Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a post here last night that i think was deemed inappropriate and removed. so i just want to apologize about that. i just signed up yesterday so i guess i need to learn about proper etiquette and start learning all the ropes. i would have sent a private message to a few of you to start establishing a quasi-relationship, except i found out i need to have bluelighter status to do so. :-( well, i guess i'll have to save my questions until i can manage to make 50 posts. but i'll definitely be following this thread closely cuz it has some helpful info. thanks!

^ hey needconnect, welcome to bluelight. for quick rope learning check out the forum guidelines. that will give you a good idea of what is allowed.

on a semi-related note, the whole multiple posting thing isn't in the guidelines but if staff can see someone is on a posting rampage to make bluelighter status it's usually a red flag. any off-topic or clearly "filler" type of stuff will get unapproved. the idea is to make 50 quality posts and become a contributing member of the community :)

^so i wasnt totally in the wrong

but need connect just read threw the thread bro, all the info you need about your situation is here...no one is going to give you one of their connects, especially if we dont know you... you gotta find them on your own...and well the only way to do that is to hit the streets fam..

^so i wasnt totally in the wrong

but need connect just read threw the thread bro, all the info you need about your situation is here...no one is going to give you one of their connects, especially if we dont know you... you gotta find them on your own...and well the only way to do that is to hit the streets fam..

sounds fair enough. i'll just keep sifting through the general locations. i've just never been good at actually identifying people who can provide the goods. time to live and learn.

then you havent been in the right area cause they will find you..

Honestly, what's the big deal dude? What kind of information would be here that couldn't be reposted? 75% of the shit in this thread is out dated anyway. Dope spots switch up constantly. People reading from 2 years ago about the "red tape spot" or whatever wouldn't be getting accurate shit unless it was recent. It's not like you are discussing streets and shit that might get lost. The open air market is ever changing, changes drastically every few weeks or months. I mean NJ has had like 2-3 threads now, no big deal.

yeh its like invasion of the bluelight mod rejects from hell the way some people get on here lol. You really can't use these threads as a guideline or basis for a certain city or scene, as thats always changing.

you aint from here..so how the fuck would you know?

yall think its outdated but it really isnt..them spots mentioned on the first few pages are still there count on it...the southside of chicago has changed not so much though on the westside where most of the talk of this thread pertains to.

but im done with it..i apologized for being all iritable what more you want?...some cookies maybe a pie?

Last edited:
How the fuck would I know? Cuz I been in this game a whole lot longer than you and most other people on here and have been copping dope in the same general area for close to 6 years now and know that spots don't stay the same for years and years. Sure some spots stay up and running for years but is the dope always the same? Is the police activity and presence always the same? It doesn't matter what city your in. Sure the red tape spot or whatever that was mentioned on the first few pages is still there, but is all the other information about the spot the same today? Probably not. Whatever, sometimes I forget I'm talking to people who really haven't been that deep into this shit. Its cool, if you guys wanna use this thread and posts from years ago as a clear cut guideline to dope or whatever be my guest.

The dick sizing in this thread is funny as hell. Anyone that uses an internet message board to cop dope is fool in my opinion. If Joe Blow can located a spot from the web, wouldn't you tend to believe that the law can too? Anyways, as people have mentioned before, if you can't find the goods on the west side of Chicago, you obviously aren't trying at all.

chinky ,
you dont know shit about shit, its easy to be a tough guy on some webpage. and what the fuck do you know about connects with your nickel bag ass. when you move out of your mommies house and grow some balls then maybe you can begin to act like a tough guy. you always have some cocky ass remark, my guess is you havent even had a decent bag in your short career as a wanna be junky. slow you roll twinkie

why am I a tough guy? quote my post where I come off as A tough guy..you can't cause I didn't if you actually read my posts you would see I already aplolgized for my previous comments and realized it was nit picking...your the faggot actin like a tough guy and ill be glad to meet you anytime..I'm right in palos hills homie you want my address PM. Me and ill show you how tough I am.

Your right I live at home I'm 22 and in college what the fuck do you expect me to do..like I don't understand where your rant is based upon

Are you jealous that I can control my habit and only have to spend less then 100/week to get high...its known to everyone I'm a chipper so why do you keep saying it like I'm ashamed...I don't claim to know everything I don't claim to be a junkie..so where you hatred comin from? Do you need a hug?

You don't know me fam so why are you running your mouth...like I said I aplogized already in at least 2 previous posts so suck my Dick tough guy. I'm done with this drop it

i guarantee you wouldnt want to meet up with me and if you did you wouldnt be talking all that shit. the only reason you are a chipper is because thats all you can afford.. if u insist go ahead and pm your location and we will see who the tough guy is

Homie I just got caught with 2pounds of dro...what makes you think I can't afford it?..I stay a chipper cause I don't want heroin to take over my life..what's wrong with that? .why do you glorify being a junkie like its something cool? I like to get high on the weekend I don't want to get high 7days a week...you got your priorities all jacked up..almost like I'm wrong for not wanting to get high day everyday and become a junkie

And I know for a fact ff you seen my 6'2 240pound Ass step out the car you wouldn't open your mouth either...

Last edited:
well set it up homeboy, no wonder you like shooting people down. your a fat fuck from the suburbs. i have been listening to you shoot people down just because you have been on this thread longer. there is nothing glamerous about heroin.. i bet your punk ass has never seen 2 elbow of dro. all you suburb twats think decent weed is hydro. i was selling hydro when your ass was in pampers..bring it on you fat fuck

lol your funny..

how you gonna bet i never seen 2bows when i just told you i got caught with them?

i have people on this site that can vouch for me ask chitown23 right here on this page he knows me..ask lilc he knows me too i dont fuck around, ask kc.. ask glassass.. they all know and can vouch for me...im as real as they come...no one can vouch for you though you prolly some high school sophmore whos just talkin shit.

and again who do i put down?? you cant back up any of these accusations...

thanks for the laugh though bro i needed this, you made my day

ahh i see all the hate is coming from the roids..you should lay off that shit man..shrinks your nuts

im 30 years old and like i said pussy set it up ill be there to slap my shrunken nuts up on your chin.. what does a pound of dro go for homeboy? i wouldnt have had aproblem with you but some kid is looking for a connect and you gotta cus him out like you own this thread

i doubt i cussed him out maybe called him an idiot or new fag for breaking the rules to this board but cussed out nah not my style...[edit]...and i use dro as a generic term for good seedless weed, ya know dank

and even if i did cuss the kid out what are you the internet white knight here to save the day?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i hear about droughts but i never see them really..

i have a bag of roaches that i save for rainy days and well yeah there hasnt been one of those in a long time..sandwich bag is half full maybe 200 roaches i dont even know...where you at in the state?

im down by springfield. this is the first time ive ever seen a drought. there's not even that mold infested brick we all dread. fingers are crossed for greener days in the near future. you're a trooper on that roach collection. i can do a few resin bowls, but the stored and bagged roach sent is a killer. like rotting skunk ass

Status
Not open for further replies.