• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Christmas gatherings - Wont use opioids on them

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
I'll be driving (well my fiancee does it if I can't m) to christmas gathering of our family and as I have contract for my drugs and I can get them in two week amounts Although my Dr. Would allow me to get three months of supply of them.

Any ways I should have picked them yesterday but I didnt as I want to be without them in our gathering.

I use 120mg oxycodone daily and havent used any yesterday. A bit of withdrawals at the time and last evening too. Been taking imodium starting last night and also took 2mg klonopin and 1mg temazepam last night and those stopped withdrawal symptoms but the pain is still there. Been taking 150mg tramadol today to get to edge out of the pain.

I can't get my drugs today as local pharmacy isn't open and friday is the first time it is open. Is I have phamacy contract I cant get them from any other pharmacy either.

Anyhow If I can manage through this day with the help of benzos it would be fine. I'll use the benzos to get sleep at night and woke up to a new day in which on which I can get my opioids I need.

So this is basicly day do coming out of opiates CT and it haven't felt bad at all.

Hopefully you will feel ok and the day wont be ruined from wds. Are you that different when on your medicine that you dont want them to see you like that, when I was on my H run my family had no idea. I even had to share a room with my mom for wedding one weekend. I just preloaded my needles so my bathroom trip was quicker. I take it they dont know?

Problem was that I was dumb enough to check if our local pharmacy would be open during christmas and it isn't.

I am on a two week contract and I wanted that myself to prevent me taking whole three months supply within a month. And while you are on contract you can't get your pain killers from other pharmacies.

Anyhow I told this to my family and relatives and that I might appear feeling down during my visit and they were just like oh, that doesn't matter and told me to take rest as much as I wan't and they'll take care of me. Only one mad at me was my father who told me why would you didn't discuss about this and your problems back then as he could have helped.

They even each gave me benzos to help and my aunt who is a GP precribed clonidine.

I guess it is best to say the truth at once instead of trying to keep it hidden from the one's that love me.

I feel like blessed although I am an atheist.

Anyways merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

You probably should of thought this out a little more. I wouldn't have risked it. Hope it works out for you.

Maybe sincw u arent in some horrible pain (enough to be withdrawling and be fine) maybe u can start to think about if u were to withdrawl completely u can use thw amount of opiates u get each momth with no tolerance and after a while ud hav a big enough supply to get high for months with no tolerance...

I agree. I should have stashed extra drugs.

Anyhow no I am at porch smoking and listening music. Nothing bad in terms of WDs.

Probably the best WD.

Lovely view as there is snow everywhere and more is coming. Actually I am feeling happy.

Edit: stupid prepositions. We don't have such in our language...

I agree. I should have stashed extra drugs.

Anyhow no I am at porch smoking and listening music. Nothing bad in terms of WDs.

Probably the best WD.

Lovely view as there is snow everywhere and more is coming. Actually I am feeling happy.

Edit: stupid prepositions. We don't have such in our language...
Glad your enjoying your chirstmas eve man

Just take that, not in a hell. It just leads to me using more and more recreationally.

I am in pain. Tramadols just take the edge off. If I sustain being in pain I get depression (clinical one).

Justthakethat, thanks I hope you are too and also Speed King.

Have a happy holidays and new year!

Amd what comes to my pain it is caused due my back getting whoop up when IED went off next tl our car in Afghanistan.

My seat belt broken snd I rolled all over in the car but miraculously was first out of our car and had that bastards on my sight who launched that IED but couldn't shoot since he was just a child.

Footage from the scene
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1368917079

In order to protect identities it has a bit false information such as no one injuring.

I still get goosebumps hearing that song playing in radio.

I have forgiven what they did for a long time.

You have snow ??? It's 70 here and nope dont live in Florida! It should be cold! Merry xmas. Hope you feel well tomorrow!

My3sons, 37 fahrenheit. Should be -24 fahrentheit but as theclimate change warms as breeze from Azores came all over here to scandinavis. Tomorrov should be like 14 fahrenheit.
Never has been this warm during christmas as long as I remember. Always atleast -22-26 fahrenhait or more.

---

But anyways each of you try some Finnish bing band rap

https://open.spotify.com/album/4AG7E9DcMM51ZU6lYDcsZi

And I'll look try some American rap after listening some Clash. Thief and the Fallen from Jedi Mind Trick is next for me.

I'm happy wd's at bay for now. Tell me how you feel in two days. Stay away from caffeine or speed. I don't know how many days you are going with no pills. A low tolerance would be nice.

I get my pills saturday unless my brother wants to drive me 60-70miles to my pharmacy. I have thought just using them for paina management and dropping recreational use and start as low as I need for my pain.

Any music ideas? Can't get sleep...

And I have few non benzo sleed aids such as mirtazapine and pramipexole for RLS.

Can't of course take either now as they put me sleep for 10h and time is 0343 or 3:43am for those non military persons.

Last edited:
Could it be kenjutsu related medititation which keeps me such calm althoug I used atleast 120mg oxycodone daily?

My HR is 56 which is is 8Bppm more than normally and blood pressure is normal. Insomnia is the biggest problem atm.

No diarrhea due imodium.

And i don't feel depressed. Stoaic would be the word for how I feel.

Last edited:
I give u guys a ton of credit, holidays and being around family is when I need them the most. If I am alone I would be fine. Unfourtanetly I Am not alone, wife and child.

Kick back listen to some Sublime and smoke 2 joints after you smoke to joints( I know Toyes originally did it but Sublimes version is better). I feel for you man my wife locks my oxys up so I won't abuse them. If I didn't legitametly need them I wouldn't play with fire but they are the only drug that gives me any relief and they don't do to much but dull the pain a little but I'll take what I can get!
I've read some of your recent posts and really appreciate your knowledge on some subjects you seem to know your shit. Anyway get well soon,stay happy, and have a Merry Christmas!
No offense to Phish fans(just not my cup of tea) but actually if you need to sleep that Jam band kind of music(Grateful dead is another) bores the shit out of me and would probably induce sleep. Nothing like a song that goes on forever and ever!