• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

christianity condones murder and violence

who uses "condonce" ? What! Thousands of years ago church killed people because the population belived that there are other plantes out there too.

First Me personally respect all religions.Paganistic ones too.Second to be Christian or whatever wants to be wants long long practice.No one(may be) isn't believer for a day.It takes long time.You cannot read a Bible like ordinary book,cause there's so many metaphores,that any interpretetion is just imposible.If you start understand you must be clear like child and you understand it on inner level.Our priests are not a preachers.They don't try to interpretate so much....just follow the step of the mass,which almost no one understand-talk about Orthodox.My church is in my heart,my home.I go to the services not often,just because i like the chanting and atmosphere....Oh and there is my "spiritual father",who is crazy oldman-little happy oldguy,who is so strong mentally and physically(I see him how he is working),that trully can say,that even in my best sporting years hardly be equal to him to strenght.And I am big and tough enough....From where comes that power in an old man?Had another one friend monk-more,than 40 years in monastery.He is with multiple illnesses ,no talk and you hardly can find him,but whenever i am in some difficulties or sufferings his prayer is enough.He got something special and maybe seen invisible.But the big majority of our priests are just making money and don't give a shit

Last edited: