• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

circumcision: do you have a preference for your sexual partner?

circumcised or uncircumcised- preference in your partner

• i'm a female who prefers circumcised

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • i'm a female who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • i'm a male who prefers circumcised

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • i'm a male who prefers uncircumcised

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circumcision is fucking evil.
I realize that wasn't the question but i needed to say that.

Anyone that doesn't agree is fucking ignorant and flat out hateful and should be eliminated.

This include whatever people invented Cabala or whatever.
Not like literally eliminated, you understand though.
What kind of evil is this? There's no justification for it.

^^ hahha "anyone that doesn't agree is fucking ignorant" hilarious. im sure there's a few jews that might argue with you.

it is absolutely unnecessary though. i think it's weird as fuck that it's so popular in the usa. i haven't really discussed this with friends, but i don't think in the uk it's common at all.

How can you possibly look at this sculptured cock and not marvel at it's beauty?

NSFW:
7c931560-1.jpg

I believe in the rights of a parent to do what ever the hell they feel like up until their kid leaves home. If I let my kids decide for themselves they would refuse vaccinations, never eat their greens, run away from the dentist and refuse to do their homework. Thankfully as a father I get to make these decisions on their behalf and there isn't anything thing that a bunch of internet pussys can do about it.

Pull their teeth out and stick braces on them? Done

Whip off their foreskin not for religious reasons, rather cosmetic? Check and double check.

Reality is I took the day off from working to support my son following the procedure and end the end we drank beer together while watching Test cricket then went down to the beach to play on the swings. There was no scalpel, no blood, no crying and no sleepless nights. All that happen was his foreskin fell off and 10 years later he still thinks I am awesome.

is that your son in that picture? if so that's disturbing. well your son obviously consented to having his foreskin lopped off then. i think if you tried it against his will without any medical need for it then you'd be in bother.

i realise that flynnal was a little bit over the top, but in my opinion i think it's wrong to impose something like that on a kid, if only for cosmetic reasons. i mean why would anyone care that much that they couldnt wait for their kid to decide if they want it done??

Last edited:
For the record, I'm against circumcision.

But the foreskin is not the most sensitive part. The glans (head) is. If you don't believe me, next time you're going down on a woman, only lick the hood of her clit. Don't lick the clit itself. Just all around the hood, underneath it too (but stay away from the clit). She won't come. She won't be moaning (except for pressure on her clit by coincidence). She'll ask you WTF are you doing. If you don't catch a clue and go for the clit, she may kick you in the head.

Foreskin = clit hood. Glans = clit. How is this so hard to figure out?

What the foreskin does do is protect the glans, keeping the skin moist and thin. It shouldn't be removed. But if you are stuck on the idea that it's the most sensitive part or sex is ruined without it, get over it already. I've had a fantastic sex life and I don't have a foreskin. The same goes for most of my circumcised friends. Stop freaking out about it and start fucking!

How can you possibly look at this sculptured cock and not marvel at it's beauty?

NSFW:
7c931560-1.jpg

I believe in the rights of a parent to do what ever the hell they feel like up until their kid leaves home. If I let my kids decide for themselves they would refuse vaccinations, never eat their greens, run away from the dentist and refuse to do their homework. Thankfully as a father I get to make these decisions on their behalf and there isn't anything thing that a bunch of internet pussys can do about it.

Pull their teeth out and stick braces on them? Done

Whip off their foreskin not for religious reasons, rather cosmetic? Check and double check.

Reality is I took the day off from working to support my son following the procedure and end the end we drank beer together while watching Test cricket then went down to the beach to play on the swings. There was no scalpel, no blood, no crying and no sleepless nights. All that happen was his foreskin fell off and 10 years later he still thinks I am awesome.
A cut cock is as pretty as a hot dog that’s exploded in the microwave!
Or one that’s been burnt on a grill.

But hey, some people jack off over images of dead bodies, amputated body parts, or something weird like that, so I suppose attraction to mutilated body parts isn’t *too* strange.

You do realize that when a cut dick and intact penis with a foreskin are hard they look the same right?

Only a penis that has a foreskin does not have any gross scars, discoloration, dryness, and I've been around cut men who had gross smelling dicks.

It's funny all the guys who have been conditioned to think mutilated/circumcised penis is better…Foreskin all the way. The majority of men in the world are not cut, have no issues, and the majority of women and men in the world prefer a penis that's intact and not cut, just like they prefer a woman's vagina/vulva that's intact and not cut.

But there are men in countries where female circumcision is the norm who like women who have had their clitoral hoods removed, and think that it makes a woman's vulva/vagina more aesthetically beautiful, sexy, and clean. But both forms of genital mutilation are done for the same reasons to women and men, or boys and girls.

Last edited:
It should be a crime to do this to any child.

It is nothing more than a fancy form of legalized rape and torture.

In a society that is so concerned about protecting kids from sexual predators it is just so puzzling as to why so many even tolerate people who do this to babies!

I'd destroy anyone I saw literally doing that to a baby regardless of the child's gender. It is sexual mutilation.

It became popular in the USA as a "cure" for masturbation. Why? Because it permanently desensitizes the organ in question.

That's sexual assault + torture.

To a BABY.

Please don't even bother trying to convince me to think otherwise because I know the history and truth behind it.

I'll call it precisely what is and yes I would hurt someone very very badly if I ever saw them torturing a baby especially in this way. The day that threat is revoked will be the day I die.

Yes I can and I WILL break the law over something as serious as this. Mark my words.

BTW in case anyone is clueless on this issue. Take a look at the link below and tell me that this is just a harmless procedure...*cough cough* infant rape!!!

http://www.moralogous.com/2012/04/29/the-purpose-of-circumcision-is-to-ruin-male-sexuality/

Bottom line is...I see someone do this to a kid I will hurt them. Tell every cop in the world if you want. At this point I really don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm against circumcision.

But the foreskin is not the most sensitive part.

I've had a fantastic sex life and I don't have a foreskin.

It is the most sensitive part and it is the most densely innervated part.

Many women without a clitoris also have a "great" sex life because they don't know what they are missing. Many of them can still achieve orgasm.

But I bet sex wouldn't be as enjoyable or as satisfying. And to me that is the point. It is possible to ejaculate without feeling much of anything. There was a guy I spoke to who could not feel anything in spite of being able to get hard. Yep, you guessed it, he was cut and he said it was a very successful operation...it's just that it destroyed his penis.

Um, I was circumsized, and not for religious reasons. My dad's brother wasnt, and ran massive infections that required him to be circumsized in his 50s..much more traumatic than when you are a baby. My parents didnt want me to go thru this, so snip snip.

My orgasms are just fine, tyvm. If they were any better, id probably have a fucking heart attack or stroke when i cum. and I'd quite happy with my dick, as are the majority of my partners.

Then again, Ive probably stretched my dickskin to the point I have a foreskin again lol.

"Only a penis that has a foreskin does not have any gross scars, discoloration, dryness, and I've been around cut men who had gross smelling dicks."

Aside from a lean to one side, my dick doesnt look like Tara Reid's tits. Maybe because i have light skin anyway is why it isnt discolored. and regular hygiene is key regardless of who you are (same as unshaved women dont equal smelly).

Just because your uncle suffered from infections doesn't mean that you would have.

My grandfather has no teeth and wears dentures since he was in his 60s.

I suppose by your reasoning I should have had all my permanent teeth removed as a child!

That is the excuse you are making, basically.

Let's just reverse the sexes, shall we?

What if you were a female and your aunty suffered lots of infections in her lady bits and they had to remover her inner labia and clitoris/clitoral hood.

Would you accept that as justification to remove sensitive and functional parts of your genitals?

Think about it. I am not trying to be a smart ass. I am trying to make an appeal to your common sense.

It always seems that if you have a problem with the foreskin the first remedy is to slice it off.

Compare that with a woman's sensitive bit. Jesus fucking Christ, no one would dare suggest she have her inner labia and clitoris taken out.

It is time this fucking shit called "circumcision" (which is ACTUALLY genital mutilation) was knocked on the head once and for all.

I know a bluelighter whose labia rubbed so much against her jeans she would orgasm simply running for the bus.

Eventually she had a Labiaplasty and has never looked back.

But I bet she wouldn't ask a doctor to give her baby daughter a labiaplasty!

What does that have to do with it?

Stop trying to avoid the subject. If you had a daughter I am sure you would never subject her to an unnecessary genital mutilation.

Yet here you are defending what you did to your son which amounts to the same thing.

Not only is it a human rights violation, it's also pretty fucking sexist.

Just because your uncle suffered from infections doesn't mean that you would have.

My grandfather has no teeth and wears dentures since he was in his 60s.

I suppose by your reasoning I should have had all my permanent teeth removed as a child!

That is the excuse you are making, basically.

Let's just reverse the sexes, shall we?

What if you were a female and your aunty suffered lots of infections in her lady bits and they had to remover her inner labia and clitoris/clitoral hood.

Would you accept that as justification to remove sensitive and functional parts of your genitals?

Think about it. I am not trying to be a smart ass. I am trying to make an appeal to your common sense.

It always seems that if you have a problem with the foreskin the first remedy is to slice it off.

Compare that with a woman's sensitive bit. Jesus fucking Christ, no one would dare suggest she have her inner labia and clitoris taken out.

It is time this fucking shit called "circumcision" (which is ACTUALLY genital mutilation) was knocked on the head once and for all.

Not my reasoning, theirs, good or bad. Just presenting a case where religion or aesthetics was NOT involved in the decision.

If I had a boy, would i have him circumsized? No.

Ive never really given it much thought either way really (about my own)

btw:

" Because it permanently desensitizes the organ in question."

Well, thank the USPS, because my dick never got that letter. Im sure there are guys with fucked up dicks from circumcision, but I'm not one of them. ofc if I were, I'd have a different view on it. So Ill agree with you that it isnt necessary, but rape? Sorry, you do not know the meaning of the word.

btw, I dont know if this happens with people too, but read this:

http://www.petplace.com/article/cat...ats/surgeries/what-is-a-perineal-urethrostomy

On a lighthearted note, my dick and orgasms are fine...maybe too fine for the latter. It seriously sucks when you come so hard that doing it standing up can pose an injury risk from falls.

its an issue of consent.

if its not a medical necessity its purely an aesthetic procedure and in that sense the individual should consent to it themselves at an age where they are old enough to make that choice.

an analogy is to tattoo a baby

or to pierce its ears.

fancy giving your son a prince albert?

same difference conceptually

as this thread is just a troll soup and bluelight is international and people with cut dicks love themselves (us/etc.) and those with intact also love themselves (uk/europe/etc.) this thread has run its course. the two sides will never agree.

consent people. its very simple and frankly without it you dont have a moral leg to stand on

Status
Not open for further replies.