• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chipping Is it possible?

I know. Like I say it's like playing Russian Roullet. There's are more chances with chipping though IMO.

This. Chipping is usually a short road that inevitablly ends in a full addiction. It should only be attempted by someone with proven will power. When it comes to chipping heroin has always been the hardest to do successfully IME. Thought that could be due to H being my doc. But I digress.

Tread lightly if you decide to chippy chop.

Its very easily done with some will power but like felonious monkeh said, you dhoulda stopped tje first day i usually put 4 to 6 days in between use when i acquire an alright amount of opiates. Dont be weak, only fiends need it everysingle day.

Oh really? How long have you been chipping with heroin?

Oh really? How long have you been chipping with heroin?
I take back easily but its definitely doable and currently finding a new connect but since around 10 montha ago, and before then i always limit my use of other opiates when i have a good amount to not get addicted.

Some people say it's a matter of time, others prefer risking their lives once an year.
That's what it is. People die all the time doing it 'just one more time'. It's your life.:\

That's what i said! I'll just do it once in awhile. Didnt work out as planned and today is day 4 on methadone. I'd stay away before its too late. No one sets out to be a junkie. We all think that we are different and that special case and that will never be me. I would never let that happen. Be careful it doesnt take long until you're not the one driving anymore!

^ Nicely put My2sons!
I'm sorry about your current situation. I really am.
I hope you can deal with it successfully.
Take care,
Erik

So far so good. Today is the first day i actually don't feel like using. So i guess that means i am stabilizing. I never in a million years thought that i would end up here, but who does? Its starts off fun, then you start making excuses bc you had a bad day and the next thing you know you need it just to go to work and be normal. it happens fast... if i could only go back i never would have even touched it! All i can say to someone contemplating trying h is turn around and run the other way and never look back! That goes for pills too bc that where it starts!

And the worst part is that my brother died 5 yrs ago from H and xanax. I had to see what the fuss was about had to see what it felt like! Too curious to know what felt so good that he let it kill him! Most people would have taken that as a lesson to stay away. Biggest mistake i ever made.

I take back easily but its definitely doable and currently finding a new connect but since around 10 montha ago, and before then i always limit my use of other opiates when i have a good amount to not get addicted.

I understand that it's not humanly impossible, but calling what is widely agreed to be the most addictive drug known to man to be "very easy to control" is not only irresponsible and naive but downright dangerous advice. You should know as well as I do this thread was created with the clear purpose of a user trying to justify his continued use by telling himself that he will be one of the very, very small group of people who can chip responsibly. How on earth can you call a drug that by literally any measure of addictive properties comes out as the worst "very easy to control"? Very easy compared to what, exactly?

And the worst part is that my brother died 5 yrs ago from H and xanax. I had to see what the fuss was about had to see what it felt like! Too curious to know what felt so good that he let it kill him! Most people would have taken that as a lesson to stay away. Biggest mistake i ever made.

I don't know a single heroin addict with no regrets, but try not to make it the last mistake you'll ever make.

I understand that it's not humanly impossible, but calling what is widely agreed to be the most addictive drug known to man to be "very easy to control" is not only irresponsible and naive but downright dangerous advice. You should know as well as I do this thread was created with the clear purpose of a user trying to justify his continued use by telling himself that he will be one of the very, very small group of people who can chip responsibly. How on earth can you call a drug that by literally any measure of addictive properties comes out as the worst "very easy to control"? Very easy compared to what, exactly?

Nicely put.

I don't know a single heroin addict with no regrets, but try not to make it the last mistake you'll ever make.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Rio Fantastic

Nicely put.
Actually I don't think these intervals are precise, but that's just a thought. Because, even if it is it's obviously an experience quite difficult to control.

I realise this is days old and the product is prolly gone by now,but i just wanted to add my 2 cents.

To OP,i believe close to like 95% of ppl who became active daily users started with chipping.

Once youre addicted for good,yes chipping is possible,in the sense that you might have a certain amount that you need to make it last for a certain time so with some self control you only do a little daily just to be normal(until you get the money to buy again).

But tolerance rises quickly with opiates,and it only takes like 1 rough week where somethins wrong in your life and you "need" to use to cheer urself up and one day you wake up feeling like somethings not right.Like you feel weird,depressed maybe,got some kind of a flu.

Then you realise that youre becoming dopesick and salvation is just 10$ away,and so it begins.

So do what you gotta do,just be prepared and know what your in for...

Yep! I guess that sums up quite alright.
Indeed, after you are addicted it's all about trying to stop and stay on as much as you can.

I realise this is days old and the product is prolly gone by now,but i just wanted to add my 2 cents.

To OP,i believe close to like 95% of ppl who became active daily users started with chipping.

Once youre addicted for good,yes chipping is possible,in the sense that you might have a certain amount that you need to make it last for a certain time so with some self control you only do a little daily just to be normal(until you get the money to buy again).

But tolerance rises quickly with opiates,and it only takes like 1 rough week where somethins wrong in your life and you "need" to use to cheer urself up and one day you wake up feeling like somethings not right.Like you feel weird,depressed maybe,got some kind of a flu.

Then you realise that youre becoming dopesick and salvation is just 10$ away,and so it begins.

So do what you gotta do,just be prepared and know what your in for...
To wake up "dopesick" in the first place ud have to have used for more than 4 days striaght and even then if ur thinking "salvations only 10$ away" ur also thinking "tomarrow im gunna feel even worse if i use today" and if u cant deal with feeling depressed or something and thats why u need to be high all the time than thats ur own fault. Plus you would get even higher waiting a few days then using it the logic is kinda dumb.