• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Christmas gatherings - Wont use opioids on them

Speed King,
Sphongle is something I listen while smoking a weed :) Love them. Hibria Spacefolk too which is quite like Sphongle played with real instruments with no digital stuff.

Got some sleep and took Imodium right when I woke. If I wouldn't need my pain killers I guess I could stop now but atleast I made a decisin to stop using them recreationally.

Namnoc16, heh weed is out of option as my +70 years old mother smells it right away as I have four siblings :)

I get interested in many sucjects and as I have multiple vocations and go to university currently I seem tochave some kind of objective attitude in which I try something out before just discarding it and go trashing the fuy who brought thay new thing up.

My wife is quite... Let me phrase this... Strong person and would whoop my ass If my recreational drug use would go out of hand and told she would hide them everywhere and give them as prescribed and that was a part why I did the contract with pharmacy as I didn't want her to use her tile formthat.

Heck I don't even scare being in battlefield more when she is angry.

---

Anyways I have had a lot of fun with you all. Thank you.

Did Santa Claus took off my WDs or why I haven't had anything irritating yet or is it just the setting :)