Chronic Pain MEGA Thread

I apologize Moreaux. I've been using blue light long enough to know better. I see how doing that could mean big trouble for the website. I am sorry. Thank you for the tips also. I posted to WoWoWomg. Looks like he's def the guy to talk to. I'm sorry for putting you in a bad place. Won't happen again!!

Ok, I finally got in my u47700 and was able to test it a little. Here are the results;
My pain at the time of dose was moderate - 5-ish.
ROA - snorted 5mg. 10 minutes later I had noticed little if any change, so I snorted 5 more mg. 3 - 5 minutes later, I noticed a significant reduction in pain (from 5 to 2), but also slight drowsiness.
About 90 minutes later the pain started to return. I resisted the urge to re-dose for the interest of objective evaluation. About one hour later, the pain has returned completely and I will re-dose.

To sum it up; a 10mg dose (snorted) offered about 90 minutes of good pain relief with 45 minutes to an hour of limited relief. The only downfalls are the drowsiness and to a lesser extent the short legs. I noticed no euphoria, but 10mg is a small dose and I am fairly opoid tolerant. It is definitely stronger than morphine, but I don't think 7.5x is exactly accurate - closer to 4 or 5. I can see a possibility of abuse and danger of OD mainly on re-dose. My personal opinion; So far, good drug for pain, but be careful with it. Later.

I apologize Moreaux. I've been using blue light long enough to know better. I see how doing that could mean big trouble for the website. I am sorry. Thank you for the tips also. I posted to WoWoWomg. Looks like he's def the guy to talk to. I'm sorry for putting you in a bad place. Won't happen again!!

No worries. I've come across some post where I almost forgot myself and did the same thing lol ;)
In your situation having to live with constant pain, I absolutely understand especially with respect to a possible solution. You're in a tough spot and I really hope you can find some valid relief!

Me too man. I hope it works for you. It's just not not for me. I'd shoot a whole bag in one night. That's how I am. I know you're in pain buddy. Here's to you getting some relief. I'm out of my pain Meds and I don't know what's lots worse, the pain or the withdrawal. I go to my pain clinic We'd but not due till the 3rd. All the eps with sin out there, I'm with ya!!

Oh, Closeau, I feel for ya dude! I've been in the same place more times than I can remember, though I didn't iv,- the cycle of pain combined with a seemingly endless & tortuous wait until your next script was so awful.

Not to mention that, as you say, you don't know which is worse,- the pain or the sickness!!

Is it just your dillys or was it this months morphine that was being flogged down at the local?

Anyone to give you a hand around? I know you mentioned your dad & auntie in another post. It's these times in wds that everything is just too damn hard to do. From shwring to getting out of the house,(if that's even possible).

The third is a long wait. Not that I need to tell you that, you're prob ticking off each hour that passes. Is this day one? Do you have any comfort meds? I know you generally have benzos, if you can get any lyrica or even Gabapentin these are lifesavers in getting you though.

I know you've been through wds many times, keep posting & reading, it's a great distraction. Of course, keep hydrated too.

In my thoughts buddy,

Rtp xx

SKR, what's up homie? Sorry to hear about your relapse. Be carefrul with tweaky shit. I'm just stuck in the cycle. Running out early and going thru hell till my prescription day. I have a couple buddies who have helped me out. I'm not going to rehab or nothing but not gonna pick up my bad habits when I get my pills Wed. I'm getting ready to move out with my kids and can't take this habit with me. I've already got it beat just need to maintain. Other than that I'm good, just working on my music. PM me and we can talk about you homie. Be safe friend!!!

When my mother doesn't get proper fentanyl pathes, she cries and wraps heating pads around her so she doesn't hurt.

Matrix patches work better than gel for her. Gel seem to be irregular with dosing.

Also, hydrocodone seems to work better for kidney pain than oxycodone. Seems.

<3

Closeau, not long til Wednesday dude. What's this about moving out with your kids? Thought you only had a daughter living with the mother.

SKR, how's the MS Contin going for you? 80mg= 30 mg oxy roughly. I'm confused, it sounds like you're doing subs rectally. Is that an option? I know morphines bioavailability wrks so much better that way.

Lose the meth, you know no good will come of it!!

Finally, I have a new PM appt which I've waited five mths for.

Of course I have to travel, but it'll be interesting if he can confirm crps or have another idea.

Wish me luck,

Rtp

I know. Wed right around the corner. Good thing cause in sick as shit again. Felt better last few days cause I got my hands on some dilaudid but it's gone. Past 2 days I feel like I'm gonna puke. That feeling is worse than the restlessness. I took my last morphine today. Tomorrow's gonna suck. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't wanna do what I've been doing but the pain and wd Gotts go and that's the only way to get rid of it in one shot, no pun intended. Dxm helps. I was taking it everyday then stopped and took some again yesterday. If you can handle the funky trips it can really help wd. I I'll figure it out. I'm not gonna sit here and hurt, ya know?

My daughter has a half brother who's 13. He was 2 when I met my ex and his dad is a price of shit so I stepped in. I'm all he knows. I wasn't a very good father to him. That was back when I was drinking so I wasn't very nice. I haven't seen hm much cause he's usually had to go to summer school so he couldn't come all those Summer's she did. He was a premie so he'll always be behind physically and mentally but he def has a chip on his shoulder about me. Puberty has hit him and his voice has deepend. It's really weird. I talked to him the other night and he was like a little man child, lol. I'm gonna take him snowboarding just me and him. That should fix things. I'll also talk to him about drinking. Anyway, I wish I could with puke or this go away. I'm gonna go stick my finger down my throat. . I hope you're well Rtp. Later

Hang in their closeau, the day approacheth :)

I fucking hated the end of the month, was stuck in that cycle for a looooooooong time. I'm still stuck in other cycles though, so it is much like trading one thing for another - but with upgrades.

You are absolutely right though, no one should have to suffer. After abstaining for a week I took a couple moderate doses of iboga yesterday, and frankly I'm glad I did. I am going to try and wait for another two weeks to space it all out some more, because I'm so fucking tired of being limited by my drug use/behavior. That said, stuff like DXM/Iboga are insanely helpful to me when used responsibly.

Talk to you soon buddy!

Thanks brother. I only take 600 of dxm. Now that might be a lot for a lot of people. My body and mind are used to it. Toothpastedog is right dxm is excellent son reliever. It has helped me in endless ways especially thru withdrawal . The question remains, can you handle the weird shit. Cause if you never taken it on 300 you'll see the weirdest shot I don't wanna scare anybody off. For example, you'll have a hard time typing on your phone as I am now it changes. You'll know what I mean. I don't worry that I'm an addict when I take dxm.. Morning glory seeds have been laid up in my lap but I won't take them cause the process . I know how I'll react to the dxm and tha. My phone is fucked so I don't know how this is coming a cross 700$ phone and it does this shit.. I'm not afraid I'm gonns relapse if I take this. It really is a great drug. Too bad they can't f. I need to go to Sprint cause this is bullshit. Anyway dxm works, toothpastedog works. Listen to him. He's a smart guy who isn't afraid to look into himself with meditation. Takes a brave man to meditate so if he ever oats about meditation. Meditation is hard. I sent 16 months doing it and depend ding on place I get gonna set unwell I got to a stopping
Olin going to sprint cause this ain't right for what t Refer to toothpastedog for anything dxm related. I'll get back later when my phone is fixed

LOL I don't know about all that, but I can see you're not doing too bad ;)

Take care of yourself, and try to go easy on the sauce - you know what I mean.

Haha, toche toothpastedog, I wasn't in the sauce. It was my phone. It was my phone doing that. Went to Sprint and had it fixed. Now I can type away. That was a nice wrap though as Rtp said. My thing is, why was I talking about dxm? Nobody asked about it. I guess o shouldn't post while on it. I love it so. Just took 600 so couple of hrs till blast off. I actually referenced it in a song I wrote last night. It's getting me by. I get my Meds tomorrow and I can take a break. My pain is raging today. Woke me up at 4am. Wd ain't no fun either but I'm strangely getting used to it but the pain is gonna be what gets me. Feels like spikes in my groin and sword in my abdomen. I don't know how I'm ever gonna get off opiates. No more cheating or shooting. Takin them as prescibed. I mentioned somewhere else I can't bring my habit to my kids. They deserve a father who's present. I got a pot of making up to do with my son about my drinking years ago. H too go home and shoot up? I can't. Maybe some addicts can but I can't. That goes for my daughter and ex too. I need to be there for them as well. Shit, I'm thinking about proposing to her. My life will change up there. I need to be willing to drop my hinderances. I'll figure something out. Clock is ticking. Oct or Nov will be here before you know it. I'm excited but for now I'm excited to get my Meds. Too all who thought I was drunk bc of my text I assure you I wasnt. I'm here and I'm ok. I won't post later on dxm bc that stuff messes with your keyboard making it impossible to type. Y'all have a good day and thanks toothpastedog!!!

^ Totally agree with the above poster.

Also, this is a forum to support one another with chronic pain,- no matter how anyone manages it.

Whether with drugs, herbal supplements or opiates. Chronic pain needs to be addressed & we're lucky to find drs willing to treat us.

Salcc, good on you for passing every drug test & taking pills as prescribed, & not experimenting with other substanses.

Your pain must be well controlled for you to make such blanket statements re: Prince.

Not everyone is so fortunate & will go to many lengths to try to contain their pain much less control it.

Consider yourself lucky & perhaps learn to empathise with others here or post in another forum.

We all do what we can do to manage our pain to the best of our abilities. That may mean some dabble with their meds or even learn to IV them. That's because pain completely can take someone's life.

Don't go pointing the bone at Primce or MJ. They needed an escape from their physical &/or emotional pains as many BLs do. Unfortunately they just went to far.. Or perhaps intended to end their pain.

They didn't ruin it for us. It's been the Govt cracking down for a long time...

Be thankful your pain is managed well enough to write such a mean spirited letter. Many wouldn't have the strength or energy to write such a long post.

I wish you well, but you need to change that negative attitude.

Rtp

I so agree, pain is pain no matter which kind it is.

I noticed the above stated high pain levels between 5-6 and normal days 3. What a great level of pain control, my pain hardly ever goes below a 6. I might have 20 days a YEAR where my pain is less than 5 out of 10.

My understanding is Prince had chronic pain as well. He probably had more access to drugs than most and he still suffered. Look at the expectations he had put on himself. That man did suffer, years of high intensity performing and injuries caused him physical pain. Living in a spit light, maybe never feeling loved just for himself, losing an infant son one week after being born, how is that not painful.

When people judge another human I feel it erodes our own humanity. We as pain sufferers have to be able to ground our emotions towards others or we end up losing ourselves.

Today is a painful day for sure. No cut back on opiates possible today! Ugh, how I wish I were "normal"!

Aplumgirl, did you exert yourself more than usual & now are suffering? Or is it just the day in-day out pain wearing you down?

Do you take other meds, or just a type of opiate?

Sorry to hear the pain has been so awful, maybe today is a better day?

Closeau, Man, talking of getting HITCHED??? Or proposing for a start... What's been going on behind the scenes while we've all been,(while not blissfully), ignorant?

Share your news, you must be on very good terms with your ex now, & it's fantastic you want to make up for lost time & no longer have bad habits around your children!!

Or are you having a mid-life crisis? ;) ;) ;)

Rtp

Hello all.

I have SUNCT headaches (vary rare condition, super sharp stabs of pain up left side of face) and have now developed a permanent, never ending severe migraine on top of it. It all gets worse month by month so I'm praying they come up with an operation to kill them off. Otherwise eventually I won't be able to work/live independently.

I take a ton of medication which is slowly eroding my intellect and memory, just to function. It's pretty shit.

Cannabis has been amazing for the migraines though.

Hello all.

I have SUNCT headaches (vary rare condition, super sharp stabs of pain up left side of face) and have now developed a permanent, never ending severe migraine on top of it. It all gets worse month by month so I'm praying they come up with an operation to kill them off. Otherwise eventually I won't be able to work/live independently.

I take a ton of medication which is slowly eroding my intellect and memory, just to function. It's pretty shit.

Cannabis has been amazing for the migraines though.

I am sorry you are having these headaches Inso. TBH, I had to look your condition up as I've never heard of this before. Have doctors been looking at surgery as an option? How long have you us the headaches, and is there anyway to try different medications? Is there a chance that this can resolve itself or is it just going to get progressively worse?

I can relate to medication affecting intellect, Xanax has rendered me stupid, and it's difficult living with a lesser intellect when you are aware of how capable you once were.