• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chipping Is it possible?

Hyaacinthh

Greenlighter
Hello so I have slightly used in the past. I have an ex that used butvwasn't all that happy about letting me. I have IVed and I like it but unfortunately I am a hard stick and I am not going to sit there forever poking myself so I just IM it. Also I have a job so no tracks is a plus. I found my connect and have been using for about three days. I got a g and still have about half left so obviously very low tolerence. I am wondering how many days can I use and how long should my break be. I DO NOT want to get sick, no one does I think, so yeah. Also another note I have pretty decent self control.

Thank you for time :)

You should have stopped after the first day.

Any more than a day "here and there" and you're getting into a much looser definition of "chipping."

Hey chipping is a verry loose term. Check here on BL for the "should I try heroin thread"
Put things into perspective for me atleast..

No. At least not for me, and many other people I know. It's teetering on the edge of setbacks, that just get larger and larger.

Its very easily done with some will power but like felonious monkeh said, you dhoulda stopped tje first day i usually put 4 to 6 days in between use when i acquire an alright amount of opiates. Dont be weak, only fiends need it everysingle day.

Its very easily done with some will power but like felonious monkeh said, you dhoulda stopped tje first day i usually put 4 to 6 days in between use when i acquire an alright amount of opiates. Dont be weak, only fiends need it everysingle day.

You intentionally trying to destroy peoples lifes ?

@OP; no man, not possible. If you can buy comfort and joy for 10bucks a pop, how long before you give in and want to be constantly happy if its at arms reach. Youll find a way to rationalize it, to use it more and more. Why be sad if you dont have to be. Yea, might take years to acquire a habit, but you will. And once you do,and keep it up, the pleasure of it goes away and youre left only with sh+t and no life or future anymore. Please stay away.

Last edited:
I try to do it with benzos, and find it hard as hell. I can't imagine trying to do it with opiates.

You intentionally trying to destroy peoples lifes ?

@OP; no man, not possible. If you can buy comfort and joy for 10bucks a pop, how long before you give in and want to be constantly happy if its at arms reach. Youll find a way to rationalize it, to use it more and more. Why be sad if you dont have to be. Yea, might take years to acquire a habit, but you will. And once you do,and keep it up, the pleasure of it goes away and youre left only with sh+t and no life or future anymore. Please stay away.
Im giving him real advice your advice is that yea your weak and ull eventually over some yeara givin and have no physical willpower but to use every day KNOWING how bad withdrawls are. Its easily done if your able to control yourself.

Im giving him real advice your advice is that yea your weak and ull eventually over some yeara givin and have no physical willpower but to use every day KNOWING how bad withdrawls are. Its easily done if your able to control yourself.

I used to do this thing, where I would bookmark users who would claim pretty much EXCATLY what youre saying. Had many. I would check on them later cause, I dunno, I guess I wanted to convince myself I could do it too. Not one panned out. I havent done that in years but Im gonna do it with you. I seriously hope you manage to not acquire a habit, honestly i do. You will be the first one I have met to do so.

@OP; allow me to add this. Dont think "i know all the dangerous, read everything about,i aware of it so I wont scr+w up", thinking youll use a little cause its so new and you feel special and its a thrill ride to be "bad". Saying youll pull back when you feel its getting too serious. Doesnt work that way. Say f+ck it and enjoy life, you dont want to constantly be in need of something to be able to function, its hell of a burden.

Last edited:
I used to do this thing, where I would bookmark users who would claim pretty much EXCATLY what youre saying. Had many. I would check on them later cause, I dunno, I guess I wanted to convince myself I could do it too. Not one panned out. I havent done that in years but Im gonna do it with you. I seriously hope you manage to not acquire a habit, honestly i do. You will be the first one I have met to do so.

@OP; allow me to add this. Dont think "i know all the dangerous, read everything about,i aware of it so I wont scr+w up", thinking youll use a little cause its so new and you feel special and its a thrill ride to be "bad". Saying youll pull back when you feel its getting too serious. Doesnt work that way. Say f+ck it and enjoy life, you dont want to constantly be in need of something to be able to function, its hell of a burden.
I have many family members who havr tried h and used to do other opiates and they dont anymore, to some people with more addictive personalities its different but do as you like

No. At least not for me, and many other people I know. It's teetering on the edge of setbacks, that just get larger and larger.

I know. Like I say it's like playing Russian Roullet. There's are more chances with chipping though IMO.

I have many family members who havr tried h and used to do other opiates and they dont anymore, to some people with more addictive personalities its different but do as you like

point being tried. We're talking about chipping. Difference. I also know ppl who tried it and never did it again.

Justtakethat so what I have a family member older who went to prison In Israel 3 times for heroin he was the black sheep of the family it stopped me for a few years only... I call bullshit on what u said you're A probably addicted or B just trying to brag about something you don't know about cause what you're saying is ridiculous . It's not "being a fiend" fiend is wanting more cocaine for that euphoria when there's no physical illness attached to it . People don't fiend "to get well" lol they just don't like being in pain big difference shows your perspective and ya it'd be funny to see your posts in the future

First of all helper what does your family member going to prison have anything to do with this. Also u say people dont fiend to get well, if they need it to not withdrawl in the first place than they already fiened out to get addicted. What you say makes no sense

It is possible if you do it once and don't touch it for several months IME

No that's not true you're tying and twisting my words . You don't have withdrawals when you first start using and not everyone fiends for it , but once physical addiction adds into the picture you don't do it for a fiendish craving to get high you to it to function as if it was good you're not dumb you know what I'm saying I'm not here to even argue I'd rather help anyone avoid this situation

Ight your kind of confusing now saying that you think its possible to not become addicted because not everyone fiends for it after they try it but ill agree with that statement, some people are weaker than others in self control

point being tried. We're talking about chipping. Difference. I also know ppl who tried it and never did it again.

Yes, it happens. Some ppl don't like it or have a better drug of choice.
Nevertheless, your chances of getting addicted is high - that's the point.

Besides, young people die using Heroin for the first time every month.

Yes, it happens. Some ppl don't like it or have a better drug of choice.
Nevertheless, your chances of getting addicted is high - that's the point.

Besides, young people die using Heroin for the first time every month.

I believe you misunderstood my post,iit was a part of a previous dialogue and in line with your thinking.