• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cigarette Smoking

1) When did you first start smoking? Was it before or after you got into other drugs?

When I was 14. I'm 25 now. About the same time I started drugs, maybe slightly before
2) What brand or type are you loyal to?

Was not loyal. Had to be Canadian though. American cigarettes taste weird. Which is funny because most people have the opposite opinion.

3) Any plans on quitting? Why or why not?

I quit when I was 20. I had too, I couldn't breathe. I felt like an old man at 20. I only have maybe one puff a year now. And I don't inhale when I do. I'm really glad I quit, I don't have chest pain anymore either.

Whatever you do, once you quit smoking DO NOT DRINK BOOZE. I always caved in and smoked a cigarette as soon as the liquor hit me until I managed to quit both at the same time (over a year without either). Now I can drink without even thinking about cigarettes, and I've managed to stay off the cigs for almost 2 years now.

Agreed. I actually started enjoying drinking a lot more once I quit smoking. It gave me a more energetic drunk. I guess it was always the combo that made me feel sick.

1. when i was 14. my friends were on the way to buy cigs and i found a sealed pack on the ground, picked it up and lit one up.
2. American Spirit! the organic pouch or pack.
3. Yeah, i tend to not buy packs anymore, usually just bum a bit of tobacco for spliffs, dont usully smoke straight cigs if i can help it. at some point ill have to just throw it in the fire, probably soon.

The way I see it, there is just little propability someone that said yes to drugs would say no to smoking.
Personaly I used to drink and smoke weed long before I started smoking and I could hardly tell the point of smoking. "this isn't even psychoactive and hurts you more than most drugs" I said.
Then I just had a girl that smoked a lot and offered me cigarets all the time so I started smoking with her. "I don't even like it, I just do it for the party so there's no way I get addicted"
For some reason though during my heroin use smoking became a real habit and has stayed until now, even though I quit heroin for more than a year.
I should propably stop it soon...

Yeah smoking really became a problem when I was on morphine and coke, turned me into a chain smoker.

nothing better then a nice Newport 100 to go along w big ol fat shot of H...

on a side note, they just raised the price to 6.66, not sure if it's a sign of cig companies bein evil cock sucking spwans of satan or if its just a coincidence... I've been told I read a little too much between the lines lol

Lol they're 8 bucks even here. Lot more in Chicago.

shit they was 12 in Philly when i use to go cop up there n tht was 3-4 years ago... 8 isnt to bad for a big city

unless ur not from chi twn n jus sayin they 8 where ur at

I'm from st louis, 300k people.

They're like 15 bucks in Chicago.

kind of surprising because I would def consider st Louis a big city...

completly off topic but st Louis is the weirdest city I've ever driven through... straight up corn fields then come around a turn n ya see the arch... guess I'm jus use to east coast cities tho

Lol, it's literally hundreds of unincorporated towns. The metro population is like 2.8 million people, the city is only 3-400k.

nothing better then a nice Newport 100 to go along w big ol fat shot of H...

on a side note, they just raised the price to 6.66, not sure if it's a sign of cig companies bein evil cock sucking spwans of satan or if its just a coincidence... I've been told I read a little too much between the lines lol

Thats nothing man. Smokes here cost... for the cheapest brand I think its $12. Some get up to $18. Thats almost a dollar a smoke. Its crazy. A lot of those tax dollars go to treating the health problems caused by cigarettes though so I think thats fair.

I used to be super anti-nicotine until I started doing heroin. The synergy is just amazing. I would usually have a smoke after doing my dope, but when I went to rehab a few months ago I smoked roughly a pack a day. American Spirit blacks yo. All my friends hated them because of how harsh they were so nobody ever asked me for one ;)

Currently it's pretty much the same deal. Only smoke when I'm doing any sort of drug or if I'm with other smokers.

Smokes in alabama got ridiculously exspensive, so I coughed up 50 bones for a Top-O-matic rolling machine and haven't looked back since,, now 20 bucks gets me roughly 3 cartons, and they taste far better, less chemicals in the tabaco I reckon