clen after pregnancy

nolys

Bluelight Crew
My gf is doing my head in about her weight lately, to be honest she doesn't get the time to go to the gym or anything like that, she does do a lot of walking and her diet is fine, she barely eats 1k calories a day.

Question is, would Clen help her shed that baby weight a bit faster taken alone with no training? I'm assuming it would be of some benefit, would it be worth it?

I dint see a problem with her she's just being a typical woman and I'm tired of listening to her to be honest lol.

Isn't that weight generally from a hormonal cause and not just standard adipose tissue accumulation? I'm sure clen may help as long as she isn't breastfeeding and her heart is in good health.

I'm not exactly sure what the weight is I'm not going t lie I don't know know much about the female anatomy and hormone profiles.
I'm sure it is a hormone thing, though I really don't mind her weight, she was a size 8 before pregnancy now is a 14/16, UK sizes that is. She wants to be a size 10-12.
She has been losing weight slowly but steadily, I would like something to speed it up for both of our sakes.

What dosages would be reccomended in this circumstance? The standard pyramid dosage?

If you going pharm grade I'd start at 20mcg to assess tolerance and work up 20mcg every 2 - 3 days when it's comfortable to do so. I'd cap it at 100 - 120mcg. T3 would be decent to keep fresh beta receptors coming up.

My gf is doing my head in about her weight lately, to be honest she doesn't get the time to go to the gym or anything like that, she does do a lot of walking and her diet is fine, she barely eats 1k calories a day.

Question is, would Clen help her shed that baby weight a bit faster taken alone with no training? I'm assuming it would be of some benefit, would it be worth it?

I dint see a problem with her she's just being a typical woman and I'm tired of listening to her to be honest lol.

The best thing to remove the brown fat deposits from pregnancy is to breastfeed.. In fact its about the only thing..!!
Exercise + dietary modifications.... No drugs if she is breastfeeding..!!

She breastfed for the first 8 weeks but got something called mastitis a few times and she had to stop feeding that way otherwise she needed surgery.

Hes 10 weeks old and bottle fed now so that isn't an issue.
Think I'll start her on 20mcg and up the dose every 2 days til about 100mcg and see if That helps

Clen raised my appetite like crazy so be aware of that. If she spends a lot of time in a fasted state maybe try it with yohimbine. I'm running clen and eca together currently and love the results.

She breastfed for the first 8 weeks but got something called mastitis a few times and she had to stop feeding that way otherwise she needed surgery.

Hes 10 weeks old and bottle fed now so that isn't an issue.
Think I'll start her on 20mcg and up the dose every 2 days til about 100mcg and see if That helps

No..... 100mcgs is too much for a female..IMO..!! Just speaking the the gf and she reckons, start at:

20mcgs AM - 20mcgs NOON, she only went up to 30mcgs AM - 30mcgs NOON.... maybe 40-40 in the final weeks of a pre-comp cut..!!!

She's lying..!!

I'm not exactly sure what the weight is I'm not going t lie I don't know know much about the female anatomy and hormone profiles.
I'm sure it is a hormone thing, though I really don't mind her weight, she was a size 8 before pregnancy now is a 14/16, UK sizes that is. She wants to be a size 10-12.
She has been losing weight slowly but steadily, I would like something to speed it up for both of our sakes.

What dosages would be reccomended in this circumstance? The standard pyramid dosage?

Why does she want to be 10-12, why not size 8 again... gf question not mine..?

She's lying..!!

Honestly she doesn't eat gf, yesterday I was off work she ate 1 meal all day and no snacks.

No..... 100mcgs is too much for a female..IMO..!! Just speaking the the gf and she reckons, start at:

20mcgs AM - 20mcgs NOON, she only went up to 30mcgs AM - 30mcgs NOON.... maybe 40-40 in the final weeks of a pre-comp cut..!!!

Thanks for this this is exactly the post I am looking for, so 40mcg maximum? How long should she run it for and how to pyrimid or even pyrimid at all?

Why does she want to be 10-12, why not size 8 again... gf question not mine..?

She thinks 8 is too thin, I personally like her best when she's a size 10 cus she got a nice ass lol

Why is 100mcg too much? I figure ramping slowly would be alright given the sides are bearable to the user. Also if using rc clen it's probably underdosed.

I assume the female body cannot tolerate the same abuse that a male can tolerate, seems like the norm.

I assume the female body cannot tolerate the same abuse that a male can tolerate, seems like the norm.

All I can base my comments on are my own experiences and especially those of my gf (she used pharma clen sent over from UK).. (gf is NZ National BB Champion)..

She is 60kgs on stage.. she obtained single digit BF% through diet, exercise +clen, 20mcgs worked fine twice a day (higher doses were ONLY used to reduce BF% to unhealthy levels pre-comp, which is NOT sustainable long term)...

If 20mcgs X 2 worked fine, why use anymore..?

Dieting is all about consistency, if she jump on a huge dose and obtained considerable fat loss is a short time frame, likelihood is that regime is unsustainable and fat gain will result upon succession..

Clen..?? Cycle..?? Ketotifen could be used every 3rd week for up regulatory adjustments to beta-adrenoceptor function, also I've a paper somewhere shows:

Clen + Ketotifen = less Clen can be used to the same effect...

I thought aas usage and t3 usage up regulated beta receptors sufficiently to counter the clens down reg? Also I'd like to experiment with pharm/vet clen as the is rc clen I dosed 40mcg and felt minor sides. Gonna go with pharma t3 next go around too as then it's guaranteed. Plus it's risky dealing with drugs in the mcg dosing range.

I thought aas usage and t3 usage up regulated beta receptors sufficiently to counter the clens down reg? Also I'd like to experiment with pharm/vet clen as the is rc clen I dosed 40mcg and felt minor sides. Gonna go with pharma t3 next go around too as then it's guaranteed. Plus it's risky dealing with drugs in the mcg dosing range.

There was some discussion on GH-15 regarding this subject, although the OP is discussing using clen only, no T-3, no AAS.. That was my reasoning..!!
I have a paper that shows ketotifen taken with clen upregulates b-adreno receptors, and enables lower doses of clen to be used to the same effect...!!

Not going to lie lads I have never had to cut whatsoever I genetically stay at a sub 12% bf percentage. I have limited knowledge on clen and how it works on the body never mind the female body.

Can you gf tell me exactly what she needs to do if we go ahead with this for her?
Is the ketotifen nessecery?
Should I start her on 10mg x2 then up after how long and for what duration?
2 weeks on 1 off or?

It's pregnancy fat so I'm assuming her body will respond by staying at her pre pregnancy levels rather than trying to rebalance itself back to higher bf levels.

What losses should she expect in what time frame?

Not going to lie lads I have never had to cut whatsoever I genetically stay at a sub 12% bf percentage. I have limited knowledge on clen and how it works on the body never mind the female body.

Can you gf tell me exactly what she needs to do if we go ahead with this for her?
Is the ketotifen nessecery?
Should I start her on 10mg x2 then up after how long and for what duration?
2 weeks on 1 off or?

It's pregnancy fat so I'm assuming her body will respond by staying at her pre pregnancy levels rather than trying to rebalance itself back to higher bf levels.

What losses should she expect in what time frame?[/QUOTE]

10mg X 2 would probably kill her... Clen is administered in mcg's''.... Its about balance: minimal pharmacology for maximal therapeutic effect... The dose should be sufficient to stimulate an effect, but not too much too soon that you lose the benefits of what a lower dose would have offered to her....

Start off on 30mcgs X 2, AM, then NOON, (no later otherwise she might not sleep)... No reason to increase the dose, if that dose is working... As previously explained, ketotifen may assist beta-adreno-receptor function, plus its been shown to work synergistically with clen, enabling clen to be used longer at a much lower dose for the same therapeutic effect...

Unfortunately brown fat is very difficult to shift if not breastfeeding, that's why a large proportion of women tend to stay larger post-pregnancy....

Losses to expect..? Difficult one obviously, as everyone is different, all she can do is stack the odds in her favour: Clen, diet, exercise, consistency..!!

Last edited:
Changing title to "tren after pregnancy". I'm pretty sure this is what nolys meant. If that's the case then she'll shred up nicely bro!

Can I ask how she went with this? I'm in the same boat. It's hard to explain how we feel about it to someone who has never been in that situation and the crazy hormones definitely don't help us feel any better.