith skimmed milk.
lunch would be low fat chicken curry or something along those lines and she would eat about half of it.
Last night dinner was 1 chicken fillet in Mexican seasoning and some chips cooked in the oven.

That's her whole day right there.
Saying that she cut out salt on the same day so that could potentially be a lot of water weight

Small lunch, small breakfast and a decent sized dinner.
Her breakfast is normally a cereal bar or 2 weetabixwith skimmed milk.
lunch would be low fat chicken curry or something along those lines and she would eat about half of it.
Last night dinner was 1 chicken fillet in Mexican seasoning and some chips cooked in the oven.

That's her whole day right there.
Saying that she cut out salt on the same day so that could potentially be a lot of water weight

Where's the fruit, veg, nuts n seeds..? Pretty important for healthy living long term nolys..!! Especially after pregnancy, its not just about BF%.