• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

circumcision: do you have a preference for your sexual partner?

circumcised or uncircumcised- preference in your partner

• i'm a female who prefers circumcised

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • i'm a female who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • i'm a male who prefers circumcised

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • i'm a male who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidRAEn

Bluelighter
I've heard a lot of talk from other women that they do not enjoy sex with (or are freaked out by) men who are uncircumcised. I'm curious how many of you also feel that way.

I haven't had many steady sexual partners but with my most recent boyfriend (my only real boyfriend actually) the sex was amazing and he was uncircumcised. The majority of my sexual experiences were drunken hook-ups so I can't say whether I've noticed any correlation between performance and circumcision (I'm inclined to believe there is none). To be honest I like both, but I think uncircumcised peni are almost kind of cute..like a turtle emerging from it's shell (I'm sure my ex would be mortified to hear me call it "cute")

Thoughts?

my current guy is uncircumsized, (my first)., It's different, I like it.

I don't think it makes a difference during sex. Appearance-wise though, I prefer cut... but if I liked a guy and he was uncut, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

It is a natural "rib" like they have on condoms, Dur! Mutilated dicks ftL... Desensitization occurs with no skin.

In USA it's pretty uncommon to be uncircumcised I think but in Australia it's far more common especially in under 30s, actually the majority of under 30s in Australia are uncut. I think in Europe it's more common than USA too.

Mine actually sits halfway down the head when erect and personally I think it looks better like that than if circumcised or if over the head.

The whole thing is probably 50-50 I would say, 50% don't mind 50% do, with more of each appearing depending on where you live.

my preference is and always will be circumcised. guys that have a bunch of skin hanging are easily prone to bacteria and stis if they don't wash and are not hygienic.

my preference is and always will be circumcised. guys that have a bunch of skin hanging are easily prone to bacteria more than a guy who is cut.

I chose to not have my son cut cause genitial mutilation is wrong. any woman that doesnt like an uncut member just might want to look in between her legs, see the beauty and the correlation, and then get with the natural program.. unless that is you think that gential mutialion, like cutting the clit of a woman is acceptable.

I chose to not have my son cut cause genitial mutilation is wrong. any woman that doesnt like an uncut member just might want to look in between her legs, see the beauty and the correlation, and then get with the natural program.. unless that is you think that gential mutialion, like cutting the clit of a woman is acceptable.

I completely agree. I left my son intact. I think he will thank me one day.

I'm not too fond of the anteater look, tho I have only seen & not felt it.

these thread ALWAYS get heated but its for a good reason.

i prefer uncircumcised- more functions and more moving parts. thats how i like my toys

i think if you like cutting peoples genitals do it to yourself under your own consent as an adult- because each of us at least deserves the choice.

consent is the foundation of medical practice these days along with evidence based research. maybe they should pay more attention to that before altering babies cosmetically.

i've added a poll

Last edited:
I don't think I really care, my bf is circumscribed and so was my ex so that's just what I'm used to.

Get your kids circumcised. Sorry but i'm a teenage male being uncircumcised sucks. It turns girls off and looks smaller. Its easy to take care of though, you're a dumbass if you cant wash your dick every day.

It turns girls off and looks smaller.

That's a load of bullshit. Circumcision does nothing for 'enhancing' how big it looks. You're damn shallow if that's your only reasoning behind getting your kids mutilated.

Not one female I've been with can tell the difference between cut and uncut. I've had so many compliments on being cut and I'm 100% uncut.

Last edited:
these thread ALWAYS get heated but its for a good reason.

i prefer uncircumcised- more functions and more moving parts. thats how i like my toys

i think if you like cutting peoples genitals do it to yourself under your own consent as an adult- because each of us at least deserves the choice.

consent is the foundation of medical practice these days along with evidence based research. maybe they should pay more attention to that before altering babies cosmetically.

i've added a poll

I agree.

I prefer a male partner that's intact, as there's more you can do to him and give him pleasure in various ways that you can't with a man that's cut.

I have been with cut men and my ex is cut but I don't like how lots of cut men like to jack off with water or silicone based lube that does not feel good.

But I really don't like bi and gay cut men who obsess over foreskin and who go crazy once they find out I'm not cut as there's a lot more to me than just my penis. I don't like being treated like a piece of meat (no pun) or a sex object like this.

Get your kids circumcised. Sorry but i'm a teenage male being uncircumcised sucks. It turns girls off and looks smaller.
Yeah its probably easy to turn teen age girls off sometimes so I hear you a little. The best way to teach them whats up is to fuck them silly and then fuck them silly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.