clen after pregnancy

Lol have you seen my diet mate it's 10x worse...
I don't eat fruit, period. Very little veg and a lot of processed food...

You really need to re-adjust your diet Mr nolys..

I need fruits and veggies to spice things up and get fiber. Also good fruits for balancing electrolytes. I need them or I go nuts.

You really need to re-adjust your diet Mr nolys..

I don't like to waste valuable stomachs space on 0 calories Tbh. Don't like fruit. We do eat some veg particularly onions, peppers chillis and lettuce. My diet is attrocious, but I'm 22 I don't need to worry about my health just yet, either that or I'm just too stubborn to give a fuck

I don't like to waste valuable stomachs space on 0 calories Tbh. Don't like fruit. We do eat some veg particularly onions, peppers chillis and lettuce. My diet is attrocious, but I'm 22 I don't need to worry about my health just yet, either that or I'm just too stubborn to give a fuck

They are the most important non calories you will ever consume.. Your body is basically a complex chemistry plant synthesising everything it needs from precursors, which it obtains from food.. Without these essential precursors it won't have what it needs for normal healthy living... Neglecting essential nutrients in your diet will have serious long term repercussions, you may not concern yourself now when you are young, but it will eventually catch up on you in later life, as well as reduce the benefits of your training methodology now....

I hope you will reconsider your food options and look towards improving your nutrition... I'll take some notes in the next few days, and send you some info on basic essential foods I think you should include in your diet...