• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cleaning/Purifying Cocaine?

Thanks guys!
I think I'll try the ammonia method as I'm a sucker for purity...Cokeboy, thank you for test driving for me. :)

If you have any procedural questions, or something you've read isn't luminously clear, ask before proceeding. Good luck.

1. take coke. base it
2. hcl bubble just like makin meth hcl from the oil, except you have a solid, so find an appropriate solvent.
problem solved. large scale? yes. scaleable? yes.
Top oversimplified. Many cuts can base and then to bubble hcl.through will just turn base cits back again. Acetone wash, ethanol recrystalisation then go to a slow titration with 1g with 60ml of distilled water and ammonia of 5-9% 5 is good as it slows the process down as come cuts base out first. Then personally I'd add a little hexane shake it up and pull out all the pure freebase cocaine. Then you can think about re salting it. Probably need to use chloroform and maybe ether too tbh as I don't think the above method is great at getting other cains out. Also iirc acetone is a good solvent for base Coke to bubble hcl. Always open to hearing objections or additional ideas I'm all about harm reduction.

What do you think thinctwo?

(Taken from one of the above threads)
1) Dissolve the cocaine HCL in some water, add some decolorizing carbon and filter.
2) Add 28% aqua ammonia to the solution obtained in step 1 to produce the cocaine freebase and extract the freebase with low boiling petroleum ether.
3) Allow the petroleum ether to evaporate, dissolve the freebase in acteone and, if cloudy, filter again.
4)Prepare a solution of 1:2 conc. HCL in methanol. Use the aqueous HCL/methanol to acidify some acetone and then add to this solution the cocaine freebase/acetone solution.
5) Stir and allow the cocaine HCL to crystallize. Filter and acetone wash.
TO SUMMARIZE:
If any of the concepts are foreign to you (i.e. performing a chemical wash, an extraction or a filter), consider not attempting this.
Also, remember that petroleum ether has wonderful potential as a scarring tool, thanks to explosivity.
Finally, remember the bible: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...95868/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_3_2/002-7711694-8325665
do you know of any cuts that base or not that will dissolve into petroleum ether?

Acetone then ammonia. The peoblem then is youll wind up smoking it before you msnage to convert back to hcl

I might be trying some of these to see if I can produce freebase that doesn’t burn. We’ll see what solvents I can acquire.

The strong coke always seems to burn terribly, very annoying. 20+ yrs later I find smoking freebase my fave - it’s the only thing I like to smoke/vape.