• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

circumcision: do you have a preference for your sexual partner?

circumcised or uncircumcised- preference in your partner

• i'm a female who prefers circumcised

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • i'm a female who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • i'm a male who prefers circumcised

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • i'm a male who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's ridiculous to talk about it as if it's 2 camps: intact and circumcised. It's more like intact and a few million ways to have less penis.
ok then. that guy was intense.

^I hope it was a loose snip. That way if there's another must-see cricket match you can take him in for another trim. lol

...and don't forget about 'preemptive' tonsillectomy, appendectomy, and wisdom tooth extraction. Save them up and you'll be set for a whole season.

Regarding foreskins though, I wish, as opposed to ordering a full on circumcision, my dad would have had a zipper installed so I could zip my foreskin on and off like the legs of those 'convertible pants'. Oh, how I pine for the future.

Here's what I have to say about cutting up a baby boy's penis. I'm going to say this once, and only once. I will not ever say it again. This is not a joke. Let it sink in.

Their family, their friends, their brothers, sisters, parents, and children may forgive them.
I won't.

Their God, their deity, and whomever else they worship may forgive them.
I won't.

They may even forgive themselves.
I won't.

If I ever see someone physically abusing a baby I will kill them.
If I ever see someone raping a baby I will kill them.
If I ever see someone taking a knife to a baby's genitals I will kill them.

Period.

Pretty sure he'll forgive me when he gets more blow jobs than his ant eater friends

You do know it is possible to circumcise without a scalpel or any blood don't you?

Here's what I have to say about cutting up a baby boy's penis. I'm going to say this once, and only once. I will not ever say it again. This is not a joke. Let it sink in.

Their family, their friends, their brothers, sisters, parents, and children may forgive them.
I won't.

Their God, their deity, and whomever else they worship may forgive them.
I won't.

They may even forgive themselves.
I won't.

If I ever see someone physically abusing a baby I will kill them.
If I ever see someone raping a baby I will kill them.
If I ever see someone taking a knife to a baby's genitals I will kill them.

Period.
OK why so much anger?

Pretty sure he'll forgive me when he gets more blow jobs than his ant eater friends

You do know it is possible to circumcise without a scalpel or any blood don't you?
I'm not cut and I've never had any woman or man, or small groups of both sexes at times refuse to give me a blowjob, or do other types of sex we wanted to do. As long as someone that has a foreskin practices hygiene their genitals are clean. I have been around cut men who had gross smelling penis who I did not give oral sex to since they couldn't do something as simple as washing their genitals with soap and water, and their mentality was that they did not need to shower or wash their genitals daily since they were cut and this made their genitals 'clean'. The idea that a penis that's not cut is 'dirty' is a myth and akin to cultures and people who believe that a woman who is not cut has 'dirty' genitals. Brushing and flossing your teeth and gums requires more effort than cleaning a penis with a foreskin but nobody argues that we should just remove all of the perfectly healthy teeth of someone who has no issues at all with their teeth or gums. We also don't remove the perfectly healthy arm, leg, or foot of a person so why remove anything from an infant or young boy or girl's genitals without their consent?

Last edited:
There are some benefits to being cut. I myself, of course - am cut... I have a nice looking penis, lots of compliments, etc.

I had a son a few years ago, did a bit of research about benefits, etc. Also my concern was how women would think about it, since women prefer cut to uncut 2-1.

A few days after my baby son got his circumcision, I was directed to another site from men who DID NOT like being cut. And discussions about the differences.

So, here is the IMPORTANT things to know about the penis.

1 - The head of your penis - is not skin. Its a gland.
2 - Over time, it develops more of a skin-look, this is pretty much callus on your dick!
3 - This causes loss of sensation on the head of your penis. Unlike female circumcision, in which the clit is removed and the victim has NO enjoyment of sex. Millions of women have mutilated vaginas in which the clit and the outer lips are cut off, leaving nothing much more than a "hole" which is stitched up for a tight fit. Needless to say, for such women - sex is not enjoyable - typically done to girls at ages 11~14 in the middle east. (Sorry, different subject)

4 - One of the benefits of being CUT, is the lack of sensation means longer sex for many men... good for the women, but not so much for the man.
5 - Guys are getting surgery to replace the foreskin and/or buying a penis sleeve to simulate a foreskin... which in turn, helps reduce the callus and makes the penis more sensitive (link below)
6 - uncut guys are supposed to have more enjoyable sex, sensation wise. This is from MEN who were CUT as adults.

After this research, I doubt I would have my son circumcised. I really don't think I could have gone through with it.

Here is where you can get manhood : http://manhood.mb.ca

How interesting, all the men orefer uncircumcised cocks. Im uncut and prefer my partner to me also but ive been with more cut guys and that's ok too, but uncut guys always seem to feel the stimulation much more intensely. I enjoy bottoming(being to taker not the giver in gay sex) and medium sized, fat/thick and circumcised with a very defined mushroom head they usually call it feels so so good inside, it rubs your prostate and I can cum without touching anything!

I chose to not have my son cut cause genitial mutilation is wrong. any woman that doesnt like an uncut member just might want to look in between her legs, see the beauty and the correlation, and then get with the natural program.. unless that is you think that gential mutialion, like cutting the clit of a woman is acceptable.

I absolutely agree. Thankfully, I am uncircumcised.

wow- the exact same thing that annoys you is what is so good about man on man uncut anal sex. amazing. what i used to love doing with my ex was instead of using lube i would work up lots of precum and then lube his ass with that. make sure i got my whole foreskin inside him and then i was pounding his prostate without him having lots of friction on his anus. it was like his ass was wanking me off, best sensation ever. its kind of similar to getting head and wanked at once in perfect synergy

please tell me the same is true for man on woman anal.

wow- the exact same thing that annoys you is what is so good about man on man uncut anal sex. amazing. what i used to love doing with my ex was instead of using lube i would work up lots of precum and then lube his ass with that. make sure i got my whole foreskin inside him and then i was pounding his prostate without him having lots of friction on his anus. it was like his ass was wanking me off, best sensation ever. its kind of similar to getting head and wanked at once in perfect synergy

For cut guys the sensation would be the same though - they know no difference, so that stimulation of the cock head, glans or shaft are all they know. I tend to find that precum from an uncut guy is more prominent than a guy uncut (depending on the size of his foreskin). Yeah with uncut you can dock with him etc but I personally do not look at a guy and think - he better be cut, uncut etc.

There are some benefits to being cut. I myself, of course - am cut... I have a nice looking penis, lots of compliments, etc.

I had a son a few years ago, did a bit of research about benefits, etc. Also my concern was how women would think about it, since women prefer cut to uncut 2-1.

A few days after my baby son got his circumcision, I was directed to another site from men who DID NOT like being cut. And discussions about the differences.

So, here is the IMPORTANT things to know about the penis.

1 - The head of your penis - is not skin. Its a gland.
2 - Over time, it develops more of a skin-look, this is pretty much callus on your dick!
3 - This causes loss of sensation on the head of your penis. Unlike female circumcision, in which the clit is removed and the victim has NO enjoyment of sex. Millions of women have mutilated vaginas in which the clit and the outer lips are cut off, leaving nothing much more than a "hole" which is stitched up for a tight fit. Needless to say, for such women - sex is not enjoyable - typically done to girls at ages 11~14 in the middle east. (Sorry, different subject)

4 - One of the benefits of being CUT, is the lack of sensation means longer sex for many men... good for the women, but not so much for the man.
5 - Guys are getting surgery to replace the foreskin and/or buying a penis sleeve to simulate a foreskin... which in turn, helps reduce the callus and makes the penis more sensitive (link below)
6 - uncut guys are supposed to have more enjoyable sex, sensation wise. This is from MEN who were CUT as adults.

After this research, I doubt I would have my son circumcised. I really don't think I could have gone through with it.

Here is where you can get manhood : http://manhood.mb.ca

I don't think that anyone should be circumcised, girls or boys as it's without their consent. If they want to get it done they can wait until they're 18 and get it done. Not even all Jewish people or Muslims cut their boys anymore, and in western countries very few Muslim women are cut but some in Muslim Southeast Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries get it done for the same reasons why boys get cut. All female circumcisions are different. In some countries they perform them in hospitals and remove the clitoral hood only. Not all of the times when they do FGM/female circumcision they remove the entire clitoris, labia, or sew up the vagina. But FGM is done for the same reasons male circumcision is. You also have women in the United States who get a labia plasty done and some argue that this is female circumcision.

That's not true that if you're cut you'll last longer during sex, or that "most women prefer a penis that's cut". I have been with a fair amount of men who are cut and a few intact men and the men who are cut suffer from premature ejaculation, and other issues. I have also been with a lot of women and they all enjoyed my intact penis and giving me oral sex. The majority of men in the world are not cut and have a foreskin and have no issues at all from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.